• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, hedgehog said:

But in the best way, right? 😊

Kind of! I’m going away this weekend and maybe my plane will be re-routed to somewhere without wifi. 

2 hours ago, Potion Master said:

You will have plenty of notice, I promise!

I’m at a 3 day festival in Alabama right now, I was just thinking how mad my man was gonna be if I’m refreshing my phone every five minutes!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 5:15 PM, Potion Master said:

You are exactly correct! :D

Eastwood22 3600 10/2/2019  

On 9/1/2021 at 11:27 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Hi @Potion Master! I believe the last time I used forum credits was at 3600, if you have time can you check for me?

@Potion Master can you check my PayPal invoice? My forum posting credits on the invoice start at 4600 and not 3700. Thank you! ❤️

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/21/2023 at 10:23 PM, citrine said:

Hi Mara!

Do I maybe have any forum credits?

I think you do! I am not finding any notes that say you redeemed at all on your current screen name? Do you have anything on that? If this is the case, then you have available 200-1100 = 10 x 5 = $50. :D

• 3 months later...

Doubt I have any credits it’s been so long I’ve been here I can’t remember 🤣 Been using pheros way more again though at work now that I have to work with the public 😩 (I’ll record my experiences here soon) and planning on making another order soon.

On 5/1/2023 at 10:36 AM, ivy_fiddlefox said:

Doubt I have any credits it’s been so long I’ve been here I can’t remember 🤣 Been using pheros way more again though at work now that I have to work with the public 😩 (I’ll record my experiences here soon) and planning on making another order soon.

I think we must have done a favor as we do sometimes and redeemed in advance of your posts last time for some reason, because it shows that you are redeemed to 1700 posts, and you are not there yet. I do not remember the incident though, sorry. Do you?

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I think we must have done a favor as we do sometimes and redeemed in advance of your posts last time for some reason, because it shows that you are redeemed to 1700 posts, and you are not there yet. I do not remember the incident though, sorry. Do you?

Oh I don’t remember either sorry! All I could think is that maybe I deleted some posts but surely I didn’t delete that many!

On 5/8/2023 at 6:23 PM, ivy_fiddlefox said:

Oh I don’t remember either sorry! All I could think is that maybe I deleted some posts but surely I didn’t delete that many!

oh, I think I know what it could be. There was a time we gave bonuses on forum credits for certain things like trivia contests and Amazon reviews and such? Remember that? Anyway, when this new system replaced the previous one, I think the system did an automatic recount of posts and adjusted the numbers. So how about this, I will mark you as redeemed to 1500 posts so you are only a few away from your next credit. k?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 4:46 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

Dear @Potion Master,  Do I have any available posting credits, we moved and I lost my tracking sheet where I kept my last redemption amount...thanks so much....

DD, I am so sorry I did not see this earlier and made you wait so long. The last time you redeemed:

8/15/2022

:)

• 1 month later...