FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so I have a lot of points to redeem. I get that I'd write StacyK - then the points..but I'm missing something about how to figure out the exact number. anyone care to explain the math? :)

This might help:

HOW TO REDEEM POSTING CREDITS:

Each set of 100 posts = $5.

1. Go to this page and go to the the SECOND option (REDEEM GIFT CERTIFICATES, COUPONS AND FORUM CREDITS:)

2. YOU DON'T ADD THE ITEM MANUALLY TO YOUR CART FROM THE PERFUMERIE IF REDEEMING IT W/ POSTING CREDITS. see below:

under REDEMPTION CODE Type in: RAQ ON 7100, 7200, 7300, 7400, 7500 (which = $25)** see note below
and then under FOR WHICH PRODUCT: LP RED

...for example... if you have a $15 worth of posting credits write in: for samples of Dance of Passion,Leviation,Bedivilled
you will be charged $0.01 ,no matter how many or few you write in .

3. Hit enter. The item will appear in your cart for .01.

You can't add the item(s) fro the LP perfumerie to the page and THEN add your credits. under the freebie certificate page, it doesn't work.

** you have to know where you left off, for example, if you already redeemed through 2000 points last order, then you'd need to start off your new order with: StacyK 2100, 2200, 2300, etc each increment of 100 equals $5.

Edited by Raq On

Hiya Mara - I usually try to keep track of this myself, but I goofed somewhere along the line, and now I can't remember when I last redeemed. Could you let me know please, when you have the time? Thank you! :)

Hi Eggers! You last redeemed at 4900 posts. :)

And for everyone - if you cannot figure out how to redeem on your own, please just email us for an invoice and we will do it for you. No prob.

If you are redeeming GCs, please include the redemption codes for those GCs in your email.

Our email: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi, Mara.

I just wanted to double-check that I've understood everything correctly since this is my first time engaging with the various LP rewards for forum members. I plan to make an order once Feb. NRs are out and before I do I wanted to be sure that I am:

A: an active forum member for the purposes for the two trial vials freebie

B: able to start redeeming my post credits ($5 for my first 200 posts) so long as my next order is over $25

Thanks for your patience in answering this when it's probably just me being overly careful (I do think I've understood what I've read on this thread), but I thought that was better than being mistaken and possibly causing trouble when it came time to pack and ship my next order.

Cheers! :heart708:

Edited by donsie

Hey Mara, when did I last redeem? I wrote it down @ 2800 Feb. 2013. I MUST have done it since then...like last August or something?

~Have you gotten your fireplace pilot lit yet? Stay warm! :)

I've got that same info, E! 2800 was your last redeemed...you've got some spending to do! heee! :)

Mara - when did I last redeem? Thanks!

Edited by quietguy

LOL! You guys are too funny!

Well, seeing as you have that file open... *cough* wouldja please? *turns kitteh head to irresistible angle*

Katz, 5400 for you.

and me too, please? *bats eyelashes*

3200 for you, Molls.

Weee, shopping spree!! :D

4200, Mr Man. :)

Thank you very much. Haha - sure beats some of the names I have been called in the past! I may have to run with that for a while when I reach 6500!

Edited by quietguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I'm trying to redeem forum posting credits for the first time, I've been trying to figure it out for a while, and suddenly the little light bulb just came on in my head. Don't actually add what you want to the cart, but instead put it in the "Redeem for which product?" line - got it. I do still have one question though. I should have $20 credit, but if I try to redeem it towards a bottle, I would be $5 short. Is there some way to compensate for that extra $5? Could I maybe buy a $5 gift certificate, and just say it's for Mara? Or would it be easier on your end if I just email you with my order and let you send me an invoice? Whatever is easiest on your end is what I'll do!

its been so long since i was on here, can you let me know when i last redeemed my points? please?

2300 Ravenwing! Sorry I did not see this earlier.

Okay, so I'm trying to redeem forum posting credits for the first time, I've been trying to figure it out for a while, and suddenly the little light bulb just came on in my head. Don't actually add what you want to the cart, but instead put it in the "Redeem for which product?" line - got it. I do still have one question though. I should have $20 credit, but if I try to redeem it towards a bottle, I would be $5 short. Is there some way to compensate for that extra $5? Could I maybe buy a $5 gift certificate, and just say it's for Mara? Or would it be easier on your end if I just email you with my order and let you send me an invoice? Whatever is easiest on your end is what I'll do!

You figured it out, Amalthea! :star: That's usually exactly what people do....use the GC option for the additional $5. Just make sure to explain in the notes section so we don't get confused. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mara -- I think last time I redeemed was at 1300 points, is that somewhere close to reality?

Thank you!

This is what I've got:

Just Ducky * 1000 posts * 4/15/2013

It looks like you only ever redeemed once. Does that sound right?

Yes, only once. I keep forgetting about your generous offer! My oversight shall soon be corrected. Thank you, Mara!

ETA: I see where I was getting the 1,300 -- that's how many points I can spend. WHOOOP!!!

*waddles off with pencil in beak to plot new order*

Edited by Just Ducky

• 1 month later...

Hi Mara, I did 6 reviews on Amazon on July 8th that I didn't see my posts get boosted for. I had posted that I did them, but think it might have slipped past you. I'm confused because now I am not even seeing that thread. I wasn't' planning on redeeming them yet but was wondering what my count now is?