New Releases for MAY 2011

I'm not exactly allowed to say, but you can guess, just don't post your guess. :Hug_emoticon: But I will say in this case, the source is the Balkan Islands. And it's something, if one is extremely lucky, one may find some of this substance washed up on the shore. It's one of the rarest and most prized perfume ingredients in the world.

:Hug_emoticon:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not exactly allowed to say, but you can guess, just don't post your guess. :Hug_emoticon: But I will say in this case, the source is the Balkan Islands. And it's something, if one is extremely lucky, one may find some of this substance washed up on the shore. It's one of the rarest and most prized perfume ingredients in the world.

Oh Cool! I have always wanted to smell it! Might have to rethink and buy a sampler now. Wow, Mara, that must have been a treat to deal with said rare ingredient.

Did a quick sniff of the sampler ~ LOVE~ haven't tested on my skin yet ~ thank you Mara and John for the extras, and the bath salt smells OMG!!!!!! AMAZING. First of all it looks so pretty, like a strawberry cheesecake, crunch berries, cupcake hybrid, and the smell is intoxicating! WOW! I'm loving this treat FO SHIZZLE from LE WIZZLE!!

• 3 years later...

I'm not exactly allowed to say, but you can guess, just don't post your guess. B) But I will say in this case, the source is the Balkan Islands. And it's something, if one is extremely lucky, one may find some of this substance washed up on the shore. It's one of the rarest and most prized perfume ingredients in the world.

Ahhh yes.. I know what it is and like a couple of other odd smelling fragrances, it works absolute alchemy when added to perfumes. I have Rapturous Reverie, and love it for ritual use. When I first sniffed its smoky essence, I swore to myself that there was something familiar beneath its other ingredients and I thought it might be that particular ingredient. I also picked up on something..almost wet and animalic in A Taste for Luxury AND Silk and Fur. Please tell me Potion Master? Was I right?

• 1 month later...

Ahhh yes.. I know what it is and like a couple of other odd smelling fragrances, it works absolute alchemy when added to perfumes. I have Rapturous Reverie, and love it for ritual use. When I first sniffed its smoky essence, I swore to myself that there was something familiar beneath its other ingredients and I thought it might be that particular ingredient. I also picked up on something..almost wet and animalic in A Taste for Luxury AND Silk and Fur. Please tell me Potion Master? Was I right?

I'm curious to know if a Taste for Luxury has it too. If so, then it would explain my love for the scent even more!