A NEWT???

Wulll...ah got bettah..... :iguana:

I am Sinfully Indulgent. How appropriate

That's what we always called you in the old country... :Emoticons0424:

way to go elizabeth and Blue!!!

Thanks! :kiss43:

Now, I'm a Unicorn Jockey...yeiiiiii!

Awww Calii, you are a sweetheart...

I love that image....it's so magical! It made me remember a Little Unicorn Pony I had when I was a little girl..

Thanks, Calii!

I love Tricksy Hobbit, but Gollum says it's time to bid the hobbitses farewell. With this one I should be....

ETA: Voodoo Valentine! Not only do I love that scent, I'm seasonally correct too. ;)

Edited by Invidiana

Hey Invi! I saw a Hobbit on Monday night. Went to see Eddie Izzard perform in a tiny little 200 seater, spur of the moment performance he posted on facebook, and we grabbed tix in time. YAY! (3rd row center! yup - he was lookin at me!) :lol: Anyway, the Hobbit on the left was also in the audience. And funny enuf - I saw the stalkerazzi lined up outside the theatre when we came out, and last night saw those same stalkers on TV on TMZ talking to him as he was leaving the theatre!! I nearly choked. He walked out right behind me!

tumblr_llzfdkTErM1qeqcggo1_400.jpg

No, I never did see LOST, (but I did know said Hobbit was on there). I was still working film & tv music at the time and saw the synopsis before it came out, and it cracked me up because it looked like a "serious" remake of Gilligan's Island. Maybe I will watch them all on DVD some time - it wasn't a show you could pick up in the middle and figure out WTH was happening!

I was still working film & tv music at the time and saw the synopsis before it came out, and it cracked me up because it looked like a "serious" remake of Gilligan's Island.

Heh, it's kinda more like "plane crashes in the middle of Shangri-La (reference to Herbert is intentional)...OR IS IT?!" DUN DUN DUN

Hey Invi! I saw a Hobbit on Monday night. Went to see Eddie Izzard perform in a tiny little 200 seater, spur of the moment performance he posted on facebook, and we grabbed tix in time. YAY! (3rd row center! yup - he was lookin at me!) :lol: Anyway, the Hobbit on the left was also in the audience. And funny enuf - I saw the stalkerazzi lined up outside the theatre when we came out, and last night saw those same stalkers on TV on TMZ talking to him as he was leaving the theatre!! I nearly choked. He walked out right behind me!

tumblr_llzfdkTErM1qeqcggo1_400.jpg

Dominic Monaghan AND Eddie Izzard?! What I would have given to live vicariously through you that night! So close to Dom-Hobbit and Eddie at once!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks to Katz reminding me to notice, now being Deliciously Wicked, I present an all time favorite villiain, the delectable Julian Sark of Alias, what with his sharp suits and sunglasses, always perfectly mussed hair, icelandic fjord-blue eyes and especially all his his line and scenery chewing