New Releases for MAY 2011

they are always coming round our house for cuddles anyway - the cats, not the neighbours.

Glad you cleared that up, otherwise I was going to demand pics...

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Eris is a Tuxedo cat, so ;) she's already in black tie. Or gown. I *need* the long black velvet gown I've always wanted. Perfect for a dirigible party. But I WILL need to wear my goggles up in my hair--snuggled against the tiara--and my clockwork jewelry. And a nice death ray gun. And a leather bustier. And work boots. So, when do we build the airship...? :woohoonaner2gy:

Am having SUCH a time being patient here. Want. Luna's. Descriptions. This month's offerings are a Gallimaufry in and of themselves, aren't they? And they all look so freakin' interesting! :dino7: Ya know?! :Ladybird-jumping: :):2403:

~~~And THANKYOU Mara and John for the Dad's Day sale and the gifties!!!~~~

Edited by ElizabethOSP

eeee hehehehe, so many goodies this month and a great birthday present!

Just 1 more hour until my 3 day weekend. :w00t::) :banana-computer: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: :witchnaner::BLACK_~28:

Edited by AncientGoddess

*attempts to sing like Jon Anderson*

Soon, oh soon the shoppe

will be updated, la la la...

*ducks a hail of rotten vegetables*

EoW boosted LP SE:2011 & walked thru a liberally few spritzes of Cougar Potion. & MUFE HiDef powder. The waiters @ the restaurant Miss'd me (I hate getting Ma'amed, even if I'm using a walker & sporting a grey poodle perm, do not ever call me ma'am!), & the ticket taker @ theater on the way in to Bridesmaids, joked about ID'ing me to get in....it's the best day ever(brownie points to anyones else who knows what that's from).

Beautiful labels! I'm so exited to see the descriptions, but I'm sure I definitely want the sampler set.

Snowflake! Did you grow those flowers in your avi??? They're BEAUTIFUL!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

*attempts to sing like Jon Anderson*

Soon, oh soon the shoppe

will be updated, la la la...

*ducks a hail of rotten vegetables*

*sings an octave lower than Jon Anderson*

And wait here for LPMP

Our reason to be heeeeere...

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:jumpforjoy::Polar-Kiss::drunk:

I still want to work the piano lounge on the LPMP dirigible!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I hope you Ladies (and Gentleman) aren't working yourselves to teeny nubs this evening! :nanerturtle: At least not without some serious :drunk::drunk::cocktail:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

After reading all the fabulous (as always) descriptions I am even more excited about this months releases. I am so glad that I got on and ordered them already! Yippie. I am particularly looking forward to trying out New, Nookie Cookie and Song of the Desert. Well done Ladies!

Ahhhhh, it's all up. I did it! 4 AM, done! YAY!

Sorry about the wait, kids. My adorable landlord came over with his entire brood this (I mean yesterday) AM and stayed until almost 4 pm, hanging and chatting and perusing the wares. I couldn't get down to serious work until they'd gone. But we're all up now. Heavy sigh. :jumpforjoy:

Luna worked like The Flash to get everything written up too...didn't she do a FABULOUS job? I LMAO at her Rapturous Raptors!

Hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend!

SUNSHINE FOR EVERYBODY!!!!

:sunnysmile:

And...

Do we have any illustrators amongst us? We really need to design our private blimp.

I can just imagine us floating all over the country to pick everyone up, for the party that never ends....

(Douglas Adams described something of the like...what book was that?)

I am reading the descriptions, and it is taking every ounce of willpower I have not to buy multiple full bottles of at least 2/3 of them. :jumpforjoy: Only the fear of not being able to buy food for the next month keeps me from doing so! Then again I could stand to lose a few pounds........

Edit: That sad story with that adorable little raptor clutching the heart is killing me......

(but the potion sounds divine!)

Edited by Darbla

Life,The Universe and Everything :drunk:

cor blimey! & swift seizers <sniff>

As usual,Mz Luna...you Shine like a super nova :jumpforjoy:

Many many Kudos to Mara,Catie Scarlet,Le Wizard...and all the LPMP house elves and minions :drunk:

...you brighten our world !

Caliigoesbacktoworksinginginthedesert

And...

Do we have any illustrators amongst us? We really need to design our private blimp.

I can just imagine us floating all over the country to pick everyone up, for the party that never ends....

(Douglas Adams described something of the like...what book was that?)

Allrighty then!!! Life, The Universe, and Everything, eh? I'm on it!!! Amongst all the other things, I've been an illustrator for...well...most of my life. Which, as you know, is a bit of time here. Heeeee! :emot25:

And I hope y'all heard my scheech of pure joy at 3 or so this a.m. when I found the new smellies up on the home page...?

:001_302::abfx::yeahthat: Pure, drooling JOY!!! Y'all are SO GOOD TO US!!!!!!!! (Hey, Thanks!)(Heh)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! And, Rapturous Reverie: ".....with the devotion born out of sudden extinction." Heeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

:dino7: :dino7:

Well, friends, that cinches it. I need the whole sheebang. A sampler set it is! BRILLIANT work, LPMP folks!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Was not able stay up for the Reveal :abfx: ...did not want to take the chance of missing out on another bottle of Mara's Rocket Fuel,so went ahead and ordered...will need MOAR of the new ones from what I ave read,but will have to wait a few weeks.

...so long,and thanks for all the fish :001_302:

working on a landing pad, X marks the spot

Hee! Aww shucks now... :001_302:

There's a special little nod to the community in it...OMG DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS?! :abfx: