Which scent has the most androstenone?

I noticed that my man responds (most favorably) to my blends with androstenone in them. Which scent has the most in it? I notice CP and MRF have it listed as the second ingredient so do the two fragrances have the same amount? Though the Sexpionage phero in CP is just called Androstenone and in MRF (BI phero) it's called Alpha-Androstenone

Are there more premixed scents with the androstenone in them?

Looks like there isn't just an UN phero of the androstenone. Maybe too much aggression?

Edited by Raq On

Yes, unless specified, it is usually Alpha -None.

I would not suggest adding any additional androstenone to the blends.....it is primarily a male phero, and if a woman is wearing too much, the man in her life could get very aggressive. ASK ME HOW I KNOW!

I was playing with a blend that was mostly -none (from another company), and if I wore too much, my man, who is usually happy, patient, and polite to strangers became cranky and wanted to pick a fight with EVERYBODY. Seriously.

If you have some blends here that are working, USE THEM. Get some of the unscented pheros, and play with those. I would suggest, however, that you NOT start adding single pheros on top of these blends, especially as a beginner.

The -none in the womens' blends here serve two main purposes....in Dominance, BI, etc, you get the air of "alpha woman"......in Sexpionage, with the cops as well, you get animalistic sexual experiences....clothes ripping, etc....

Trust me, there is plenty of -none there. More is not better. It is just MORE.

Just sayin'.

Edited by Dolly

Okaaaay, (sighs, hangs head and kicks the dirt) You're right. So it is the androstenone in the CP and MRF that makes

animalistic sexual experiences....clothes ripping, etc....

right? I was trying to narrow it down to that. I mean it couldn't be the EST that causes more umm "bitey-ness" it must be the 'none then. I wasn't planning on dousing myself in the phero, but I do admit I was thinking , "Yes more (in a blend) is better."

Thanks for clarifying

It is tempting, sometimes, to go overboard when you get a reaction that you enjoy. But just like with anything else, too much of a good thing is a hangover (phero or otherwise) waiting to happen. :001_302:

Okaaaay, (sighs, hangs head and kicks the dirt) You're right. So it is the androstenone in the CP and MRF that makes

animalistic sexual experiences....clothes ripping, etc....

right? I was trying to narrow it down to that. I mean it couldn't be the EST that causes more umm "bitey-ness" it must be the 'none then. I wasn't planning on dousing myself in the phero, but I do admit I was thinking , "Yes more (in a blend) is better."

Thanks for clarifying

Yes, a number of us had found in the past that adding some -none to a mix would take sex to a "new level", more on the animalistic side of things.....that is why Sexpionage was created.....which ALSO has an assload of cops, btw.....

-none is a very easy one to OD on.....I wouldn't want to go there......it can get really ugly!

I would not suggest adding any additional androstenone to the blends.....it is primarily a male phero, and if a woman is wearing too much, the man in her life could get very aggressive. ASK ME HOW I KNOW!

I was playing with a blend that was mostly -none (from another company), and if I wore too much, my man, who is usually happy, patient, and polite to strangers became cranky and wanted to pick a fight with EVERYBODY. Seriously.

.... More is not better.

Thanks Dolly! xoxoxox

Hardest lesson to get through to people.... MORE IS NOT BETTER when it comes to pheros!

With just a drop, you can convey an aura of authority or inspire a mood of sexual aggressiveness.

Too much androstenone = headaches, crankiness, irritability, and the in-your-face fight-instigating kind of aggressiveness, from both sexes. Not pleasant.

Thanks Dolly! xoxoxox

Hardest lesson to get through to people.... MORE IS NOT BETTER when it comes to pheros!

With just a drop, you can convey an aura of authority or inspire a mood of sexual aggressiveness.

Too much androstenone = headaches, crankiness, irritability, and the in-your-face fight-instigating kind of aggressiveness, from both sexes. Not pleasant.

You're very welcome, m'dear!

Yes, a number of us had found in the past that adding some -none to a mix would take sex to a "new level", more on the animalistic side of things.....that is why Sexpionage was created.....which ALSO has an assload of cops, btw.....

-none is a very easy one to OD on.....I wouldn't want to go there......it can get really ugly!

I guess the real "want" here is the wanting of more of the reaction/behavior I received while wearing the phero, :)

But THAT's why I posted before trying. I always ask the questions/search threads before I try out my ideas. Thanks for the advice. Always appreciated. :-)

I guess the real "want" here is the wanting of more of the reaction/behavior I received while wearing the phero, :abfx:

But THAT's why I posted before trying. I always ask the questions/search threads before I try out my ideas. Thanks for the advice. Always appreciated. :-)

No problem, darlin'! That's why we're here!

I guess the real "want" here is the wanting of more of the reaction/behavior I received while wearing the phero, :abfx:

Keep using what you used...good sex,begets good sex :) ...at this point my SP <and me> would get turned on just by smelling MRF,with or without 'mones.

That being said,the fun of pheros & cops is in the experimenting...one size does not fit all...I am in the less is more camp :lol: