Potion Master

FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

Shit, okay, I have a question. What if someone makes 194 posts but only 3 of said posts had anything resembling valuable content? I'm asking for a friend.

:lol:

We consider valuable content to be everyday conversation. It does not have to be reviews or even about the products sold here. Just the healthy furthering of discussion in general. One word answers or emoticons only as answers, if used excessively, are where we draw the line.

Okay, phew.

When Sai Baba said, "Before you speak, ask yourself: is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it Improve on the silence?" he wasn't speaking directly to me, so clearly I'm exempt. I talk A LOT.

You are good my love. Youre a talker like the rest of us. Deliciously so.

How do we redeem forum freebies now? In the notes section on etsy?

I send an email and request a paypal invoice from catalunalpmp@yahoo.com, explaining to John what I'm trying to achieve and he sends me a paypal invoice back. I wouldn't know how to do that on Etsy. As far as calculating freebee credits, I think the recommended way to do it is to write out your post comment count, and then count up from 200, every 2 X 100 = $5.

For example, for me:

eastwood22 - 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000

then I'd cross off whatever I'd already used

eastwood22 - 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000

Then I'd know that I have $10 in credit, not including the monthly with purchase samples for my superior review skills. Last month everything was already so discounted I didn't ask for any samples, didn't seem fair.

If there's a better way, or I'm doing it wrong and John's just being nice, now would be a good time for someone to tell me!

Mara, do I have any credits now? Just curious. I know I used some but I don't know when.

If you want to redeem forum credits, please email us and ask for an invoice. We'll do it for you. :)

LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com or CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

We keep track of where a person redeemed last. The best way to do it is say, ' I AM AT 1200 POSTS AND i WANT TO REDEEM AS MANY AS i CAN WITH THIS ORDER", for example. Then we check and input into our file.

Lainey you last redeemed on Sept 1, 2015 at 600 posts. :)

Lainey you last redeemed on Sept 1, 2015 at 600 posts. :)

Thank you! I shall need to get more active around here again! I kinda stopped in order to keep myself away from temptation...but if I'm earning free stuff, well then... :P

I just spent the last few hours restoring the Amazon credits that were rolled back when the forum upgraded. If there are any other boosts that you can remember from elsewhere on the forum, please let me know and I will restore those too. Thanks!

Hello Mara,

newbie here, as i didn't know how the sales work, i have just gone ahead and placed my order with you to Toulouse France, it was a bottle of AJA and a bottle of Odalisque 2017 w/ Bang!

would it be possible to add a freebie bottle of Cougar to it please?, if not no worrys!

Posted (edited)

Edited by Vicki Lee
Figured It out lol

So that means the Limited editions, Permeant collection, Sugared & fairy Cakes are all fair game for sampling?

Also are these Sugared listings available for for sampling or only the sugared scents outside of these two listings? I noticed they only came as 5ml, or 10ml but didn't know if they were able to bottle them into a 1.75 ml trial.  ? @halo0073 @luna65 @Potion Master

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/265815621/sugared-layerable-perfumes-choose-your

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/265813315/sugared-layerable-perfumes-choose-your

Edited by Vicki Lee

It means that things that are offered in the 1.75 ml trial vials can be chosen. Not everything is offered that way, sorry.

22 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

It means that things that are offered in the 1.75 ml trial vials can be chosen. Not everything is offered that way, sorry.

Ok that's fine, thank you for the clarification on my end. ??

I am very new to this freebies program but I left my reviews and I just purchased from you for 25$

so am I eligible?

And should l mention what vial trials I want here?

Thank you

Hi Luckygirl. I’m Heather from Customer Service. So, all you have to do is next time you order, ask for your two top choices for your Forum freebies in the notes or email for an invoice. The order must be $25 at least and you have to have posted respectable reviews( no one liners for instance) in the 2 weeks previous. Do not post your choices here as they wont be seen or added to your order. If you have any more questions email me at:

lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com.

hope that helps 

Luckygirl I see the reviews you left. Please email me at address above and we will get the samples added to your order.

So it means I leave comments and then only in 2 weeks I make older and in the older (in notes) I mention what free vials I want ? Correct?

Thank you