CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

Bah Humbug :) ...my favorite soft rock station starts playing xmas songs today <continually> while I did listen to Little Drummer Boy,playing *exactly* when I turned it on,just because it has special bittersweet meaning to me...then changed the channel ,post haste :lol:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so ive done this 1 time before which means by now I have credits. I need to know how many credits do I currentley have to this point??? :xmas735: :dreadlocksnaner:

Edited by AncientGoddess

:rofl222: Will someone please describe this smiley,my mobile browser will not show animations and all I see is a solid yellow ball...ummm,somehow I don't think that is all :666:

~~ :Emoticons0424: ~~

This is what I see

900.jpg

600.jpg

Hell I forgot which is which,one is the :rofl222: which I saw before the forum changed <sigh> :)

*this thread does not count for post credits so is a good place to play sometimes :lol:

Caliibeingsilly

*AG,mail Da Mara

yep, iam on it, :D with these specials going on now, ahhh!, Iam using my credits towards this purchase. :bday639: you got to love this time of the year :bday834:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Well hell,I did not notice I moved up either..heh,Man Nip,well of course I am :001_302:

Conga-Rats to the Princess and the President :lol: ...and to all who have ranked up :hearts09793:

...gimme some lovin'...so glad we made it

I'm a Proud Witch Hazel now! Yeiiiii

Forgot to say,JOC,I really wish you would stop to smell the roses more often :Hug_emoticon:

I don't know ... maybe it's a combination of my culture, my personality and my experiences ...I just can't slow down and take it easy. It's just not me.

Congrats Gabylicious !! :hearts18:

Thank you, Liz!

Dropped a note in your b-day wishes thread...

0ooo,now how did I miss our newest Witch Hazel :abfx:

I don't know ... maybe it's a combination of my culture, my personality and my experiences ...I just can't slow down and take it easy. It's just not me.

I think I understand :)

:witchhazel121: There I am, Calii...ji ji ji...

JOC, congrats on your Cuddle Bunny rank!

Ohhh,we have a Witch Hazel icon :D ...will someone tell me what it looks like ? must be animated,all I see is a moon,maybe? :witchhazel121:

...And conga-rats to our newest CuddleFurry :cathug::lol:

Ohhh,we have a Witch Hazel icon :D ...will someone tell me what it looks like ? must be animated,all I see is a moon,maybe?

Yes, there's a moon in the background- she zooms into view from the left, skids to a halt, cackles, cackles in super close-up, then zooms on to the right, then swoops back into view from the right but far away :)

TRICKSY HOBBIT!!!! Do you have any idea how much of a Tolkien NERD I am?! And I don't mean just LOTR. I've read at least 10 of his books, The Silmarillion being my favorite (which I've read multiple times). Did I mention I can speak a bit of Elvish?

TRICKSY HOBBIT!!!! Do you have any idea how much of a Tolkien NERD I am?! And I don't mean just LOTR. I've read at least 10 of his books, The Silmarillion being my favorite (which I've read multiple times). Did I mention I can speak a bit of Elvish?

I believe you! You look just like Arwen! OMG you are her!

I believe you! You look just like Arwen! OMG you are her!

Awwwww thank you!!! That totally made my day! :D I probably look even more like Aredhel from The Silmarillion because her hair was supposed to be black.

ETA: In high school when everyone else was plastering "I'm the Princess" bumper stickers on their cars I made myself a bumper sticker that said "Elven Girl".

Edited by Invidiana

I'm sooo happy! I am now a sorcer's apprentice :LuvU396::Emoticons0424:

Me too!! Me too!!! :great:B)

KUDOS Ladies !! :jumpforjoy::party::jumpforjoy: