Phero Newbie with a Beginners Question

Gabylicious

Hi! My name is Gaby and I'm a newbie, I'm 29, well almost 30 in a few months...I purchased Like a Magnet in Pink Amber but according to my age, how many sprays would you recommend? Besides neck and wrists, where else do you recommend application of copulins in LAM?

I would really appreciate any advice from you...Thanks!

Hi Gaby, welcome to the boards!

I am not an experienced phero user by any means - so I'll let others chime in - although I do know that the optimal number of sprays varies from person to person, even within the same age range.

You'll probably need to experiment for a little while, maybe starting with just one spray, then gradually working your way up until you find what works best for you.

I am sure our resident phero experts will be here shortly to answer your questions :)

Edited by Ishtar

Hey Gaby, and welcome to the family! You are still young, so you are quite possibly still producing your own cops.....so, I would start out with 1-2 sprays, and work up from there. Check reactions of your target, to decide if you may need to use more....or less, depending on the situation.....every person's dosage is different though, so you will have to play with it a bit to figure it out.

As far as application points.....pulse points in the neck, cleavage, torso.....anywhere that bodyheat will help diffuse the pheros.....

WARNING! No cops in the hair! You will have a dickens of a time getting it out.....

Edited by Dolly

:yeahthat:

And Nobody knows her way around cops like Dolly!

Welcome to our forum,you have found the best place to be,and the best company I have ever dealt with :)

I do not have any in spray form,other than what is in Sparkle Fucshia and Captivation Equation <sold out> So far I prefer the cops in oils,as it feels like I have more control...My very fav combo is Love Potion Red and Occo Red :001_302:

...handle with care

Hi Ishtar! I really appreciate the warm welcome...

It seems like everyone here is like a big, happy family. I want to learn from all of you as soon as I can, so I can discuss topics properly. I confess I still don't know so many terms and abbreviations...but I'm really excited about discovering this phero world!

I can't wait for my LAM to arrive...Well Ishtar, it was very nice meeting you! Take care!

Gaby =*

Hi Gaby, welcome to the boards!

I am not an experienced phero user by any means - so I'll let others chime in - although I do know that the optimal number of sprays varies from person to person, even within the same age range.

You'll probably need to experiment for a little while, maybe starting with just one spray, then gradually working your way up until you find what works best for you.

I am sure our resident phero experts will be here shortly to answer your questions :001_302:

Hi Dolly! Thanks for writing and for the nice, warm welcome!

I'll follow your advice and start with a single spray...I'm glad you mention the bodyheat, since where I live is super hot, about 100 'F ...does the summer heat help diffuse the scent better than in winter?

Thanks for letting me know about not spraying Cops in hair! I was thinking about doing it since I thought the hair movement would help diffusion...You saved me here...but in case my clothes or my hair get in touch with the Copulins , what would be the best way to clean them up?

Dolly, again thanks for the advice and I hope to hear from you soon...

Gaby

Hey Gaby, and welcome to the family! You are still young, so you are quite possibly still producing your own cops.....so, I would start out with 1-2 sprays, and work up from there. Check reactions of your target, to decide if you may need to use more....or less, depending on the situation.....every person's dosage is different though, so you will have to play with it a bit to figure it out.

As far as application points.....pulse points in the neck, cleavage, torso.....anywhere that bodyheat will help diffuse the pheros.....

WARNING! No cops in the hair! You will have a dickens of a time getting it out.....

Hi Ishtar! You are so nice! Thanks for all of your advice...

I will consider the Love Potion Red, I read somewhere that it is a great scent, very sexy...and I'm looking for this kind of sexy effect not only from Copulins, but from the fragrance itself. Hope Pink Amber is a nice scent that suites me nicely...

I have another question....you say you feel more in control wit oil Cops...may I ask, what do you mean more in control? I was torn apart between purchasing LAM in an oil base or alcohol base, because I think scents last more oil based, but aren't pheros and cops about diffussion? I live in a very warm city and I think oil may be too heavy for this weather, but your control comment really called my attention...have you more hits with oil based Cops?

Thanks again for being so nice, I really thought nobody would answer my question because I was new, but it felt really good to be welcomed to the forum.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Gaby C .

:yeahthat:

And Nobody knows her way around cops like Dolly!

Welcome to our forum,you have found the best place to be,and the best company I have ever dealt with :)

I do not have any in spray form,other than what is in Sparkle Fucshia and Captivation Equation <sold out> So far I prefer the cops in oils,as it feels like I have more control...My very fav combo is Love Potion Red and Occo Red :001_302:

...handle with care

Hi Dolly! Thanks for writing and for the nice, warm welcome!

I'll follow your advice and start with a single spray...I'm glad you mention the bodyheat, since where I live is super hot, about 100 'F ...does the summer heat help diffuse the scent better than in winter?

Thanks for letting me know about not spraying Cops in hair! I was thinking about doing it since I thought the hair movement would help diffusion...You saved me here...but in case my clothes or my hair get in touch with the Copulins , what would be the best way to clean them up?

Dolly, again thanks for the advice and I hope to hear from you soon...

Gaby

Yes, the heat helps the pheros diffuse (I live in South Louisiana, so I know about that summer heat).....the only problem you may have is that they may burn off too quickly and you will find the need to re-apply.....oils still diffuse, but just slower.....body heat and climate where you live are both factors.....so combine body heat with a warm climate, and you have pheros flying everywhere.....LOL

I wear a lot of oils/silicones in the summer, and most of my cop-containing blends are oil or silicone.....I do have a couple of alcohol-based blends with cops, but I NORMALLY only wear those in public when my man is with me.....

Yes, hair flipping does help diffuse pheros, but that is not something you normally want with cops, depending on the scenario....I usually DO put my social phero blends in alcohol....

Piggybacking off of my friend Calii's post about control.....pheros you want to get out there and diffuse, but many of us prefer to keep cops close to our bodies because they send out a STRONG sex signal, which you may not want to project across a room. Sometimes you may not be prepared for the reaction you will get. Cops will spike a man's testosterone, and some do not always handle that very well. I have included some links below, to some posts I made about pheros and cops, and an excellent one by my lovely friend Ail, which should answer some of your questions....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3155

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=557

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1196

As to clean-up, I keep a bottle of Prell shampoo on-hand.....it clarifies the hair like nobody's business, and will remove cops without too much issue. I have never had a problem with getting them out of clothes.....

Welcome again, and feel free to ask any questions! If you have something that you would like to ask privately, you can also grab the email in my profile and ask me privately (just be aware that I only check that email addy a couple times a week, so it may not be immediate).....I have a NUMBER of years' experience with pheros, and am willing to help whenever I can!

Edited by Dolly

Welcome Gaby. We're about the same age (I turned 30 in March), so can I ask, are you on birth control? That can make a difference on how much to use, because I think BC inhibits cop production. I'm not & I can still use up to three rolls of the oil based LAMs/EoW, for about two weeks after Aunt Flow comes to town anyway. I would suggest screwing off your lid & dabbing your alcohol based cops on @ first, so you have little more control of the amount your applying, this method works pretty well for me. & if its hotter you could give them a 10-15 minute dry down & cover with an oil based scent to slow diffusion. I like the alcohol based pheros a little better for covering, because sometimes I feel like an oil slick when I'm trying to cover oil with oil, lol. Especially in the 90-100 degree summers we get where I live. I will say straight alcohol base gets to be too much in that kind of heat though, in summer I've even had better success with 1/3rd strength phero enhanced LPs.

I have another question....you say you feel more in control wit oil Cops...may I ask, what do you mean more in control?

"like I have more control " meant control of where I put them :)

Truthfully,the only way to find what works for you is to experiment ! ...fortunately,that is the Fun part :Hug_emoticon:

Dolly, you are such a doll, literally! I love your hair....

I still have some more questions, but I want to send you an e-mail since some questions are more personal...I'll write it down tonight, ok?

I read all the posts you sent me, and they were really useful...I think I'm going to print them, so I won't forget anything....

You are truly a Copulins expert Dolly, I really appreciate you took the time to send me all this info...

Gaby C. =*

Yes, the heat helps the pheros diffuse (I live in South Louisiana, so I know about that summer heat).....the only problem you may have is that they may burn off too quickly and you will find the need to re-apply.....oils still diffuse, but just slower.....body heat and climate where you live are both factors.....so combine body heat with a warm climate, and you have pheros flying everywhere.....LOL

I wear a lot of oils/silicones in the summer, and most of my cop-containing blends are oil or silicone.....I do have a couple of alcohol-based blends with cops, but I NORMALLY only wear those in public when my man is with me.....

Yes, hair flipping does help diffuse pheros, but that is not something you normally want with cops, depending on the scenario....I usually DO put my social phero blends in alcohol....

Piggybacking off of my friend Calii's post about control.....pheros you want to get out there and diffuse, but many of us prefer to keep cops close to our bodies because they send out a STRONG sex signal, which you may not want to project across a room. Sometimes you may not be prepared for the reaction you will get. Cops will spike a man's testosterone, and some do not always handle that very well. I have included some links below, to some posts I made about pheros and cops, and an excellent one by my lovely friend Ail, which should answer some of your questions....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3155

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=557

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1196

As to clean-up, I keep a bottle of Prell shampoo on-hand.....it clarifies the hair like nobody's business, and will remove cops without too much issue. I have never had a problem with getting them out of clothes.....

Welcome again, and feel free to ask any questions! If you have something that you would like to ask privately, you can also grab the email in my profile and ask me privately (just be aware that I only check that email addy a couple times a week, so it may not be immediate).....I have a NUMBER of years' experience with pheros, and am willing to help whenever I can!

Thank you, JOC!

I'm truly amazed how nice all you girls really are...

Gaby C.

Welcome to the forum, Gabylicious!

Thank you, Rosegirl!

Yes, everyone around here is so lovely! So nice and welcoming too...

As always really good advice from the lovely ladies here. Welcome to the forum Gaby.

Calii, I'm so sorry! I just noticed you were the one who wrote the control comment! I asked someone else about it, I got confused with my first posts, I promise it won't happen again...

"like I have more control " meant control of where I put them :)

Truthfully,the only way to find what works for you is to experiment ! ...fortunately,that is the Fun part :Hug_emoticon:

Hi, Beccah! Thanks for the warm welcome...

No, I'm not on birth control, in case I would be in the future, is it necessary to apply double the amount one is used to?

About the dabbing method you recommend, just a small finger dab or a generous finger dab? What a dumb question...=) but I had to ask...

What oil based scents would you recommend to cover cops?

In case I find LAM to be very strong, what scent can I cover the cops with?

About the 1/3 strength phero enhanced LPs, what are the differences and results one gets from them?

I have so many questions its overwhelming...thanks for your patience!

Gaby C.

Welcome Gaby. We're about the same age (I turned 30 in March), so can I ask, are you on birth control? That can make a difference on how much to use, because I think BC inhibits cop production. I'm not & I can still use up to three rolls of the oil based LAMs/EoW, for about two weeks after Aunt Flow comes to town anyway. I would suggest screwing off your lid & dabbing your alcohol based cops on @ first, so you have little more control of the amount your applying, this method works pretty well for me. & if its hotter you could give them a 10-15 minute dry down & cover with an oil based scent to slow diffusion. I like the alcohol based pheros a little better for covering, because sometimes I feel like an oil slick when I'm trying to cover oil with oil, lol. Especially in the 90-100 degree summers we get where I live. I will say straight alcohol base gets to be too much in that kind of heat though, in summer I've even had better success with 1/3rd strength phero enhanced LPs.

Dolly, you are such a doll, literally! I love your hair....

I still have some more questions, but I want to send you an e-mail since some questions are more personal...I'll write it down tonight, ok?

I read all the posts you sent me, and they were really useful...I think I'm going to print them, so I won't forget anything....

You are truly a Copulins expert Dolly, I really appreciate you took the time to send me all this info...

Gaby C. =*

You're very welcome! I'd be happy to answer your questions sweetie! It may take a day or two because my man and I have all 3 kids (my son and his son and daughter) this weekend.....BUT, I will get to it as quick as I can.....

Hi, Beccah! Thanks for the warm welcome...

No, I'm not on birth control, in case I would be in the future, is it necessary to apply double the amount one is used to?

About the dabbing method you recommend, just a small finger dab or a generous finger dab? What a dumb question...=) but I had to ask...

What oil based scents would you recommend to cover cops?

In case I find LAM to be very strong, what scent can I cover the cops with?

