CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly modern although I do have one regimental.

Edited by quietguy

PICTURES, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:666:

Of shirts and ties ??? Really .... lol.

Tooooo funny :lol:...conga-rats to all who have ranked up,including me :rofl222:

*ummm,the iceberg pic was actually for Invi's,Ceiling cat,with an inside religous joke about the cheese sandwich...sometimes my mind wanders,and sometimes it leaves completely...heh

Oh, Blue Bear....so young, so innocent....it's a Star Trek ref, from the 60's series.

Capt Kirk is probably old enough to be your great grandfather, but here is a pic of him UNsuccessfully wrangling Tribbles. :)

STTroubleTrib.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribble

I didn't know what is was either so I googled it and it said something about fan fiction....so I thought it had something to do with that!

Okay, now I am dying laughing. When I was little, we adopted a dog from a family, and his name was Tribble. Tribble's brothers were Spock and Kirk! Makes a ton of sense now!

LOL! Better late than never!

Tooooo funny :lol:...conga-rats to all who have ranked up,including me :rofl222:

*ummm,the iceberg pic was actually for Invi's,Ceiling cat,with an inside religous joke about the cheese sandwich...sometimes my mind wanders,and sometimes it leaves completely...heh

:rofl222::rofl222::rofl222:OMG!!! Y'all just made my morning!!! :rofl222::rofl222::rofl222:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I didn't know what is was either so I googled it and it said something about fan fiction....so I thought it had something to do with that!

Star Trek and fan fiction...like peanut butter and jelly! :lol:

Oh, Blue Bear....so young, so innocent....it's a Star Trek ref, from the 60's series.

Capt Kirk is probably old enough to be your great grandfather

Mr. Shatner will turn 81 this year.

OK - so what do we become at 300 posts - or is it safer to continue to hang out with Eggers?

OK - so what do we become at 300 posts - or is it safer to continue to hang out with Eggers?

LOL @ Luna - who just posted while I was in the middle of writing this.

Wellll, it seems since I messed with your rank it took you out of the automated renaming system. I was wondering if that would happen! So, if it had gone as normal, you would now be Witch Hazel (the witch from Bugs Bunny, remember?) :witchhazel121:

But for you, a more wizardy name, methinks....(they're mostly magically inclined, you see...)

Oh, wait, John just came up with one for you..... (I was thinking of Professor Flitwick {Harry Potter reference}, but I am open to suggestions from all. heheheh.)

Trivia!

Ravenwing, your current avi - we've used that model on two of our labels. She was the original Potion Bastet girl - I melded her face with a cat. And it's her body on Scandalous Intentions too.

Wow, I knew she lookd *familiar*! :)

LOL @ Luna - who just posted while I was in the middle of writing this.

Wellll, it seems since I messed with your rank it took you out of the automated renaming system. I was wondering if that would happen! So, if it had gone as normal, you would now be Witch Hazel (the witch from Bugs Bunny, remember?) :witchhazel121:

But for you, a more wizardy name, methinks....(they're mostly magically inclined, you see...)

Oh, wait, John just came up with one for you..... (I was thinking of Professor Flitwick {Harry Potter reference}, but I am open to suggestions from all. heheheh.)

Gandalf, Saruman, Merlin...too easy...ummmm........Mata Nui, Makuta......

Of course, there's always the Wizard Name Generator at wizardnames.net. I am Ghostly Luna and Mr. Matt is Mysterious Rosamond. Hmmm. Maybe not. B)

Oooh quietguy is now a Witch Doctor!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP