FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm chiming in! Mara, did I last redeem at 2500 posts? I've *tried* to be a good kid and write it down, but I feel like I used some since then. :blink:

ACK! ETA: How are you feeling now...? :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Can I find out when I last redeemed mine? I totally forgot about posting credits lol...I'm losing my mind, I swear!

Can I find out when I last redeemed mine? I totally forgot about posting credits lol...I'm losing my mind, I swear!

John just ran to the PO and he's got the official file on his computer, but from what I can tell, you last redeemed at 1100. I can't find anything after that in the emails.

:)

• 1 month later...

Miss Mara! It's been awhile... I totally forget where I left off. Can you tell me where I am at in posting credits?

Good to see you, SB! You last redeemed at 1900 posts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm about ready to make another big order and I was wondering if the Once per Month is calendar or every 30 days? But, then again, it may not matter because I'm waiting for the MAY LP's to come out and by then, it for sure will be time. LOL!!!

You may take advantage of this on-going special ONCE PER MONTH. THAT'S TEN DOLLARS WORTH OF FREE MERCHANDISE!

Thank you!! I'm so excited!! Seriously, this is my best addiction ever!!! Now, for the hard part....which ones will I want?

It means, once in April, once in May, once in June, etc. :)

Edited by cchristys

I'm having trouble redeeming some posting credits in the new cart. When I put in my name, then 3100,200,300, and so on, and hit "add to cart" It shows up in the cart as .01. It also asks "for what product are you redeeming?"

What's the correct way to enter these?

Oh I believe that is right...we pay .01 for freebies now because there is no way to get no charge with new cart. But hopefully Halo comes along to confirm this. I remember reading about this one cent thing though.

eta: I have not done it yet though. So I have not actually seen it.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Yay, thank you!!! :dreadlocksnaner: If I calculated right that gives me $40, which I'm gonna need it with the size order I'm about to place... Hadn't ordered in a couple months so I've got to make up for it!