• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say my mind went someplace naughty reading that. :say59:

ha!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is too funny!

Congratulations, saffron.

Gratz, I think, Beach Goddess. It depends on how you feel about Merlin's wand, I suppose!

I'm just off to park my broom!

I love the broom parking one! Congrats!!

Guess it depends on how I feel @ Merlin. If Merlin is Bradley Cooper or Ryan Gosling or Ryan Phillippe. Yea, I should shut up now. :smiley-laughing024:

Congratulations ladies!

Thanks QG !

Guest cutie.pie

Congratulations, saffron.

Gratz, I think, Beach Goddess. It depends on how you feel about Merlin's wand, I suppose!

I'm just off to park my broom!

Congrats Donsie!

That is both gross and funny, QG. And, oddly, is making me want pie. :Emoticons04280:

I am trying to live up to LV's high standards and make her proud. :lol: As far as you wanting pie all I can say is sooner or later we get to even the most innocent of souls here haha! :D

I am trying to live up to LV's high standards and make her proud. :lol: As far as you wanting pie all I can say is sooner or later we get to even the most innocent of souls here haha! :D

Let us not overlook the subliminal intent of the ad... Redi-Whip is good on all KINDS of things, including pie. BTW does that pie dude have his wrists tied behind his back? She's quite the passive Dominatrix. She needs to only be wearing the apron though. :perfecto:

Edited by LoveStruck

Let us not overlook the subliminal intent of the ad... Redi-Whip is good on all KINDS of things, including pie. BTW does that pie dude have his wrists tied behind his back? She's quite the passive Dominatrix. She needs to only be wearing the apron though.

Haha - I didn't think there was much of anything subliminal in the ad! It's all pretty direct to me. And yes she really should be wearing nothing but the apron. :D

• 2 weeks later...

New rank just in time for the holidays - celebrating the release of the new wax melts! Thanks Mara!

Very seasonally appropriate, QG, and I see your stocking has been hung with care. ^_^

Thank you so much - you know I enjoy "hanging around" with you ladies here on the boards ... :lol:

I was going to link to a RHCP concert but I'll pass haha! :D

LOL, that's the, erm, natural opening that exists there but "enhanced" by questionable artistry. It's a c. 1470s drawing of a badge for William Hastings, 1st Baron Hasting depicting his face on a manticore. I cannae tell you why this motif was chosen! He was a Yorkist during the Wars of the Roses and he rose to particular power and prominence during the rule of Edward IV. He then took the dead Edward's mistress, Jane Shore, as his own, got embroiled in a conspiracy (probably) and was executed in 1483 for treason against Richard III.

Congratulations on your new rank!

Edited by donsie

Donsie, where did you find that drawing? That Manticore has a big hole in a certain area. Haha

On another note, I'm no longer disgruntled!

I saw the missing portion - I was wondering if the manticore was jealos or something lol.

Congratulations!

Congrats on the woozy flooziness! And Congrats Donsie on reaching madame status! :)

ETA: I am now a Disgruntled House Elf! Quick someone give me a sock! *Eyes QG* :Emoticons04231:

Edited by Maililyahn

Congrats Saffron!

ETA: I am now a Disgruntled House Elf! Quick someone give me a sock! *Eyes QG* :Emoticons04231:

Congratulations and .... now my toes are getting cold ... :lol:

:rofl222: Lol, Sorry about that! But now Dobby is FREE! Here have two more. :sock puppet shaking no ha: :sock puppet shaking no ha:

Haha - thanks - but I think my wife would leave me if she had to deal with two "socks" ... :lol: