CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx everyone... I kinda wanna change my name to "Loves Truck" ..... that's the handle CinnamonMel's spell check wants to give to me. I think that is hilarious - and my "matured" sense of humor has taught me that there's joy in not taking yourself too seriously.

SO love the safe place that these forums have become....

Thanx everyone... I kinda wanna change my name to "Loves Truck" ..... that's the handle CinnamonMel's spell check wants to give to me. I think that is hilarious - and my "matured" sense of humor has taught me that there's joy in not taking yourself too seriously.

SO love the safe place that these forums have become....

Well, I think you'll be Loves Truck in my head from now on! :Emoticons04263:

How about this???

Absolutely brilliant! Love the avi, LovesTruck!

YOU are one of the reasons our forum is so wonderful!

Thanks all! Yeah, this is what I "do"... if you can 'envision it' I can probably design (or photoshop) it. I found the truck, but added the "love", LOL. Photography and graphic design is creative release for me (and I'm needing that right now). All thanks to Cinnamonmel because she told me her phone's spell check kept wanting to call me "Loves Truck" and I just thought that was hilarious.

YOU guys make me laugh when I didn't think I felt like laughing... sometimes the forum is a bright spot in my day, fo sho. :abfx:

Loves Truck - the C&W version of Love Train. :D

:yeahthat: the O'Jays! I've been in a Soul Train line dance or two (actually in a C&W line dance, too). Ahhh the good ol' days before twerking.

:lol2: - BT (before twerking) yeah, those were the days. Your new Avi is divine - quite apropos :thumbup: great job on the design!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats OBW and CUR too! Yeah, somedays I kinda miss being the Sorcerer's Apprentice. As for Mr. Kravitz... if he shows up I'll send him your way. One Mr. is enough for me (and there are days I don't want THIS one)

Congrats OBW and CUR too! Yeah, somedays I kinda miss being the Sorcerer's Apprentice. As for Mr. Kravitz... if he shows up I'll send him your way. One Mr. is enough for me (and there are days I don't want THIS one)

I hear that :Emoticons04263:

Thanks Loves Truck, CuRoses and RBT!

@Loves Truck: Nah, I don't want him either. I have enuf on my plate as well, lol!

And just like that, he's mine :Emoticons0424: thanks girls!

Thank you QG and RoseB :Emoticons04250:

Edited by ComingUpRoses

QG: Thanks..BTW: is that PE you were working on still on the table or on the back burner for now?

ComingUp Roses: Yep. Mr. K is all yours....for now. :smiley-signs136: I got something better this afternoon anyways: My Shipping Notice from LPMP!

Must go now and watch reruns of Bewitched so I can check out Mr. and Mrs. K. and get into character.The original Mrs. Kravitz (Gladys) was Samantha and Darren's neighbor. :wink88:

QG: Thanks..BTW: is that PE you were working on still on the table or on the back burner for now?

Still on the table! I spoke to Mara about it. It would be a PE. Please add any more thoughts to the thread.

Congrats, RoseBlackThorn.....a Rose by any other name would still be as sweet....or something like that...The real you always comes shining thru no matter what! Thanks for being YOU!

QG: O.K. Will do.

Donsie & Ravenwing: Gracias.

Woohoo! I am now a woozy floozy! Hmmmm... I don't feel any different. LOL! ;)

Congratulations!