CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on your new rank! The show was so much better than the book series. I couldn't even finish them. But I do love Erik in the show. :)

Awesome! Part of my rank matches my eye color LOL.

I never heard of an eye color called "witch", Hazel. Unless of course it is bright flashing red when angry. Then I have both seen and survived it haha! :lol:

Congratulations ... on your survival to tell the tale, QG!

I am quite proud of that accomplishment myself haha! :D

I just feel the need to say that i love this community :)

It is a great community with great members and a great owner. And you have a great avatar lol :D

Congrats to all and thanks to all! I love ephoebe's avi too! There's a few people that have that type of genre, and I'm a bit jealous as I haven't found one. But my fairy-esque one is just in time for upcoming fairy scents. Once I recover from these NR buys of course.

And yes, QG, very glad you survived. You probably doused that someone (or maybe yourself) with some Teddy BB or other BB to calm everyone down. :) I must say, very impressed how you and Snoopy more than hold your own as the few males on the forum. I hope that is ok thing to say, as I mean it in the most positive of ways. You're really attentive to all and posts are always helpful. Please let me know if not an ok thing to say... this is the only forum I'm a member of, ever, so still learning a lot of etiquette stuff.

My fragile male ego will take all the compliments it can get haha! :lol: Seriously, though - thank you. I try to add something positive to the community while not offending anyone.

Edited by quietguy

QG - glad you got it with the intent it was written.

Of course! You are always very nice, supportive and and quite friendly - no other way to take it. :) The first half of my comment was a joke based on some of the observations and "ventilations" that I read here. Not that they are in any way inaccurate haha ... :D

I keep forgetting to check it - I wonder how many we miss?

I'm a Babe in the Woods now! There's a party here, too

Congrats! It could be...how many people are in the woods with you?

I think I've only missed some of mine when I've had Amazon review boosts because my rank has gone up faster than I realised.

Congrats! It could be...how many people are in the woods with you?

About 3 very enthusiastic squirrels and a couple a magpies.

I haven't missed any yet but my number is still pretty low so a new rank is all exciting and when I get close I stay to look at my post number more often.

About 3 very enthusiastic squirrels and a couple a magpies.

Lol, I think I saw one squirrel this morning who must have been running late. He was in a big hurry and bringing some snacks with him. (I have no idea what he had found but it was decent sized and he was hauling squirrel ass like he was afraid someone would take it from him.)

Edited by Maililyahn

Oh, I'm Lady Casanova now? All the manthings out there better watch out. :lol:

:lol: Good thing I am old, married, overweight, ugly and far away! :lol:

Give over!

Ok ok - I really look like Bradley Cooper ... :lol: