Are We There Yet?

BECCAH!!! Are we getting a SUMMER SOLSTICE LP?!?!?!?!???? OMGOMGOMG?!?!?

*ahem* *shakes self* And I, too am calmly waiting to order new Wax Melts.

But....a SOLSTICE BREW???? MAAAAAAYBEEEEEE?????

Ack!

:001_302::lol::)

Ack!

:666::thbf54f4bf::censored:

OMG YES! AND~ LUNA WENT TO DISNEY WORLD TO CHARGE IT ESPECIALLY FOR US IN THE JUNGLE CRUISE AND INDIANA JONES THE RIDE!!!!! OMG IM SOOO EXCITED!!!

(intones) Deeeead meeeeen tell noooo tales.

(OMG. My son almost pooped on that ride. But we loved WDW.)

I love that ride, they took out the pirates chasing the wenches at Disneyland.

Oh please tell me Luna is charging summer solstice scent on the Haunted Mansion ride!!

OMG YES! AND~ LUNA WENT TO DISNEY WORLD TO CHARGE IT ESPECIALLY FOR US IN THE JUNGLE CRUISE AND INDIANA JONES THE RIDE!!!!! OMG IM SOOO EXCITED!!!

LMFAO! Gah, you're hilarious.

I believe all of the permanent Love Potion line are charged on days of power & variants are released @ Equinoxes & Solstices.

ETA: I do haz a clue on one release coming up B)

Edited by Beccah

I believe all of the permanent Love Potion line are charged on days of power & variants are released @ Equinoxes & Solstices.

AH! That explains the feel of those perfumes!

And...Beccah...? A clue you haz...? Can you tell this clue...?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

LMFAO! Gah, you're hilarious.

I won't peak inside your head.. ; 0

Fireworks phero enhanced sexpionage?

I could..but I may only be half-right as in, they charged it today, but I'm not sure it's going to be released in this month's line-up.

I could..but I may only be half-right as in, they charged it today, but I'm not sure it's going to be released in this month's line-up.

I'm picturing cotton candy, candied apple, cherry pie, apple pie.. picnic baskets and camping.

It is.

Charged from both sides of the pond, by Ail and self.

:banana105:

We has a guest writer this month due to Ms Luna's trip to the happy place.

Our Naughty Jester has done the honors!

:banana088:

It is.

We has a guest writer this month due to Ms Luna's trip to the happy place.

Our Naughty Jester has done the honors!

:lol:

Yowza! Looking forward to this one :banana105:

Huzzah! The Return of the Naughty Jester!

Indeed!

Oh how very COOL for all of this!!!! I've been reading a whole bunch of scent descriptions, and running around in the sold-out ones, too, and realized I hadn't seen the Naughty Jester in a while. And Mara! You and Ail charging things from across the world? That is outstanding. It's like doing the opposite sides of the altar thing, but the altar is the Planet!!! WOOT!!!

:banana105::banana088::lol::lol::banana058::banana058::banana058::banana058::banana058:

This is a very strong, fruitful Solstice here on the mountain. Eventful. New movement and energies. How about y'all???

It is.

Muahahaha...this also means I have knowledge of exactly 1 new release... :banana105:

What does it mean to "charge" perfume? Like a spell or ritual? Just curious : )

It is.

There's two parts to it...there is *crafting with intent* and then charging or blessing, sometimes on a *day of power* as Beccah so nicely put it.

There's a short article here, if you are interested: http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/Intent

Crafting with intent means, in our case, that we are making perfumes with the knowledge of the folklore/spiritual/religious meanings of each ingredient in mind, and we are choosing those ingredients each for a special purpose. While handling the ingredients, the goal of the potion is kept in mind....a potion for love, for money...you keep the goal in mind while brewing....this process "charges" what you are making with energy,

When finished, the potion can be additionally charged or blessed. My usual blessing is to wish success, health and happiness on the wearer of the perfume, with an additional thought to the specific purpose.

In this case, Ail figured out the exact time of the Solstice in Scotland and in California, and we both did our prayers/wishes/spells at the same time. (Understand that a prayer, a wish and a spell are all the same thing). We do this for every seasonal Solstice and Equinox, Full Moons and other special days.

