CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now made it up to...*how am I supposed to remember my rank when it doesn't display while I post* sorcerer's apprentice, I think it is.

And as fine an Apprentice as has ever been! Are you conjuring your bucket-bearing broom army yet? They're my favorites!!!

:jumpforjoy:

Yes, ranks. But what do they mean? What does it mean - Mrs Kravitz? Was she particularly nice smelling (and which one - Mrs Kravitz's? Are we talking Bewitched or Lenny's wives?)

What does it mean to be a Cuddle Bunny? Or whatever else comes along?

For the Love of the Goddess - I'm a Gemini, with a natural reflex to question and accumulate answers - HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP me. :jumpforjoy: See??! It's depressing me - I n e e d 2 k n o w - f a d i ng f a s ttttttt.

Yes, ranks. But what do they mean? What does it mean - Mrs Kravitz? Was she particularly nice smelling (and which one - Mrs Kravitz's? Are we talking Bewitched or Lenny's wives?)

What does it mean to be a Cuddle Bunny? Or whatever else comes along?

Uh...it's something unique to message boards in my experience. Just a fun little thing to encourage people to post. Some of the ranks are the names of actual LPMP fragrances, and others are nods to pop culture.

Uh...it's something unique to message boards in my experience. Just a fun little thing to encourage people to post. Some of the ranks are the names of actual LPMP fragrances, and others are nods to pop culture.

Aw, you took my funz... I was going to come up with something that would make her *really* wonder about us! :666::ange:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear, I seem to have miscalculated that one. How embarrassing. :D

I was going to add that now the Huge Sale is gone I keep thinking, oh I should have ordered more...such a greedy perfume wench.

ETD: Oh it looks as though posts here don't count at the moment... blushes all round me thinks...

Edited by Elliebellikins

Oh dear, I seem to have miscalculated that one. How embarrassing. :D

I was going to add that now the Huge Sale is gone I keep thinking, oh I should have ordered more...such a greedy perfume wench.

ETD: Oh it looks as though posts here don't count at the moment... blushes all round me thinks...

Hey, Ellie! Is Merlin's Wand Polisher what you've *been* or what you've *become*? Sometimes mine take a little time to change. Must be when parts of the web are taking a nap.

Hey, Ellie! Is Merlin's Wand Polisher what you've *been* or what you've *become*? Sometimes mine take a little time to change. Must be when parts of the web are taking a nap.

I believe it is what I have become, but unless I am very mistaken I thought I'd polished Merlin's wand before? ... no pun intended (well maybe just a little).

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a disgruntled house elf an awful long time, as much as I've posted...I should be at least gruntled by now.

By the by, what does the bar thingie under the title mean? I notice I have three but most of y'all have 5 or so. That another level marker?

Edited by AlienChangeling

I've been a disgruntled house elf an awful long time, as much as I've posted...I should be at least gruntled by now.

By the by, what does the bar thingie under the title mean? I notice I have three but most of y'all have 5 or so. That another level marker?

cuz you've been a naughty girl !! :witch1095:

the little blue boxes used to represent levels (if I recall correctly), but then the boxes took up TOO much space (high post-ers) and they did away w/it, the max you'll get now is five boxes. You'll be a five soon enough, it's the little boxes next to Warn:(0%) that means you've been naughty on the forum, think they light up RED if you've been warned. think if you have all 5 red, they ask you to leave.

anyone else ? correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by liz

Sounds right to me Liz :loves666: ...conga-rats to all who have ranked up,including me ...oh look I am a Soiled Dove now,hmmmm :witch1095:

...Have you ever heard the old drinking song...I guess it's "Let Her Sleep Under the Bar"...? Soiled Dove always makes me think of this one.

It was late in the evening

The boys were all leaving

O'Leary was closing the bar

When he turned and he said

To the lady in red

"Get out--you can't sleep where you are"

She shed a sad tear

In her bucket of beer

As she thought of the cold night ahead

When a gentleman dapper

Stepped out of the...phone booth

And these are the words that he said

Her mother never told her

The things a young girl should know

About the ways of college men

And how they come and go (come and gooooo)

Now age has taken her beauty

And sin has left its sad scar

So remember your mothers and sisters, boys

And let her

Sleep under

The bar (unnn-deerrrrr theeeee baaaarrrrrrr)!

My parents and I used to sing drinking songs in the car when we were on road trips. That's probably where I learned to sing harmonies. Heeeeee! My Mom and I will still launch into them at a moment's notice. Hell, I sing them on my own! S'nothing like a good, old fashioned drinking song.

:smiley-char145::nice09715::cathug::stirthepot::eating-pie:toast.gif

*stumbles off singing*

Oh it's beer, beer, beer

That makes you wanna cheer

On the farrrrrrmmmm

On the farrrrrrmmmm!....

Edited by ElizabethOSP

When a gentleman dapper

:cheers04251:

...in another life,I spent more than a few nights,well,on top of the bar...not quite a Soiled Dove :666:

...Have you ever heard the old drinking song...I guess it's "Let Her Sleep Under the Bar"...? Soiled Dove always makes me think of this one.

It was late in the evening

The boys were all leaving

O'Leary was closing the bar

When he turned and he said

To the lady in red

"Get out--you can't sleep where you are"

She shed a sad tear

In her bucket of beer

As she thought of the cold night ahead

When a gentleman dapper

And these are the words that he said

Her mother never told her

The things a young girl should know

About the ways of college men

And how they come and go (come and gooooo)

Now age has taken her beauty

And sin has left its sad scar

So remember your mothers and sisters, boys

And let her

Sleep under

The bar (unnn-deerrrrr theeeee baaaarrrrrrr)!

My parents and I used to sing drinking songs in the car when we were on road trips. That's probably where I learned to sing harmonies. Heeeeee! My Mom and I will still launch into them at a moment's notice. Hell, I sing them on my own! S'nothing like a good, old fashioned drinking song.

:):):hearts18::toast::toast:toast.gif

*stumbles off singing*

Oh it's beer, beer, beer

That makes you wanna cheer

On the farrrrrrmmmm

On the farrrrrrmmmm!....

Awesome! I wish i knew drinking songs! All I know is tons of drinking games. That's from growing up in one of the top college party towns in the country.

I got one, probably the ONLY thing I remember from college :)

3 Old Ladies from Canada (no offense)

3 old ladies from Canada got drunk on cherry wine

one said to the other

who's hole is bigger than mine ?

HAAAAYYY !!

(chorus)

rolely polely dig a my holey I'm from Canada too

rub your nuts against my guts

and sing a happy tune

1st old lady from Canada said her's was as big as the sea

fish swim in, fish swim out, don't even bother me !

HAAAAYYY !!

(chorus)

2nd old lady from Canada said her's as big as the air

birds fly in, birds fly out

don't even touch a hair !

HAAAAYYY !!

(chorus)

3rd old lady from Canada said her's was as big as the MOON

a man went in in August

an' didn't come out till June !

HAAAAYYY !!

(chorus)

That's it 04.gif

Edited by liz

:angry:OMG Liz!!! That's a fabulous drinking song! What tune do you sing it to? I need to learn it!!!

it's tune all it's own EOSP, I'll see if it's on You Tube

perhaps we'll have to get looped and I'll teach ya !! :(

eta: nope not there :angry:

Edited by liz