Hi all! Im new and excite to order

tanya27

Hi Im Tanya

I am from Pembroke,Ontario Canada

I have been lurking on the site for a few days now and finally got on the forum.

I soo cannot wait to finally place an order once I get some cash to try the following:

full sizes in -

That kind of girl-I love blackberries!

egg2011-I love marshmallow blends as well

invidianas coconut donut-this sounds so yummy and lately I have been loving donuts..lol..I couldn't find a review on this one so if anybody had any reviews,I'd love to hear any.

On the boardwalk-the funnel cake note intrigues me.Any reviews would be great,another one I couldnt find reviews for.

sample sizes of:

-castle crumble

-pie in the sky

-white licorice

-halo's angelique

-feral

-fade to black

-the wolf and shepherdess

-vampire bait

-lusty licious-cant decide if I want to just go for a full size,this one sounds amazing.

-new-I have a new baby only 3 1/2 wks old and I cant wait to try this!

-LP pink-and LP black

yay! so those are the ones I for sure need to buy.I cant wait to get my hands on them all.lol.So many great blends.

>THANKS

<TANYA

Edited by tanya27

Hi Tanya and welcome! Congrats on your new bun also! Wow 3 weeks old. How do you have any time??

I'm pretty new too but I stuck with samples for a few months then I just placed my first big girl order for full sized bottles scents.

With sample sizes you can try a lot without going broke. Be sure and check out the trade pages. here's a link: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx

Many of us have a trade page but the samples on them are often on sale at 3 for $5. I would start there first.

Welcome to the forum Tanya! Looks like you've picked out a bunch of good ones! If any are sold out, you can always check out the trading post for good deals!

Jump in and chat with us.....make yourself at home, and enjoy!!

Hi Tanya!

Welcome! Get ready to have a lot of fun...and a lot of stress... lying to friends so you can be left alone to read the forum, losing sleep deciding which scents you can and cannot live without, stealing money from loved ones so you can afford more big bottles. It can all become too much sometimes.

I am sorry, but I wish someone would have intervened on my behalf. Now...it is too late for me.

Hi Tanya!

Welcome! Get ready to have a lot of fun...and a lot of stress... lying to friends so you can be left alone to read the forum, losing sleep deciding which scents you can and cannot live without, stealing money from loved ones so you can afford more big bottles. It can all become too much sometimes.

I am sorry, but I wish someone would have intervened on my behalf. Now...it is too late for me.

Shhh! Wait till she has a healthy trade page to tell her :666:

BTW, hi my name's Beccah & welcome. I just want to add that if you have a preferred scent group; candy, resins, clean, etc., you can always hit the perfumerie & search by that group here: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/

Hi Tanya!

One more thing, stalk the forum for new releases ......

A big welcome to you, Tanya! Discover a whole new world of fragrance here!

WELCOME WELCOME!! You will have a WONDERFUL time here!!!! Looking forward to hear more from you!!! :666:

LOLZ @ Cherie :lol:

Welcome here,Tanya...you are well on your way to becoming a fellow addict :666: ... or to quote Luna "not an addiction,an adventure" !

Oh my gosh..lol..Thanks for all the warm welcomes..I laughed at the

"lying to friends so you can be left alone to read the forum, losing sleep deciding which scents you can and cannot live without" part..

I only just discovered LP and already I am doing this..I should be trying to catch a nap while the baby sleeps and here I am lately on the LP site with my peice of paper(which is full on both sides) writing down scent descriptions.I hide it in a book so my bf doesnt question what It is.

Im Also filling the cart for future reference on how much money I need to have..lol

ohh and thanks for the links, I love reading the reviews on scents.

here I am lately on the LP site with my peice of paper(which is full on both sides) writing down scent descriptions.I hide it in a book so my bf doesnt question what It is.

Tanya, some of us use an excel spreadsheet to (kind of) record of our collection (and the product description) and Beccah uses a scent database.

Tanya, some of us use an excel spreadsheet to (kind of) record of our collection (and the product description) and Beccah uses a scent database.

Ha! I've cut and pasted all my trials, my wants and my needs all on a WORD doc. It's all dog-eared and crumply so what is this scent data base???? (I suck at excel)

FOR THE RECORD:

I have not actually stolen from loved ones so that I can afford more big bottles...I simply added $25 on to some money my ex already owed me so that I could get my bottle of LP Spring 2011. I did not see any other way around it!!! He owes me far more than this and I swore to myself I would never do such a devious thing again!!!

But what a rush!!! :666:

Hi Tanya! Welcome to the boards!

You have one of my absolute favourites (That Kind of Girl) on your list, and Lusty Licious is another love of mine. It's a big, bold fragrance on me, but if you like red fruity scents, I think you'll really enjoy it.

Have fun exploring, and congratulations on the new baby! :666:

Welcome to the forum, Tanya!

I'm a recent LP fan, I only have Like a Magnet in Pink and a few samples, and I'm loving all of them...The ladies at the forum are really great and they answer all of your questions, don't be afraid to ask as silly as you may think you sound, you really need to know everything especially applications amounts so you achieve the right effect and the ladies here know their stuff...Best of luck with your pheros !

Hi Im Tanya

I am from Pembroke,Ontario Canada

I have been lurking on the site for a few days now and finally got on the forum.

I soo cannot wait to finally place an order once I get some cash to try the following:

full sizes in -

That kind of girl-I love blackberries!

egg2011-I love marshmallow blends as well

invidianas coconut donut-this sounds so yummy and lately I have been loving donuts..lol..I couldn't find a review on this one so if anybody had any reviews,I'd love to hear any.

On the boardwalk-the funnel cake note intrigues me.Any reviews would be great,another one I couldnt find reviews for.

yay! so those are the ones I for sure need to buy.I cant wait to get my hands on them all.lol.So many great blends.

Welcome Tanya! :thbf54f4bf: I dreamed up that (don't mind if I say so :666: ) droolworthy coconut donut PE last summer and it smells incredible. There is no gross greasy frying oil smell, just a hint of crispy fried cake similar to that on a funnel cake and then loads of creamy vanilla cake and warm, toasty, slightly caramelly coconut. I'm getting really pissed at Dunkin' Donuts because they've been carrying those things less often lately and been skimping on the coconut when they do.

In a nutshell:

On the Boardwalk is like pumpkin funnel cake with a whiff of incense, so good and incredibly long lasting. That kind of girl is gooey blackberry brown sugar deliciousness with a bit of cookie crust in there as well. Egg is clouds of yummy marshmallow with hints of caramel and chocolate (as opposed to The Smoking Bun which is heavier on the caramel and chocolate and has a bit of smokiness too). Hope this helps!