CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I am now a Babe in the Woods!!!

Then again, I am ALWAYS a Babe in the Woods. B)

...rustle rustle ..oops,sorry did not know that thicket was occupied :666:

...cheers to any I missed or who are assending as I type :lol:

...rustle rustle ..oops,sorry did not know that thicket was occupied :666:

No, no! Come join me! We'll wear vintage helmets, peer out between the branches and say....veeeeddy innnntedesssting... :thumbup::greensmilies-024: as everyone ranks up! Edited by ElizabethOSP

No, no! Come join me! We'll wear vintage helmets, peer out between the branches and say....veeeeddy innnntedesssting... :thumbup::greensmilies-024: as everyone ranks up!

:kiss43: ...this weeks winner of the flying fickle finger of fate award is ? ...look that up in your Funk and Wagnall's :rofl222:

Elizabeth you always make me chuckle. Thank you for that.

*gigglesnort* You are most welcome, my dear! :w00t:

:kiss43: ...this weeks winner of the flying fickle finger of fate award is ? ...look that up in your Funk and Wagnall's :rofl222:

*sidle sidle sidle* Wanna Walnetto...? Heh. B)

I am now parking my broom!

YAAAYYYY 'Sniffer!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OMG I LOOOOOVE MY NEW NAME!! IT'S PURRFFECT I JUST REALIZED WHO I AM!!!!!!!!!

Well, there ya go, Auntie V!!! Now we need to wiki Loki and that whole group and--heh heh heh--and see which Goddess you are! :666: BRB....

ETA:

ACK!!! My brain is turning inside out trying to read those Norse names... BRB again

Edited by ElizabethOSP

*sigh* I am NOT a patient researcher. I give up. It'll take a better sleuth than I to wade through the mythology AND the tons and tons of comic book references.

Help! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO LOKI'S AUNT WOULD BE IN NORSE MYTHOLOGY???

LOL! Loki is Mara's panther cat that I fell in love with via this forum. Had it not been for my allergies he would have been on my lap right now at work wearing a diamond encrusted cat collar in his barbie cat play house.

LOL! Loki is Mara's panther cat that I fell in love with via this forum. Had it not been for my allergies he would have been on my lap right now at work wearing a diamond encrusted cat collar in his barbie cat play house.

:heart: Loki looks exactly like my Sirius. Exactly. The first Loki pet I knew was a HUGE Great Dane that owned one of my friends in the olden days. Heh. BUT MY QUESTION STANDS. Since Loki is sort of a trickster/chaos kinda God, I reeeeeally want to know who his aunt is. Which would be you. Hee! I couldn't find mention of anything beyond his parents, and my brain goes SOUTH when I read too many Norse names in a row!!!!! So, aside from being Queen of England, you may be the Goddess of Women's Orgasms or some such. That would be COOL. B)

:heart: Loki looks exactly like my Sirius. Exactly. The first Loki pet I knew was a HUGE Great Dane that owned one of my friends in the olden days. Heh. BUT MY QUESTION STANDS. Since Loki is sort of a trickster/chaos kinda God, I reeeeeally want to know who his aunt is. Which would be you. Hee! I couldn't find mention of anything beyond his parents, and my brain goes SOUTH when I read too many Norse names in a row!!!!! So, aside from being Queen of England, you may be the Goddess of Women's Orgasms or some such. That would be COOL. B)

LOL Queen Gasm. Love it.

Not sure if I should be celebrating turning into a "Mrs"... :shocked:

lol

Not sure if I should be celebrating turning into a "Mrs"...

I dunno - is he handsome, charming and rich? If so you landed a good one! :lol:

Sorry I'm Lesbian!

Cute, Mrs. Kravitz!

LOLOLOLLL!!! You guys are making me burble with delight! :) You know, I like the sound of that. With your permission, I'll say it again......Burble with delight! Yeah. :)

Sorry, I'm having an Elwood P. Dowd moment. I have them as often as possible.

:stars188: CONGRATZ 2 ALLLLL THE MOVERS OF ^ :stars188:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Blatantly Inviting.

Yes you are!! I am surprised more guys do not realize it!

I think QG is saying I'm putting it out there!

I think QG is saying I wonder why you don't have more guys knocking on the door!

Wheee! Tribble Wrangler! I feel like a Girl Scout who just earned a new badge!

CONGRATS!!! ~I can't figure out how to write the little purring sound the tribbles made. Prrrrrrrrrr?~ Hee!

Thanks!! I look forward to being a Babe in the Woods like you someday!

Thanks, Eggers! Still trying to catch up with you Big Kids on the playground . . . ^_^