Sometimes we will craft a potion in honor of a God/dess, and we will do our blessing on that deity's special day.

This calendar is fantastic...it lists all the dates for the Celtic, Norse, Greek, Roman & Christian holidays, and also the moon cycles, etc.

http://pagancalendar.co.uk/

Mean! C'mon give us a little clue...you know you want to

Oh, alright...

If you pay attention, then you know which NRs I buy unsniffed & w/out question. This month I shall be purchasing this one for TT, even though I've sworn off buying him anymore...but it shall stay on my rack to keep the others company.

Oh, alright...

If you pay attention, then you know which NRs I buy unsniffed & w/out question. This month I shall be purchasing this one for TT, even though I've sworn off buying him anymore...but it shall stay on my rack to keep the others company.

Something with B2? I know you buy that one alot~ or you bought a lot of LP Spring 2011

I know I have one PE that is being crafted and if it turns out the way I think it will...well, I hope Mara made plenty. ;)

Mara said in another thred that she hopes to be done with the new month by Friday. :)

I know I have one PE that is being crafted and if it turns out the way I think it will...well, I hope Mara made plenty. ;)

Mara said in another thred that she hopes to be done with the new month by Friday. :)

OoH What did you make?? I have your Gilded Gardenia.. SEXXY!

Something with B2? I know you buy that one alot~ or you bought a lot of LP Spring 2011

Yes, I did buy a lot of LP Spring 2011, also I bought:

Lucky In Love Potion#7 (:'-( that one didn't work on me)

LP Autumn 2010

LP Sunfire

LP Passion & Desire

LP Red

LP Original

LP#9

LP Silver

LP Pink

LP Autumn 2009

LP Summer 2009

LP Spring 2009

LP Autumn 2008...

OoH What did you make?? I have your Gilded Gardenia.. SEXXY!

I wanted a Hawaiian scent...tuberose, white ginger, pineapple, and, of course, sugar. :) I live in Alaska and our summer has not been the greatest. I wanted a Hawaiian vacation, but can't leave, so I wanted Hawaii to come to me. ;)

I wanted a Hawaiian scent...tuberose, white ginger, pineapple, and, of course, sugar. :) I live in Alaska and our summer has not been the greatest. I wanted a Hawaiian vacation, but can't leave, so I wanted Hawaii to come to me. ;)

That sounds beautiful

I wanted a Hawaiian scent...tuberose, white ginger, pineapple, and, of course, sugar. ;) I live in Alaska and our summer has not been the greatest. I wanted a Hawaiian vacation, but can't leave, so I wanted Hawaii to come to me. :(

Yum!

Well, that narrows it down, Beccah, thanks!! :)

Lol.

Well it's probably going to be a Summer Solstice scent and a new Love Potion?

Definitely a new Love Potion...

*Ail stands looming over Beccah (in the strictly VIRTUAL sense, of course) looking at her with a friendly (but still steely) glare/smile..*

Hmm...Clever, clever lady.. You gleaned a lot from being told pretty much - NOTHING, but please don't make me have to use that big old ZIP again, Beccah darling! ^_~

Patience is a Blessing that shall be rewarded..

Oh yeah..Who am I KIDDING? Very few of the peeps here subscribe to THAT piece of Gumff.. ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

*Ail stands looming over Beccah (in the strictly VIRTUAL sense, of course) looking at her with a friendly (but still steely) glare/smile..*

Hmm...Clever, clever lady.. You gleaned a lot from being told pretty much - NOTHING, but please don't make me have to use that big old ZIP again, Beccah darling! ^_~

Patience is a Blessing that shall be rewarded..

Oh yeah..Who am I KIDDING? Very few of the peeps here subscribe to THAT piece of Gumff.. ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

:001_302: *giggle snort

I wish I was THAT clever....M already told me, tee hee. I guess I won't feed the fish anymore...

Oh, alright...

Oh very cool! Neat twist!

Huzzah! The Return of the Naughty Jester!

DITTO !! wondered where he disappeared to, didn't he get married ? or am I making that up ?