Rainbow Falls Cologne Spray

AHHHHH...just got my package!!! So happy I can't even think straight!

Okay, so I just sprayed myself with Rainbow Falls and all I can say is (my best imitation of a York Peppermint Patty commercial): I get the sensation that I am rolling around in a gorgeous Spring meadow of flowers while the Sun beams off my face, and at the right moments a slightly cool breeze brushes my body & all is RIGHT with the WORLD!

This scent is so refreshing and I just love what Treasure Hearts is doing to me. My job depresses me like no other (they just fired my two work besties) and I have just been super "blue". After spraying this, I have been super content and gave two of my coworkers (one who really is out to make my life miserable) a HUGE Hug!

Yes!!! This is certainly a miracle worker lol!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHH...just got my package!!! So happy I can't even think straight!

Okay, so I just sprayed myself with Rainbow Falls and all I can say is (my best imitation of a York Peppermint Patty commercial): I get the sensation that I am rolling around in a gorgeous Spring meadow of flowers while the Sun beams off my face, and at the right moments a slightly cool breeze brushes my body & all is RIGHT with the WORLD!

This scent is so refreshing and I just love what Treasure Hearts is doing to me. My job depresses me like no other (they just fired my two work besties) and I have just been super "blue". After spraying this, I have been super content and gave two of my coworkers (one who really is out to make my life miserable) a HUGE Hug!

Yes!!! This is certainly a miracle worker lol!

Yep! Perfect review of this scent and phero combo! I'd like to buy the whole world a bottle!!!! (They should have pumped it through the vents after that hockey game!!)

And THANK YOU Joc!!! :)

Just got this. I bought this thinking that I knew I wouldn't love the scent but wanted it for the pheros anyway. Well, I sprayed it on and I am kinda right. The scent at first is bamboo and unknown florals. Very fresh. It does kinda smell like detergent at first, but i expected that. But the good news is that it dried down and mellowed very quickly. I am already in a better mood thanks to the pheros. The even better news is that the fragrance is very soft thanks to being a cologne and I think it will be a wonderful layering piece. I already slathered some New over it and it smells divine. I know Pandamaniac and Sweet Baby will smell great with it too. I am very happy with my decision to buy a bottle unsniffed.

Yep! Perfect review of this scent and phero combo! I'd like to buy the whole world a bottle!!!! (They should have pumped it through the vents after that hockey game!!)

And THANK YOU Joc!!! :)

Or imagine automatic spray dispensers at various locations at the stadium (is that where you play hockey?) and lines of people queuing up for a go?

Ok so I wanted to comment the other day (when the forum was down), but now that I have my full sized bottle...I love the mica in there. After you shake it up & it's swirling around & glowing, it truly looks like a magic potion. So cool!

I wore this today, it was in my break in the event of an Emergency stash. It calmed me down to the point where I could no longer see myself wearing a hockey mask and chain saw. It takes you from GRRRR to AWWWWW ~

I think I even saw a deer and some elves in my cubicle.

Screw the asthma inhaler, I'm sucking on this when I need to breathe.

I wore this today, it was in my break in the event of an Emergency stash. It calmed me down to the point where I could no longer see myself wearing a hockey mask and chain saw. It takes you from GRRRR to AWWWWW ~

I think I even saw a deer and some elves in my cubicle.

Screw the asthma inhaler, I'm sucking on this when I need to breathe.

I put it on over S's J.O.W. yesterday & was completely cracking myself up w/ pics like these last night:

th_white-trash-barbie.jpg

Literally lollling!

Thanks Luna & LadyV! I'm still waiting to collect my bottle of S's JOW.

I'm still undecided on this one although I was in the panic mode last night, thinking of putting in an order of Rainbow Falls Spray but I know that I can't as I do not have the link to the shopping cart on my ipad (I knew I was too tired to work at home so I left my laptop at work).

ETD - I really can't spell and type on my iPad!

