CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm wondering how many names I missed? All the celebrations I could have been celebrating - what a tragedy! :o:wacko: D'oh!

Sounds like you need to buy several bottles of wine (or a big bottle of Jack) and make up for lost celebrations! :lol:

Echoing what Rose said -- nice to know I've been around and connecting with you all that many times!

Too true! And the time has just flown! I know it's gotta be all the fun!

Better late than never Nutrix! :)

Well, when it's all you have... :blush::D

Sounds like you need to buy several bottles of wine (or a big bottle of Jack) and make up for lost celebrations! :lol:

:bday1029::cheers04251::PolarChristmas: Let's get diz PAHRTAY STARTED!

Disgruntled House Elf -- this one really reflects my innermost soul.

Congratulations! You are well on your way.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have worked my way up to Witch Hazel. Yay! Better than being a Mrs. Kravitz, but am LOLing thinking of my beloved late Mom's applications for the Witch Hazel stuff. Too funny! :smiley-laughing024:

I need to come here more often! Congrats to you Rose. :D

Thanks DD! LOL I'm not sure if I like it or not but I guess in some circles I could be pretty popular! :smiley-laughing024:

Sorry you don't like yours but it is kind of funny. I'm thinking of using that phrase in a silly way for my husband, like a cutesy cross-stitch or something.

Thanks DD! LOL I'm not sure if I like it or not but I guess in some circles I could be pretty popular! :smiley-laughing024:

Sorry you don't like yours but it is kind of funny. I'm thinking of using that phrase in a silly way for my husband, like a cutesy cross-stitch or something.

It's not that I hate it, but its just not my favorite….I love Harry Potter and I've loved all of the names I've had that have been associated with that theme….

Thank for acknowledging QG! I appreciate it! :)

I figure you need all the warmth you can get with this weather haha!! :lol:

Congrats to all who have moved up

Stormey, I like your name now…. I'm looking forward to see whammy next name will be as I don't love my current one….

It is actually my favorite rank!

LOL! At some point I noticed I've become "tricksy hobbit". And that's been since trying to remind myself to check the title when I login! :D

Gratz!

Thanks fondue! :)

I need to come here more often! Congrats to you Rose. :D

Thank you Storemy! :)

Congrats to all who have moved up

Stormey, I like your name now…. I'm looking forward to see whammy next name will be as I don't love my current one….

Thanks DD! I like Storemy' s and your' s, but hope you get the ones you want.

LMAO Storemy!

I figure you need all the warmth you can get with this weather haha!! :lol:

It is actually my favorite rank!

Thanks QG! Welcoming some warmth here, Damn straight! I really wasn' t complaining, was j/k since my mom used to say it was the best hemorrhoid treatment. LOL!

LOL! At some point I noticed I've become "tricksy hobbit". And that's been since trying to remind myself to check the title when I login! :D

Congrats Nutrix! I like "tricksy hobbit"!

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

Oooooo! I'm a Voodoo Valentine now! Sounds kinky and naughty...Me likey :D

That part (kinky and naughty) is up to you haha - but certainly congratulations!

Congrats NuTrix, Blackcat, Donise, Rose and Amalthea!

I am the shiznay now! :)

Aw, you always were!

And apparently I babbled a lot this month.... up again! I like this one... I could sure use a trip to the land of sunshine and unicorns!