FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, okay, I have a question. What if someone makes 194 posts but only 3 of said posts had anything resembling valuable content? I'm asking for a friend.

:lol:

We consider valuable content to be everyday conversation. It does not have to be reviews or even about the products sold here. Just the healthy furthering of discussion in general. One word answers or emoticons only as answers, if used excessively, are where we draw the line.

Okay, phew.

When Sai Baba said, "Before you speak, ask yourself: is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it Improve on the silence?" he wasn't speaking directly to me, so clearly I'm exempt. I talk A LOT.

• 3 months later...

I send an email and request a paypal invoice from catalunalpmp@yahoo.com, explaining to John what I'm trying to achieve and he sends me a paypal invoice back. I wouldn't know how to do that on Etsy. As far as calculating freebee credits, I think the recommended way to do it is to write out your post comment count, and then count up from 200, every 2 X 100 = $5.

For example, for me:

eastwood22 - 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000

then I'd cross off whatever I'd already used

eastwood22 - 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000

Then I'd know that I have $10 in credit, not including the monthly with purchase samples for my superior review skills. Last month everything was already so discounted I didn't ask for any samples, didn't seem fair.

If there's a better way, or I'm doing it wrong and John's just being nice, now would be a good time for someone to tell me!

If you want to redeem forum credits, please email us and ask for an invoice. We'll do it for you. :)

LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com or CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

We keep track of where a person redeemed last. The best way to do it is say, ' I AM AT 1200 POSTS AND i WANT TO REDEEM AS MANY AS i CAN WITH THIS ORDER", for example. Then we check and input into our file.

Lainey you last redeemed on Sept 1, 2015 at 600 posts. :)

Lainey you last redeemed on Sept 1, 2015 at 600 posts. :)

Thank you! I shall need to get more active around here again! I kinda stopped in order to keep myself away from temptation...but if I'm earning free stuff, well then... :P

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just spent the last few hours restoring the Amazon credits that were rolled back when the forum upgraded. If there are any other boosts that you can remember from elsewhere on the forum, please let me know and I will restore those too. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mara,

newbie here, as i didn't know how the sales work, i have just gone ahead and placed my order with you to Toulouse France, it was a bottle of AJA and a bottle of Odalisque 2017 w/ Bang!

would it be possible to add a freebie bottle of Cougar to it please?, if not no worrys!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So that means the Limited editions, Permeant collection, Sugared & fairy Cakes are all fair game for sampling?

Also are these Sugared listings available for for sampling or only the sugared scents outside of these two listings? I noticed they only came as 5ml, or 10ml but didn't know if they were able to bottle them into a 1.75 ml trial.  ? @halo0073 @luna65 @Potion Master

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/265815621/sugared-layerable-perfumes-choose-your

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/265813315/sugared-layerable-perfumes-choose-your

Edited by Vicki Lee

22 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

It means that things that are offered in the 1.75 ml trial vials can be chosen. Not everything is offered that way, sorry.

Ok that's fine, thank you for the clarification on my end. ??

• 1 month later...

Hi Luckygirl. I’m Heather from Customer Service. So, all you have to do is next time you order, ask for your two top choices for your Forum freebies in the notes or email for an invoice. The order must be $25 at least and you have to have posted respectable reviews( no one liners for instance) in the 2 weeks previous. Do not post your choices here as they wont be seen or added to your order. If you have any more questions email me at:

lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com.

hope that helps 

• 3 months later...

Now that pherotines are here - where am I on posting credits, please/thank you!

I haven't made an order since Dec, so it's apparently long enough for a gal like me to forget what's available. I know we don't do UN's, but what about permanent collection OCCO's and the LAM's and BAM's? I wish I could say I'm asking for a friend, just confused today.

• 6 months later...
On 2/5/2019 at 7:09 PM, Eastwood22 said:

I haven't made an order since Dec, so it's apparently long enough for a gal like me to forget what's available. I know we don't do UN's, but what about permanent collection OCCO's and the LAM's and BAM's? I wish I could say I'm asking for a friend, just confused today.

I would like to know this too, because idk how I missed this neat perk, but placing an order soon & don't want to add anything I'm not supposed to :)

You can ask for any trial size fragrance you see as available, including Ltd Eds or Permanents.

You can NOT ask for anything UNscented, LAMs or BAMs, or any trials that are only available in Sets (such as PEs, or the Ltd Ed Summer OCCOs).

Does this clear up the question?

35 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

You can ask for any trial size fragrance you see as available, including Ltd Eds or Permanents.

You can NOT ask for anything UNscented, LAMs or BAMs, or any trials that are only available in Sets (such as PEs, or the Ltd Ed Summer OCCOs).

Does this clear up the question?

Definitely ! Thank you !

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Potion Master I used to have a (loose) handle on it, but now I’m clueless. I’m at 4,475 posting points and super unclear on when I last redeemed. Are you able to look easily now or should I just put that info in my invoice request?

Thanks for keeping up with this yearly sale! I know it’s a ton of work for you. 

15 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Potion Master I used to have a (loose) handle on it, but now I’m clueless. I’m at 4,475 posting points and super unclear on when I last redeemed. Are you able to look easily now or should I just put that info in my invoice request?

Thanks for keeping up with this yearly sale! I know it’s a ton of work for you. 

Hi Eastwood! This is what my file shows as your last redemption.

Eastwood22 3600

10/2/2019

So I think that's $40 of store credit you can use in the sale, same as cash. :D

If anyone wants to know their credits earned, post here or on the Sale Rules and I will check for you.

@Potion Master Sorry to be a pest but do I have anything?  

14 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Hi Eastwood! This is what my file shows as your last redemption.

Eastwood22 3600

10/2/2019

So I think that's $40 of store credit you can use in the sale, same as cash. :D

If anyone wants to know their credits earned, post here or on the Sale Rules and I will check for you.

Thank you @Potion Master! I'm not going to let Covid mess up my August haul, just need to make sure my ducks are in a row!