Edited by JOC

I'm so sad by this. I really wanted a nice water, fresh scent wight the bamboo but all I get is soap. And not a light hint of soap, this is HI MY NAME IS SOAP!!! YOU WASH STUFF IN ME, REMEMBER??? INCASE YOU DON'T I WILL REMIND YOU WITH MY SCREAMINGLY LOUD SOAPINESS. AREN'T I THE BESTEST THING EVER????

Yeah, its really soapy on me to the point where I don't even want to wear it for phero effects. :666:

LOLLLL yes like that!

My kids are half Hispanic and I can vouch for there being lots of Latina type Barbies and Bratz dolls. We have a bucket load literally. Much more diverse than when I was a kid. Of course I am blond so I never noticed dolls not looking like me ;)

Definitely try it again! ... I did not get any soapiness from this,just a very light floral,a refreshing "clean" scent...soooo very perfect for these extra hot summer muggy days ;)

My kids are half Hispanic and I can vouch for there being lots of Latina type Barbies and Bratz dolls. We have a bucket load literally. Much more diverse than when I was a kid. Of course I am blond so I never noticed dolls not looking like me ;)

Right, LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I spritzed on a bit of Rainbow Falls, as I hadn't tried it yet, and figured today was as good a day as any. I'm only a couple days away from my moon-time, and am beginning to feel the PMS roller-coaster of emotions. Plus today is my couples-counseling appt, and I figured I'd need something to help, lol

Even though I don't feel this scent is "me", I do like it a lot. It's fresh, clean, invigorating... like a green, herbal-y scent with some light florals. I love the watery feel to it, so cleansing... Definitely keeping my little spritzer!

THIS SMELLS SO GOOD!!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co IT IS PERFECT for the HOT and STICKY weather here!!!! It's so light and refreshing! and I LOVE the hint of sweetness that smells a bit like pear/ pineapple :nono: MMM... THIS IS GOOOD STUFFFFFF :nono::):) I kept sniffing myself and trying to stop myself moaning from pleasure... XD I wish it lasts a bit longer on me... My skin seems to love this so much that the scent is not there anymore in an hours time :yeahthat:

THIS SMELLS SO GOOD!!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co IT IS PERFECT for the HOT and STICKY weather here!!!! It's so light and refreshing! and I LOVE the hint of sweetness that smells a bit like pear/ pineapple :P MMM... THIS IS GOOOD STUFFFFFF :):):) I kept sniffing myself and trying to stop myself moaning from pleasure... XD I wish it lasts a bit longer on me... My skin seems to love this so much that the scent is not there anymore in an hours time :666:

I find Aerion Sky helps it to stick around a bit longer, if moisturizing isn't helping.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really pretty and refreshing; as advertised, with a cool aquatic note that doensn't go cologney and lush exotic florals and hints of green. I'm guessing among the florals are tuberose, plumeria, gardenia, etc. I'm not sure I love it enough for a full bottle but it does have an uplifting quality about it so I'll keep my sample around for those days that I need a boost.

Edited by Invidiana

i think I need this one terribly,somthing fresh new and alive Im trying to hold out to order till I get Ahold of Mara but I know she is extremly busy

I like fresh and GREEN, but not fresh and soapy. Could this phero combo be put in something else? I guess I could try layering the separate pheros but I might not get them as balanced as the LP experts.

This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!!! No lie, I shed a few happy tears when I first sprayed this. Distant memories of when I was in Hawaii came back to me clearer than ever; swimming through the cool, blue waters of the pacific with spinner dolphins by my side; the beautiful hiking trail with tropical aromatic flowers growing all around me that lead to the hidden beach. This brought back such beautiful times that I cherish and I thank you so much Love Potion magical people for making this and helping me re-live it. Later I read the description because sometimes I rush through it out of excitement (just like with the sales, oops) and I think it's amazing how this was inspired about Hawaii, and the Rainbow Falls, I couldn't place the name of the falls but now I want to go back and visit them : )

