FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

A classic martini like I grew up with that my dad always drank. My dad had a friend who told the story of how he made the ultimate dry martini. Back in the days of above ground nuclear testing he attached a bottle of vermouth to the framework holding the device. After it detonated he waved the glass with the gin in it out in the air.

:bow: Oh, Dude. Now THAT. Is the PERFECT. Dry martini. I am in awe. I shall adopt that recipe. :cheers04251:

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radioactive dry martini. Hm.

I cannot abide gin - long story - and have never found a martini I remotely liked.

I will, however, take my single malt or uisge chilled, neat.

Single malt, chilled or un-, ice or neat: I loves me some whiskey!!! :heart: What is uisge? Sounds Scottish.

• 1 month later...

Ok I want to know what page my sample would be on the 2 that you can get for placing a 25.00 or more order but first can you guide me to the samples link?Also how does one add the free product from the B2G1?Sorry,I know I sound dumb here its just this site is really large.

On this page is where you order your forum freebies, it's the third line item:

http://www.lovepotio...eem_Coupon.html

You can use that very same coupon for your free bottle for B2G1, in the "Alternate Choice" line, but you have to do it as a seperate entry to avoid confusion. So use the coupon once for your free samples, then use it again for your free bottle.

• 2 months later...

Hee ...am I the only one who saves the receipts and emails :lol:

:heart::heart::heart: DUDE!!! I can check in paypal, can't I!?!?!

ETA: Nope. They don't show the details I need . But I bet I still have the emails...

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Me here asking the same thing. I didn't write it down last time I used mine, and can't remember...of course. When will I learn?!

Please, Mum, when did I last redeem? B)

I found the email! I last redeemed at 1900, yes?

• 2 weeks later...

that is so incredibly kind! i feel very grateful to have found this perfumerie, and to have been counselled by Mara on the phone. Sweetness all around.

happy sigh....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Molls, have you EVER redeemed credits? We're not finding any redemptions for you. If you have never redeemed any, you would have from 200 thru 1000, which is $5 x 9 = $45.

nope, I never have - but I'm ready! heehee

• 1 month later...

Forgive me if this has been asked (I read long bits of the thread and skimming others), or if it seems greedy,

but are we able to redeem both types of credits?

So if I post two reviews when I get my order, within two weeks, and earn a $10 credit,

and then save up post credits--

So long as I spend at least $25 in cash, can I then redeem the $10 credit from reviews, and then the post-count credits?

Thanks in advance. I needed a new forum, and I'm excited to research a new aspect of biology since I specialize in alternative healing.

Not quite. I think you have confused 2 different things.

As a relatively new member (with less than 200 posts) you would be eligible for the 2 free samples (which is worth $10), once a month, when placing an order, provided that you are active on the forum boards (i.e have posted at least 2 posts within the last 2 weeks). It's not a $10 credit that you can redeem whenever you want, or save up. You get to choose 2 sample/trial vials at the time that you place your order, as long as you place an order over $25.

The forum posting credits you can start collecting after you have reached the 200 posts level. You get a $5 credit for each 100 posts you make, and these you can collect and redeem when you like.

Does that make sense? :)

Thanks :) Too many to choose from. I wonder if when it comes time to earning credit from reviews, if I'll be adventurous and ask for randoms or research for several hours before choosing :)

hopefully the list of possibilities becomes less soon. It's insanely mindboggling trying to choose.

• 1 month later...

Can I redeem my GC's and posting credits and use it for one order...I'll also be at least $25 over, so I'd also be paying too. Or can you only use one at a time?

Use 'em all at once! (Otherwise, where's the fun in it?)