CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yayyyy Molls!! Yeah, it's no secret . . . :wink88:

I'm an OCCO now!! I like it. :Emoticons0424:

Thanks QG! At least here when I get called names, they're all a bit kinky and fun. Much better than what I hear elsewhere!! :D

Thanks QG! At least here when I get called names, they're all a bit kinky and fun. Much better than what I hear elsewhere!! :D

:yeahthat:

(only five more til the postometer turns over to 2k!!! Whoohoo!)

Congrats, Storemy and Molls! Every time I think I must have seen all the rank names by now I get surprised by new delicious ones. So much fun!

Can't wait to see what happens at 2K, Just Ducky!

Haha - tell me about it!!

:yeahthat:

(only five more til the postometer turns over to 2k!!! Whoohoo!)

And you are there - congrats!!

And you are there - congrats!!

WOOOT!! Thank you, QG!!!!

LOL Donise!

Congrats Molls and Storemy!

Now what is a Thurma - something other.. thinga majiggy?! LOL!

edit: I just googled and found: Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician or a saint to work magic or miracles. It is sometimes translated into English as wonderworking...

I wish I wish!

Edited by Honeycake

LOL Donise!

Congrats Molls and Storemy!

Now what is a Thurma - something other.. thinga majiggy?! LOL!

edit: I just googled and found: Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician or a saint to work magic or miracles. It is sometimes translated into English as wonderworking...

I wish I wish!

That's a great one! Congratulations!

I am a Phoebe Figalilly! Yay! Now.. can someone tell me what that is? LOL!

It's from Nanny and the Professor, a show that ran 1970 to 1971. Phoebe is the nanny and female lead. I had to google it!

Yay! I think :lol: I'm now a Ceiling Cat! :D That makes me think of cartoons that show scared kitties clinging to the ceiling and makes me giggle :Emoticons04263:

Yay! I think :lol: I'm now a Ceiling Cat! :D That makes me think of cartoons that show scared kitties clinging to the ceiling and makes me giggle

I have always wanted to make staircases/walkways up and along the walls for our cat but we have a high ceiling in the living room and Mrs. QG does not want them. They always look so cool on some of those DIY shows. But after something i saw on FB about cats jumping off an indoor second floor ledge, maybe Mrs. QG is right.

I have always wanted to make staircases/walkways up and along the walls for our cat but we have a high ceiling in the living room and Mrs. QG does not want them. They always look so cool on some of those DIY shows. But after something i saw on FB about cats jumping off an indoor second floor ledge, maybe Mrs. QG is right.

Check out Mara's recent FB post about her cats doing that!

Check out Mara's recent FB post about her cats doing that!

Haha - that is what I was refering to! I saw the picture of the height of that "landing" they were jumping from and it was a little frightening.

IT WAS TERRIFYING!!!!

I have successfully foiled their attempts to kill me with panic by installing that safety gate though. So glad it worked!

Jumping from that height was definitely a broken leg waiting to happen.

Yay! I think :lol: I'm now a Ceiling Cat! :D That makes me think of cartoons that show scared kitties clinging to the ceiling and makes me giggle :Emoticons04263:

I think Ceiling Cat is my favorite rank that I've seen so far...me and the guy were amazed when we found the Bible translated into LOLcat one night at work:)

I always forget to do this, but congrats to all those who have moved up!

I think Ceiling Cat is my favorite rank that I've seen so far...me and the guy were amazed when we found the Bible translated into LOLcat one night at work:)

I always forget to do this, but congrats to all those who have moved up!

You found what now? Link?

Gratz all!