Potion Master

CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

Wow, congrats everyone for moving up.... I love the cool names at each level, something to look forward to....how fun :witch1095:

Conga-rats to the movers and shakers that make this the best place to be :jumpforjoy:

Aww...MrsC you noticed thanks so much and you are past 600... woot look at us go... This place really make newcomer feel loved :hearts0425:

Aww...MrsC you noticed thanks so much and you are past 600... woot look at us go... This place really make newcomer feel loved :hearts0425:

Thanks back atcha :wub:

Congrats Syn! Now I need to google Manticore...

Well, been on the boards for almost a year, and just now made Sorcerer's Apprentice. Sometimes I talk, mostly just read. Love this place!

Thanks back atcha :wub:

Congrats Syn! Now I need to google Manticore...

Lol I had to as well! Apparently it is - well, the thing in my avatar!!

Congrats to all who moved up!

BTW: Syn, your new avatar is amazing. Only now I know what a manticore would look like.

Heehee! If he's the snack, I'll gladly be a manticore! :lol: YUM!

Congrats to everyone movin' up!

I'm a Cylon Repairman now. Coolness! :)

Welcome out of Squibdom, Merrie,I adore your art deco avi :heart09793: ...woo-hoo Egg & any I missed! :)

:bday1029:YAAAAYY TO ALL THE MOVER-UPPERS! :bday1029: And Merrie, I love your avi, too! You and Calii have such beautiful avis. :wub:

Welcome out of Squibdom, Merrie,I adore your art deco avi :heart09793: ...woo-hoo Egg & any I missed! :)

Calii, who is that painter, again...? I can't remember her name right now. Wait.....Google.........Tamara de Lempika! LOOOOVE her stuff!!!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:bday1029:YAAAAYY TO ALL THE MOVER-UPPERS! :bday1029: And Merrie, I love your avi, too! You and Calii have such beautiful avis. :wub:

Calii, who is that painter, again...? I can't remember her name right now. Wait.....Google.........Tamara de Lempika! LOOOOVE her stuff!!!!!

HAH,you are the one who told me...ummm you are seeing my Halloween avi right ???? ,not my T de L CallaCalli

...well yeah,beauty is in the eye of :001_302::rofl222:

HAH,you are the one who told me...ummm you are seeing my Halloween avi right ???? ,not my T de L CallaCalli

...well yeah,beauty is in the eye of :001_302::rofl222:

YEPPERS! Your Scary Scarecrow is there! I love her! (Her...?) You took that pic, didn't you?

I always forget T de L's name, but I recognize it when I see it, if that makes sense. I love her work so much. I *think* her daughter painted too. I THINK. Sounds like they were on the dysfunctional side...but as my friend Erik and his big sister always say, their family puts the FUN in dysfunctional! B)

...WHOA! I *just* noticed--I'm now Jeannie's Bottle Washer! WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!

Maybe I'll wear my tie-dye bellydance pants today in honor of that. Ooh! Or grant myself some wishes!!! :w00t:

:BananaRow::belly-dancer::belly-dancer::belly-dancer::peacock::belly-dancer: :belly-dancer: :belly-dancer::BananaRow:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hee...conga-rats,Jeanie :hearts09793:

...erm,her is moi :P

Hee...conga-rats,Jeanie :hearts09793:

...erm,her is moi :P

Her is *toi*??? I didn't know that! You look good as a scarecrow <gigglesnort>! :w00t: *ducks and runs* Don't throw apples at me!!! B)

Hubby asked me this evening if I had ranked up and what my new name was. Told him yup, and I was now Merlin's Wand Polisher. His reply: Oh no baby, your a Scepter polisher!! Funny man! :lol2:

I feel lost without my new ranks from Mara. I may have to start making ridiculous new ranks for myself every so often. Plus i have nothing to match avis with anymore :(

I feel lost without my new ranks from Mara. I may have to start making ridiculous new ranks for myself every so often. Plus i have nothing to match avis with anymore :(

Maybe each month you can come up a new one, or let a forum member decide for you! Or is that not possible? Does Mara have to change it, or can you do it?

Maybe each month you can come up a new one, or let a forum member decide for you! Or is that not possible? Does Mara have to change it, or can you do it?

After 6500 posts you get to name yourself but Mara has to change it from her end.

I think Halo should let one of us name her each month.

I can change it myself. Okay you guys go first, what would you name me? Keep in mind I am sick and twisted and like bad words.

Sick & Twisted...likes bad words.

Well ok, is one right there :lol:

Conga-rats,Mel,and any I missed :abfx:

Well ok, is one right there :lol:

Conga-rats,Mel,and any I missed :abfx:

I VOTE FOR THIS ONE TOO!!! :pirate291::banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058::pirate291:

Woot, I'm Madame Leota now! Had to google that one as well... lol...

That works for this month while I come up with something really good. And by good I mean inappropriate but not bad enough to get banned.

Woot, I'm Madame Leota now! Had to google that one as well... lol...

Well we are not quite as educational as getting a Ph.D but we try.

LOL,conga-rats Syn :lol:

Well we are not quite as educational as getting a Ph.D but we try.

Lol, well even with PhD educational-ness my solution was still to go to Google :P

Lol, well even with PhD educational-ness my solution was still to go to Google :P

Hey syn! Where'd you get the updated Madame Leota? Did you make her??? And CONGRATS on achieving Leota-hood!!!

Hey syn! Where'd you get the updated Madame Leota? Did you make her??? And CONGRATS on achieving Leota-hood!!!

Nope, just a quick Google Images search! And thank you! :)

I will always think of you Elizabeth when I see a female head in a bowl... lol... ok that sounds kind of weird but I hope you know what I mean :P

Edited by Synergist

Congrats Synergist!

Hey - I'm da shiznay!

Edited by perfumesniffer

Congrats Syn & Perfumesniffer! :D Movin' on up!

Haha! I'm an Enchantress now - thanks Mrs. Chrissy! :D