May releases

:(:ph34r::cry:

Let's stalk!

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues... er, I mean, put on your speculating hat, and let's stalk under the moonlight (only serious moonlights need apply) [/gratuitousbowiereferences]

Does anyone want a cup of ninja coffee to go with their donut?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:cry::ph34r:

Let's stalk!

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues... er, I mean, put on your speculating hat, and let's stalk under the moonlight (only serious moonlights need apply) [/gratuitousbowiereferences]

Does anyone want a cup of ninja coffee to go with their donut?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm trembling like a flower

Dudes: I'm Ziggy Stardust right now. Anybody want to be the Slim White Duke...?

:abfx::):ph34r::ph34r: Oh, LOOK! There really *are* at LEAST 10% more ninjas!!! If I had a doughnut icon, it would be inserted here. I can offer homeroasted sumatran coffee...and that will attract even more :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: !!!

P.S. :ph34r: !

P.P.S. Mara said that~~~cue the dramatic orchestra~~~the new Mystery Phero will be part of the new releases, yes? I find myself wondering if the phero is a women's version of Charisma. Which, of course, would be a major :ph34r: target pour moi. Am I totally full of sh*t, ladies? Y'all have been testing. Opinions?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh, absolutely!

Shouldn't we at least get new releases before the end of the world tomorrow? :abfx:

P.S. this thread is a *prime example* of why I love y'all so much!!!!! :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I find myself wondering if the phero is a women's version of Charisma.

Fascinating theory!!! The heightened sensory awareness and focus COULD be very useful for acting, and certainly the "everyone is staring at me" effect would come in handy too...

weeeee I've decided from now on unless I find a scent I REALLY REALLY need a bottle of, I"M just going to stick with samples for now (though there are some bottles i still need), I just can't afford much more right now lol... but I can't give up the thrill of being a a perfume addict either.

Dudes: I'm Ziggy Stardust right now. Anybody want to be the Slim White Duke...?

Not me, I'm already busy being Aladdin Sane :abfx:

So, if we're thinking (and how could we not?) Glitter -> Labyrinth -> Outrageously tight pants Goblins, I'm predicting a rebrew of Goblin Goo, with an extra shot of poisonous peach.

Seriously though, I can't wait for the unveiling of Phero M - it's been such an interesting experiment!

Darbla and Elizabeth, I'm afraid we'll have to wait for the end of the world to come and go before the new releases, since Luna said in another thread they wouldn't be out by Sunday.

Have we had any other hints aside from that?

I find myself wondering if the phero is a women's version of Charisma.

The remake of Popularity Potion is essentially the woman's version of Charisma.

But tomorrow is the Mayhem and the beginning of The Five Months of Misery. Then comes The End of the World. Don't y'all keep up with the batshit crazy cult doctrine? :lol:

I haven't noticed any hints. However, as observant of "chickens" as I am, *EPIC* lack of observation is also a personal strength here. :lol:

ETA: OMG Luna! You are SO right. The tribulations. I've spent so many years cleansing that batshit attempted-indoctrination from my psyche! And here I was, waiting to party in the Ethers. Well, hell!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Quince and I were riffing about The Five Months of Misery and he said, "Five months? Really? As if the past year hasn't been miserable enough?!" (He's a bit fried, work-wise. my poor woobie.) He was raised CofE and has a really difficult time with the whole end times mindset, although I keep telling him The Zombie Apocalypse is gonna happen, dude, and we need to prepare!

Edited by luna65

Quince and I were riffing about The Five Months of Misery and he said, "Five months? Really? As if the past year hasn't been miserable enough?!" (He's a bit fried, work-wise. my poor woobie.) He was raised CofE and has a really difficult time with the whole end times mindset, although I keep telling him The Zombie Apocalypse is gonna happen, dude, and we need to prepare!

What have you no confidence in the CDC's preparations for the Zombie Apocalypse? Thank Goodness I'm attending the Massive Lesbian Orgy Before The End Of The World...

& stalking May releases.

Massive lezzie orgy? You've got my attention. I don't know where to find the girls here. Small, conservative town in the bible belt. My church is full of open-minded people, though, and I keep meeting lesbian couples who have been together forever who live here.

Erm... stalking, yes!

Edited by perfumesniffer

still stalking even though i know damn well the new releases aren't going up til the PE sale comes down and that was up for a week and it ain't been a week. I am sick with the stalking fever

gaia, I LURVE your stalkers!!!

:):lol::w00t:

And halo, Iz gots stalking fever, too. It's fun, and always new! An illness which we don't rue. I'm glad I have it--how about you?

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Massive lezzie orgy? You've got my attention. I don't know where to find the girls here. Small, conservative town in the bible belt. My church is full of open-minded people, though, and I keep meeting lesbian couples who have been together forever who live here.

Ah well, it only exists in theory in the virtual world of FaceBook, but it's such an eye-grabbing title isn't it?

Maybe the new releases will have to do with the RAPTURE!!

BTW bizarre that the end is near right before my son's christening tomorrow , and 6 years after my wedding. 6 years ago tomorrow.. it was the only day available until August. Strange.

I think that God has a sick sense of humor and when I die I expect to find him laughing

Maybe the new releases will have to do with the RAPTURE!!

LOL NO. Though I do think Five Months of Misery would make a fun mini-theme.

Da Mawa in her gracious way...will make enough to save my day.

Hey... I was gonna say class instead of gracious :lol::001_tt2:

Soooooo...

Da Mawa, in all her class

Will make enough to save my a**

Calii, I LIKE IT!!! :toast:

And, hey Luna! How about a Five Months of Misery rhyme? :huh:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I think that God has a sick sense of humor and when I die I expect to find him laughing

inDEED LV!

Lifting a coke and vodka just in case...

inDEED LV!

Lifting a coke and vodka just in case...

I'm going to toughen up my lemon-aide with a shot or two of vodka, I think..

And, hey Luna! How about a Five Months of Misery rhyme? :huh:

:lol:

I think you have an impossibly high opinion of my actual abilities. *snort*

Thank the Jesus, I am still alive

No rapture here, looks like misery for five

Jesus said I could stay for the new releases.

I said, " Yo Christ, I do whateves I pleases "

I'll catch you next time, but have fun stormin the castle.

I need to go say 4 Hail Mary's now.