Edited by Honeybee

This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!!! No lie, I shed a few happy tears when I first sprayed this. Distant memories of when I was in Hawaii came back to me clearer than ever; swimming through the cool, blue waters of the pacific with spinner dolphins by my side; the beautiful hiking trail with tropical aromatic flowers growing all around me that lead to the hidden beach. This brought back such beautiful times that I cherish and I thank you so much Love Potion magical people for making this and helping me re-live it. Later I read the description because sometimes I rush through it out of excitement (just like with the sales, oops) and I think it's amazing how this was inspired about Hawaii, and the Rainbow Falls, I couldn't place the name of the falls but now I want to go back and visit them : )

Love this review!!!

Love this review!!!

:2705: ...Honeybee,that was just beautiful!

I wore this one today and it was such a hit with everyone I was around,even though it is so far from my usual rich and foody tastes,this sure is an uplifting smile inducer :lol:

Try spritzing it in your hair! :rockon:

Or on your clothing? :)

Aww, thanks guys <3 :abfx:

Now for the Phero review:

I wore this yesterday to my Aunt and Uncles dog's memorial service. Our family has some dogs and cats resting at the pet cemetery and I know some people think it's kinda weird but for us is it helps bring closure, they were family to us and we want to give them a final resting place. SO, I wore this and it was great. My Aunt was in tears but she really cheered up when she was around me and seen the brighter side at times. There were some people I haven't met yet on my Uncles side of the family and they were VERY welcoming, gave hugs and acted as if we knew each other for years, lots of smiles and very sweet. Afterwards they took us out to lunch and everyone was really talkative, upbeat and kept complimenting everyone else, and of course kept bringing up the best memories of the beloved pup, it was just a big love party that strangers kept looking at us; all the tears, hugs, kisses and laughing : ) I'm sure everyone would have been so kind even without this but I feel like the Treasured Hearts and Alpha-nol helped everyone and especially my Aunt, to be able to cheer up and for everyone to be more open with each other. Sometimes things like this can be awkward at times too but I noticed that this seemed to make everything go really smoothly. THanks LP!

Awww,Honybee,how beautiful :abfx: and no I do not think it weird at all,our pets are family and closure is a good thing...I have my pet cemetary,and enjoy maintaining it and occasionally conversering with my loved ones,it brings me much peace.

Awww,Honybee,how beautiful :love: and no I do not think it weird at all,our pets are family and closure is a good thing...I have my pet cemetary,and enjoy maintaining it and occasionally conversering with my loved ones,it brings me much peace.

Thank you Calii!!! :D

You are right, it IS so nice to maintain the grave sites, it's therapeutic in a way and so spiritual to be in the peace and quiet and to know that your angel baby is somewhere there with you, happy you're visiting. I'm happy that you feel this way too about pet cemetery's, it's very comforting and so I'm glad that you have that.

@cinnamonmel: I agree with Calii and bumbob to try spraying it on you hair or on your clothes, let us know how it goes b/c I hope you can find a way to enjoy it, the true scent is just amazing.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the tips, I will report back on this one!

Honeybee that is a lovely story, people who don't love pets underestimate the joy the bring to us humans and the loss when they leave. I found a tiny tin containing a snippet of my cat's fur today, he died 17 years ago, but I smelt that fur today and it broke my heart exactly the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not wearing this quite as much as when I first got it because I am so fickle. But when I do wear it I have a good time each and every time. I am almost always around family being a stay at home mom and the pheros in this one really smooth things over and make everyone lovie dovie. It works with my kids, my prickly ass mom, my dad, my sister and even the boyfriend who is generally really crabby. I wish I could pump this through the air vents in my house. I still always layer it with another scent because the fragrance is not my usual type but Rainbow Falls is a great layering piece. My favorite to layer it with is still New. They seem very congruent to me as well as far as being family appropriate. If my mom wore fragrance at all, this would be the one I'd get for her.