New LPMP Member:Advice/Recommendations Please!

xotic1

Brand new and can't wait to figure out what I should order!

Yes it can be very overwhelming!

I suggest you not get anything until the New Releases come out. It should be any day now. Get the sample pack, you get a large sample of each of the new scents (10 samples!!) It is the easiest and most fun way to start. If you are interested in pheros, read through the descriptions of them all and add single samples of the phero enhanced scents to your order. And make sure you order $50 worth so you can pick a free bottle (and another sample) from the the HUGE SALE thread.

And welcome to LPMP!!!!!! :)

Welcome Missmoonriver! You really can't go wrong with anything you order from here. Do you have any you are leaning towards? Make sure you take advantage of the sale. Such a great deal and great way to try out scents. Good luck

Welcome to our home :) ...you have found the best place to be,and hands down the best company I have ever dealt with !

Good advice from the ladies,and great timing with the sale going on...samples are the way to go to start your adiction adventure! ;)

Hi missmoonriver ! :(

order EVERYTHING !!! heh....no but really, it depends on what you like and if you can't find it the Potion Master will gladly create something to your liking :lol:

Welcome missmoonriver! :( Do you have a preference you lean towards? I would suggest you to buy samples first!!! :):):) Try them alll out to see whether you like the honey/ floral/ foody/ herby/ sexy type of perfume from LP! :):):) ENJOY your adventure in LP!!!!!!!!!! Your gonna have a FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB time here!!! :lol::D:D