About the 1/3 strength phero enhanced LPs, what are the differences and results one gets from them?

I have so many questions its overwhelming...thanks for your patience!

Gaby C.

As to the difference in pheromone strengths, this should help explain things. As a general rule of thumb, PM uses 1/3rd the amount of pheromones in her monthly releases fragrance brews, than what is the dose in the non-perfumed or "un" pheromones you find in the Pheromones section. As far as results, I find I always get better results when I wear perfume with pheromones & strength I use is going to depend on which pheromone blend I use. Example: Stone Cougar. I have it in the Unscented alcohol spray & also in the Cougar Potion, which is grapefruit deliciousness, but anyway for me when using Cougar pheromone blend I get great results when I use a higher dosage of the actual pheromone. With Heart & Soul, this isn't the case, I do just fine with the standard dose in the 1X strength.

As far as cops go, you can always get them in the OCCO line, which is a heavily scented line that takes the guesswork out of having to cover them. I find the Love Potion line works great for covering straight EoW. Birth control shouldn't drastically slash your natural cops production, as long as you are fertile, but it will decrease them somewhat, because you shouldn't be ovulating when using it, which is a key time that your body increases your natural production of them.

I don't believe that you'll find the LAMS scents heavy, but they do effectively cover the cops in the blend. If they cover for you, you should just add a fragrance that goes with. Example: LP Pink would go with LAM Pink Amber, they're both candy sweet scents. If you have any further questions, Dolly is definitely our resident cops expert on the forum. Also PM & Ail hold the key scientific answers as well as expertise. Luna is definitely well versed in using them as well. I hope what I passed on helps, as this is all recently acquired knowledge for me, lol.

Thank you Beccah! I think I might get better results with oil based OCCO.. This is my second day wearing LAM in Pink Amber with Pink Sugar as a cover fragrance...but I honestly didn't notice anything. I had read the smell was unbareable, but I honestly didn't find the Cops smell disgusting...I think I may have used either too little or too much...but I have no idea! My boyfriend didn't react and I must say I expected a lot from this prdocuct, but I'm not giving up.

One thing I did notice was I felt kind of bitchy and angry for no reason, but I think this was just me and not pheros or cops. I feel so lost, please help me out if I have more questions...Again, thanks Beccah...

As to the difference in pheromone strengths, this should help explain things. As a general rule of thumb, PM uses 1/3rd the amount of pheromones in her monthly releases fragrance brews, than what is the dose in the non-perfumed or "un" pheromones you find in the Pheromones section. As far as results, I find I always get better results when I wear perfume with pheromones & strength I use is going to depend on which pheromone blend I use. Example: Stone Cougar. I have it in the Unscented alcohol spray & also in the Cougar Potion, which is grapefruit deliciousness, but anyway for me when using Cougar pheromone blend I get great results when I use a higher dosage of the actual pheromone. With Heart & Soul, this isn't the case, I do just fine with the standard dose in the 1X strength.

As far as cops go, you can always get them in the OCCO line, which is a heavily scented line that takes the guesswork out of having to cover them. I find the Love Potion line works great for covering straight EoW. Birth control shouldn't drastically slash your natural cops production, as long as you are fertile, but it will decrease them somewhat, because you shouldn't be ovulating when using it, which is a key time that your body increases your natural production of them.

I don't believe that you'll find the LAMS scents heavy, but they do effectively cover the cops in the blend. If they cover for you, you should just add a fragrance that goes with. Example: LP Pink would go with LAM Pink Amber, they're both candy sweet scents. If you have any further questions, Dolly is definitely our resident cops expert on the forum. Also PM & Ail hold the key scientific answers as well as expertise. Luna is definitely well versed in using them as well. I hope what I passed on helps, as this is all recently acquired knowledge for me, lol.

Thank you Beccah! I think I might get better results with oil based OCCO.. This is my second day wearing LAM in Pink Amber with Pink Sugar as a cover fragrance...but I honestly didn't notice anything. I had read the smell was unbareable, but I honestly didn't find the Cops smell disgusting...I think I may have used either too little or too much...but I have no idea! My boyfriend didn't react and I must say I expected a lot from this prdocuct, but I'm not giving up.

One thing I did notice was I felt kind of bitchy and angry for no reason, but I think this was just me and not pheros or cops. I feel so lost, please help me out if I have more questions...Again, thanks Beccah...

