Field Test-- Phero Girl

Eight a.m., the end of a noc shift. No make-up, hair needs washing, wearing wrinlked scrubs one size too large.

Sexy, no? NO!

I dabbed on some Phero Girl, because is makes ME feel better. I went down to the garage, on my way out out of the building.

Three younger guys were standing in the garage. As I passed them, they stopped speaking. They all turned and smiled at me, watching me all the way to the door. As if they were looking at a hottie, instead of a bedraggled nurse.

I stopped, on the way home, at a Starbucks. I needed a coffee, for a headache. And a nice looking older guy smiled, as I passed him. He took off his cowboy hat, held it over his heart, and bowed slightly. He watched me, until I left, but did not approach.

I'd say it works! Off noc shift is my toughest field test!

I'd say it works! Off noc shift is my toughest field test!

Indeed!! Woohoo for you! Now you know you have an *extra tool* in the secret weapon armory! :P Get some sleep, and sweet dreams!

• 6 months later...

Funny how things work. Pherogirl did not do anything for me at all. My fiance who is not much of the perfume smelling type went out of his way to tell me he doesn't like this one. It smells like watery aquatic notes and flowers with a light honey. The watery note almost gave me a headache.

When I wear sugared Honeycomb my fiance won't leave me alone and people, including women leer and hit on me. I have classes with all women right now lol. The same with LP Red.

Funny how things work. Pherogirl did not do anything for me at all. My fiance who is not much of the perfume smelling type went out of his way to tell me he doesn't like this one. It smells like watery aquatic notes and flowers with a light honey. The watery note almost gave me a headache.

When I wear sugared Honeycomb my fiance won't leave me alone and people, including women leer and hit on me. I have classes with all women right now lol. The same with LP Red.

aww i feel you.. my friend said, "do you smell incense?" and i was just like. um.. its prob just me.. :666: and my TG, that i was obsessed with at that point, said "ugh.. why dont u wear normal perfume?" and then i was really sad :) he loves cuddle bunny tho..

Did you shake the bottle before applying? Pherogirl is one of the ones that really needs a shake, as most of the rich honey note tends to sink to the bottom. (Also, which brew batch is your Pherogirl from? The first one was lighter, while subsiquent batches had more honey.)

Then again, the thing that you're reacting badly to, that watery note, might be the pheros. (They usually make me feel sick when I try wearing them, so I don't anymore. I don't like them on my partner either; I guess I'm already bonded to his natural signature.)

I agree with Scourger.....you may have the first brew. It didn't agree with my chemistry at all......there was a brightness that came through that just didn't mesh with me.....the new ones, however, are deep and rich, and if you like Sugared Honeycomb, you should like this one!! Whether it is the first batch or the re-brews however, you MUST shake it.....it doesn't smell the same otherwise.....

If the problem is the pheros, I think that the ladies' UNE is PheroGirl without the Pheros.....

Edited by Dolly

It's funny, PG is one of the only phero blends my OTL will respond to, which I'm assuming is completely attributed to the cops, and the reason the Cuddle Bunny blend works perfectly also. Other combinations don't seem to work so well with him (except Super Sexy). The only other males I've worn it around I have a history with, so I know their reactions were tempered by the existing emotional context.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow.. good to know. I have only worn PheroGirl indoors around my husband. Doesn't seem to effect him much, but I LOVE it and it does give me something of a boost. I have tried using this underneath a few scents now, and it seems to mesh well with many of them ( my fave SO far is to mix it with Dirty Sexy. Yummm) But in the future I have high hopes for it with Sugared Honeycomb and maybe Down and Dirty? Will have to venture out while wearing PG soon and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...