Shelly's Bodacious Bomb...

I tried a sniffy of this last night. Initially I smelled stone fruit (peaches, maybe) and then just melon. . ..no real base of anything that I could discern. It didn't wear a very long time (maybe 3 hours and it was mainly gone), but that's pretty standard for anything on me that doesn't have a truckload of honey. It seemed juicy and ripe and I had the sensation of being younger (like in my hot 20's again) which might be because it is a youthful scent.

Personally I am not a fruit fragrance person, but wow. . ..this could really cover some of the smellier pheromone bases. I bet it is congruent with cougar as well.

In terms of selfies, this felt like a perfect fragrance for the June gloom we have now. . .it made me feel light and bubbly and made we want to put my hair back in a knot, put on pj shorts, and just chill. I like it a lot!

I tried a sniffy of this last night. Initially I smelled stone fruit (peaches, maybe) and then just melon. . ..no real base of anything that I could discern. It didn't wear a very long time (maybe 3 hours and it was mainly gone), but that's pretty standard for anything on me that doesn't have a truckload of honey. It seemed juicy and ripe and I had the sensation of being younger (like in my hot 20's again) which might be because it is a youthful scent.

Personally I am not a fruit fragrance person, but wow. . ..this could really cover some of the smellier pheromone bases. I bet it is congruent with cougar as well.

In terms of selfies, this felt like a perfect fragrance for the June gloom we have now. . .it made me feel light and bubbly and made we want to put my hair back in a knot, put on pj shorts, and just chill. I like it a lot!

A lot of the super fruit fragrances these ladies created are intended to cover Lots of cops and /or stinker sexy blends. I have a Shelly B something maybe this one or another? Anyway they really smell better with the pheros or a healthy dose of cops IMO. :)