You may not get results the first couple of times.....it will take a while to get your dosage correct.....everyone's is different.....try using more (or less).....you will get the hang of it hun.....and we are here for you!!

The LAM/BAM/OCCO lines are masterfully created by Mara so that they DON'T stink.....now straight cops? EEEEEEWWWWWWWW! Stinky cheeese! Mara has done such a good job at picking scents that cover it that they are nearly undetectable. I am accustomed to what they smell like, so I can detect them wet, but once dry, no cheese!

Dolly! I will not give up...I think I will definately spray less I might have overdosed...and honestly I don't think they are stinky...am I the first one to say this?

I wrote an e-mail to you to your yahoo account...its kind of lenghty...really, Dolly, you are awesome...again thanks for your tips and advice here on the forum...

You may not get results the first couple of times.....it will take a while to get your dosage correct.....everyone's is different.....try using more (or less).....you will get the hang of it hun.....and we are here for you!!

The LAM/BAM/OCCO lines are masterfully created by Mara so that they DON'T stink.....now straight cops? EEEEEEWWWWWWWW! Stinky cheeese! Mara has done such a good job at picking scents that cover it that they are nearly undetectable. I am accustomed to what they smell like, so I can detect them wet, but once dry, no cheese!

Dolly! I will not give up...I think I will definately spray less I might have overdosed...and honestly I don't think they are stinky...am I the first one to say this?

I wrote an e-mail to you to your yahoo account...its kind of lenghty...really, Dolly, you are awesome...again thanks for your tips and advice here on the forum...

No problem sweetie! The cops aren't stinky the way Mara fixes them up! But there have been people who smelled cops the first time straight and got these types of expressions on their faces.... :lol2::blink: For that reason, there are many ladies here who won't buy the straight Essence Oil, but prefer to let Mara make them yummy first!

As to the difference in pheromone strengths, this should help explain things. As a general rule of thumb, PM uses 1/3rd the amount of pheromones in her monthly releases fragrance brews, than what is the dose in the non-perfumed or "un" pheromones you find in the Pheromones section.

What is an UN phero? I thought it was just straight phero's in a bottle right? No fragrance?

PS Welcome Gabylicious! :lol2: This board is a blast! This thread is a great refresher course too. Thanks ladies.

No problem sweetie! The cops aren't stinky the way Mara fixes them up! But there have been people who smelled cops the first time straight and got these types of expressions on their faces.... :):huh: For that reason, there are many ladies here who won't buy the straight Essence Oil, but prefer to let Mara make them yummy first!

The Essence Of Woman Oil in the phero section is the no perfume added kind & the undisguised EoW definitely has a strong & distinct scent. I think it smells like vinegar personally, but my husband & 12 yr.old alway ask what that g-d awful rotten cheese smell is, when I'm letting it dry down. My 12 yr.old especially always asks in befuddlement why I would put such horrendous smelling perfume on??? I'm not letting him in on the secret anytime soon...

Hi, Raq On! Thanks for the warm welcome to this forum... everyday I learn something new...

What is an UN phero? I thought it was just straight phero's in a bottle right? No fragrance?

PS Welcome Gabylicious! :lol: This board is a blast! This thread is a great refresher course too. Thanks ladies.

Hi Halo!

Nice meeting you too!

Welcome Gaby!!

Hi Mara! I tried to send a msg but I still have a lot to figure out in the forum, so I didn't know where to click send...well, I already got my LAM and although I haven't seen results yet, I loved the scent...thanks for the samples! I'm very happy with my purchase and I'm planning on buying some more potions pretty soon...

UN phero is short for UNscented Pheromone Blend. Which doesn't mean that they have no odor, it means that they have no perfume added.

Hi Mara! I tried to send a msg but I still have a lot to figure out in the forum, so I didn't know where to click send...

Hi Gaby, as we can't send private messages through the forum, maybe you could try emailing Mara directly? (CataLunaLPMP at yahoo.com) :lol:

Edited by Ishtar

Thanks again, Ishtar! You girls are sooo kind with us clueless newbies...

Hi Gaby, as we can't send private messages through the forum, maybe you could try emailing Mara directly? (CataLunaLPMP at yahoo.com) :lol: