FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, your code is your forum name and the posts you are redeeming.

You would post it this way:

perfumesniffer - 700, 800, 900

understand?

However, the cart no longer subtracts by itself, you have to WRITE IN what you are swapping those credits for. Make sure NOT to also add the items to your cart, only write it in the redemption area provided. k?

Yup, your code is your forum name and the posts you are redeeming.

You would post it this way:

perfumesniffer - 700, 800, 900

understand?

However, the cart no longer subtracts by itself, you have to WRITE IN what you are swapping those credits for. Make sure NOT to also add the items to your cart, only write it in the redemption area provided. k?

Ah, got it!

• 1 month later...

Mara, I did one more Amazon review.

Also, I have gone up in rank, at least 3 times since I last redeemed. Sorry I don't know the exact amount.. I mostly use my phone and it doesn't show ranks.. I only notice when I use the computer.

Mara, I did one more Amazon review.

Also, I have gone up in rank, at least 3 times since I last redeemed. Sorry I don't know the exact amount.. I mostly use my phone and it doesn't show ranks.. I only notice when I use the computer.

you might want to post this on the thread for Amazon reviews so she sees it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mara!!

So this program is AWESOME! Just another reason that LPMP is the best place on earth!

You started this while I was away, so I'm a little confused as to how many credits I would have.

Can you please let me know? Thank you,and thank you for being so wonderful! I've really missed being here,and I'm glad to be back!

:witch1095:

Bump.

Mara is a busy gal, which i can dig. But I'm tryin to configure an order for tues.

I'm not sure if my older posts count....?

Luna? Halo? Whatcha think?

Not trying to annoy,but every lil bit helps these days,ya know?:)

Mara would have to search back through her records to find out when was the last time you used your credits in order to know whether you can claim any now; so you'll either have to wait until she can do that or just go ahead and place a regular order.

Ok. To my knowledge I've never used credits. The program didn't exist last time I was here.

But I'll order anyways, and whenever it happens,it'll be a happy surprise! :D

Ps: Thanks for chiming in. Your good stuff! ;)

Edited by cheeseburger79

Hi Cheesy, it did exist back then. But as I mentioned elsewhere, we lost John's computer a few weeks ago and that's where all the records have been kept. We need around 2 weeks to get the new puter up and the old records reinstalled onto the new system. Sorry for the wait, but I cannot do anything for you until I have my records back. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi Cheesy, it did exist back then. But as I mentioned elsewhere, we lost John's computer a few weeks ago and that's where all the records have been kept. We need around 2 weeks to get the new puter up and the old records reinstalled onto the new system. Sorry for the wait, but I cannot do anything for you until I have my records back. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

You really do ROCK Mara and the fact that you value your customers so much with loyalty programs like this is what keeps me as your customer for life.... I love your products but more importantly I love the way you conduct your business... thank you for all that you do :stars155:

We have our records back! :D Feel free to email if you need to know how many credits you have.

Cheesy, you were right, the program did not exist at that time - we were running contests instead during that period. D'oh! I forgot! So we will start you as eligible from 1500 posts onward.

We have our records back! :D Feel free to email if you need to know how many credits you have.

Cheesy, you were right, the program did not exist at that time - we were running contests instead during that period. D'oh! I forgot! So we will start you as eligible from 1500 posts onward.

Mara, Can you tell me how many credits I have, thanks so much

Mara, Can you tell me how many credits I have, thanks so much

Hi DD, it looks like you only redeemed once, at 1,300 posts. Does that sound right? So then you have 1,400 on up available to you! Weeee! :)

Hi DD, it looks like you only redeemed once, at 1,300 posts. Does that sound right? So then you have 1,400 on up available to you! Weeee! :)

That is correct, I found my paperwork at home after I requested you to look this up, sorry about that.... Weeeeee is right...

Hi soulful,do a search for the fragrance you want to review, and you should find there is already a thread for just about everything. They are in review subforums, but searching on the fragrance name is easiest.

Your post count automatically goes up for each post you make (excluding the off topic forums). So reviews, general perfume chat, and journal threads all count.

There is also a thread about earning posting credits for posting reviews on amazon-- instructions are in that thread.

hey, can you let me know when the last time I redeemed? Thanks!

cool. many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I am a newbie, but I am loving all my new LP scents. I have many samples to test so reviews will be posted soon. Thanks for offering this program. It is a great way to sample scents that you might be on the edge of purchasing or just wonder what they may smell like. This is fun!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if you get a chance today, can you tell me at what point I last redeemed? thanks!