May releases

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:020105~21: yay we're all still here and will be able to receive our May's releases. :):10_small16::666: Edited by AncientGoddess

Thank the Jesus, I am still alive

No rapture here, looks like misery for five

Jesus said I could stay for the new releases.

I said, " Yo Christ, I do whateves I pleases "

I'll catch you next time, but have fun stormin the castle.

I need to go say 4 Hail Mary's now.

Fabulous! ROFLMAO

So we were all left behind I see? (No surprises there really. LOL!)

Oh, WOE IS MEEEEEEEEEEE! WOE, I say........wait. As my college choir teacher once said, "Heretics have more fun!" :banana105:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh, WOE IS MEEEEEEEEEEE! WOE, I say........wait. As my college choir teacher once said, "Heretics have more fun!" :banana105:

funny-pictures-well-to-a-kitteh-maybe.jpg

well...I used to say/quote "I would rather reign in hell,than serve in heaven" ...now I am just quieter about it, shhhhhh

funny-pictures-well-to-a-kitteh-maybe.jpg

well...I used to say/quote "I would rather reign in hell,than serve in heaven" ...now I am just quieter about it, shhhhhh

I won't tell a soul if you let me be your hellish handmaiden...wait...I'm not a maiden...just hellish!

And I keep meaning to ask: WHAT is your avi painting??? I keep thinking it's a Diego Rivera. It's Gorgeous!!! One of those guys did all the Calla Lilies...I lurve me some Calla Lilies...you, too, eh?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

And I keep meaning to ask: WHAT is your avi painting??? I keep thinking it's a Diego Rivera. It's Gorgeous!!! One of those guys did all the Calla Lilies...I lurve me some Calla Lilies...you, too, eh?

I really have no idea :CHUBBY~214: ...have had that image saved for a long time. Hmmm,Diego's Nude w Calla would work huh :lol:

...adding my ninja...hee

NinjaT.gif

Awwww, your ninja is way cooler than mine! Where did you find that cute little sausage?

ummm,teenage mutent ninja turtle :clapW2:

...found at google and loaded to my website,so I can call him when I want to,cause he is teh cutesy :001_302:

When oh when?????

:001_302::clapW2::lol:

Given that the Phero M experiment is still taking place, I am guessing towards the very end of the month...

HOWEVER! I was on the LPMP site at an ungodly hour last night (too much black tea after dinner -> Ishtar still online at 4:00am -_- ), and the Perfumerie page wouldn't load. Of course it could just be that the server was down for whatever reason... or maybe there was some behind-the-scene programming going on? :penguin:

:):ph34r: :ph34r:

Ninja Assasin and Turtle Soup would be great names for new releases

The penguins are feeling left out...

:clapW2::lol::):ph34r: :ph34r: -_-:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

This can't be good :001_302:

:001_302::clapW2::lol:

Given that the Phero M experiment is still taking place, I am guessing towards the very end of the month...

HOWEVER! I was on the LPMP site at an ungodly hour last night (too much black tea after dinner -> Ishtar still online at 4:00am :penguin: ), and the Perfumerie page wouldn't load. Of course it could just be that the server was down for whatever reason... or maybe there was some behind-the-scene programming going on? :penguin:

:):ph34r: :ph34r:

Yes, I saw that too.....ofcourse the hour wasn't that ungodly on my end of the planet, but still.....the same thought crossed my mind -_-:penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

I can't wait :clapW2: Im going to explode!!!!

I want to know what phero X is!!! I can't wait to see the new release for this month!!! I think I need some SS4W, I want , I want, I want!!! :001_302:

The penguins are feeling left out...

:clapW2::lol::):ph34r: :ph34r: -_-:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

This can't be good :001_302:

My favorite ad campaign from my teen years:

Me thinketh the penguins moved on to LPs...

:clapW2::001_302::lol:

*moannnnn*

And Beccah, my ManThing and I have been doing the "Doo-be-doo-be-doooo...." and then I scream...thing for YEARS! Well, since the commercials, I guess! Heeeee! And as a side note which shows exactly how old I *am*, I remember when Frank Sinatra had the hit of Strangers in the Night on the radio. The AM radio. I used to sing along. That was when we still lit our houses with gas lamps and such, of course. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Thanks for the laugh, Beccah! :thumbup: I didn't know these ads, but now thanks to YouTube I've also discovered the ones with the frogs, the lizards and the ferret...

I wouldn't drink Budweiser if you paid me, but I have to admit their ads are good.

:):thumbup::)

*moannnnn*

And Beccah, my ManThing and I have been doing the "Doo-be-doo-be-doooo...." and then I scream...thing for YEARS! Well, since the commercials, I guess! Heeeee! And as a side note which shows exactly how old I *am*, I remember when Frank Sinatra had the hit of Strangers in the Night on the radio. The AM radio. I used to sing along. That was when we still lit our houses with gas lamps and such, of course. :D

Ah well, my age too I guess, lol.

I wouldn't drink Budweiser if you paid me, but I have to admit their ads are good.

Yeah me neither, well unless they're free, & then it's just rude to turn down a free drink (as I was told by a Brit tourist two yrs. ago) :)

I'm going to be all excited for new releases but there probably won't be an order for me until mid to late June. Every cent is tied up in fixing my house so I can sell it. That's ok though. Lots of time for plotting the perfect order.

ARE WE THERE YETTTTTTT!!! :lol2::D:D Skye i know what you mean :blink: I'm already sorting out my LP scents to make sure which ones I really LOVE :ph34r::):ph34r:

Officially stalking...I wasn't going to but...........