AD-AmbrosialSummer.jpg

Ambrosial Summer

AD-Luminessence.jpg

Luminessence

AD-CandyAppleCutie.jpg

Candy Apple Cutie

AD-LPHomme.jpg

Love Potion: Homme

Yup, after being asked to do an LP variant for men for over a decade, I finally decided to do it! What took me so long??? This blend has the same beloved LP base with unsweetened woods and resins and a drop of black coffee mixed in. Plenty of you ladies will love to wear this one just as much as you'll love it on your men.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-TMI.jpg

TMI

Be careful what you wish for! :D

This one is phero enhanced with a mixture of Beta-Androstenol & Alpha-Androstenol in a 80%/20% ratio, for both sexes to wear.

(P.S. I made up some extra of the TMI phero blend, so I can quickly make up an unscented bottle of this ratio for you, or add it to another fragrance, just FYI on the TMI. heh.)

AD-PillowStuffing.jpg

Pillow Stuffing

AD-Limelight.jpg

Limelight

AD-BelleMenthe.jpg

Belle de Menthe

AD-VoodooFondue.jpg

Voodoo Fondue

0oooooooooooo...beautiful :D

Ambrosial Summer, TMI, Candy Apple Cutie,Belle De Menth...Voodoo Fondue....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Voodoo Fondue ...Mole ?? :)

Edited by Calii

Lavish New Wax Melts!

A wide variety of Fragranced or Phero Enhanced Wax Melts.

You'll have to wait until the page goes up to see all your choices! Squee!

AD-PheroWaxMelts.jpg

AD-FragWaxMelt.jpg

A new style of Wax Warmer will also be added to the store today...

AD-AsianSymbolWarmer.jpg

-------------------------------------------

ETA: Duh!

I made some more Perfumer's Coffee Soap

This soap is FAB for removing perfume from the skin (when regular soap does not). It's also pretty good for getting the smell of garlic or onions off your hands. We use this here in the studio, and I know this is useful for those who like to try all 10 new releases on at once! It's made from ground coffee, shea butter, and a buncha other good stuff. Ingredients posted in the B&B area.

AD-CoffeeSoap.jpg

and, the Scrub of the Month is.....

A mixed Brown and White Sugar Scrub, scented all with flavor oils so it is *Face-Safe*!

An Ambrosial Delight ~ Raspberries, Cranberries and Watermelon, Cherries, Coconut, Marshmallow and Salt Water Taffy!

AD-Scrub.jpg

-------------------------------------------

PE's for this month....

AD-PEJoAnnaTG.jpg

Jo Anna's Tropical Getaway

AD-PE-SniffersVS.jpg

Sniffer's Violet Smoke

AD-PE-CarolynWWV.jpg

Carolyn's Wild & Woody Vanilla

Squee...awesome as always. Now we wait for desciptions. I can't wait for my PE. :)

Wow, that was fast! All the shiny new releases!

I'm so excited, my PE is up there, love the label!

FYI, y'all: Sniffer's Violet Smoke is violet, amber, marshmallow, smoke

I wonder if I can wear TMI? 80% B-nol/20% a-nol may be a doable ratio.

Ooh! Water nymphs!

Edited by perfumesniffer

Looks great! I wonder how wild and woody vanilla is different from Ail's Voluptuous vanilla? I love vanilla.

I love vanilla with woods and resins. *drools*

I wanna know the notes! I don't wanna know the notes. I wanna know the notes!

Edited by perfumesniffer

MUST BURN OFF INSANE EXCITEMENT WITH GUESSES: DON'T CARE IF RIGHT: DONT TELL ME: JUST NEED SOMETHING TO DO:

Aether: Ozone, pine, white sugar

Ambrosial Summer: melon, banana, grape, cream

Luminessence: amber, orange, with gold flakes

Candy Apple Cutie: red sugar, red apple, caramel

TMI: spearmint, vanilla, Green musk

Pillow Stuffing: cotton, lavender, dirty musk

Limelight: OMG THIS IS F* EXHAUSTING HOW DOES MARA DO IT?!? lime, vanilla, stage woods, roses, begging for a pop potion boost

Belle de Menthe: peppermint, carnation, powdered sugar

Voodoo Fondue: hot red pepper obviously, in dark chocolate fondue, heavy cream and a bit of smoke

Violet smoke sounds dead sexy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

:Ladybird-jumping: :Hug_emoticon::Hug_emoticon::Hug_emoticon: :Ladybird-jumping:

:)

---> This is me, floating into the AETHER! :flutterby-mad:

ETA: OOOOOH and an LP for our ManThings!!!! And perfumesniffer, your Violet Smoke: SWOON!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

OOOO Ahhhhh.... TMI, Pillow Stuffing, Aether, Ambrosial Summer!! They all look soooo good! AND THE WAX MELTS! They look BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!! :):):Hug_emoticon:

I think Aether will be a winner for me. I love the description for the scent + the intent + the notes in the perfume :Hug_emoticon::):Hug_emoticon: Sounds WONDERFUL :Hug_emoticon:

Edited by bumbob

Do you have the notes?

Tropical Getaway is tuberose, white ginger, pineapple, and sugar. :)

Edited by Jo Anna

0oooooooooooo...beautiful :)

Ambrosial Summer, TMI, Candy Apple Cutie,Belle De Menth...Voodoo Fondue....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :Hug_emoticon:

Voodoo Fondue ...Mole ?? :Hug_emoticon:

Mole...that would be so YUM!

Hey, y'all. Is it my imagination, or is each month just getting better and better? The Love Potion crew never throws in a speck of cereal*, and everything just seems to get more intense each month. 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

*speck of cereal.....historical alert. Dinosaur abroad. Or, Dinosaur Broad here! :dino7:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Dying to know what's in VOODOO FONDUE, chili peppers is a given, but what else ????

(sorry Tyvey...hope there isn't any chocolate in it :) )

Labels look FAB !!

hmm....Violets and marshmallow....interesting !!

Tropical Getaway sounds verrrrry nice :Hug_emoticon:

Note - I edited my third post to include the Scrub of the Month and Coffee Soap.

I got discomboobulated with so much stuff to do!!

:)

I'm programming the cart now. With any luck, I will have things orderable by VERY late tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.

Is the scrub edible?

Have you been hanging out with Tyvey? :)

Nope - it does have a little bit of foaming soap butter in it for some light sudsiness. Other than that, everything else in it is edible, but the soap makes eating it a no-no. Sorry!

Okay right off the bat:

Aether (was dying to try focus potion)

Ambrosial Summer

Luminescence

Candy Apple Cutie

T.M.I.

Voodoo Fondue

Have all piqued my interest! Can't wait for descriptions. Mara those labels are all so pretty

I've been out of the loop for awhile but some of these sound to good to pass up (even just based on the names). And the Summer Solstice LP for men sounds like it would be great on my husband. Now I just have to go figure out what else I need to try from the past couple of months.003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

And tyvey's version of voodoo fondue sounds absolutely wonderful!

Edited by spoodlum

Have you been hanging out with Tyvey? :)

Nope - it does have a little bit of foaming soap butter in it for some light sudsiness. Other than that, everything else in it is edible, but the soap makes eating it a no-no. Sorry!

I use the Marshmallow Egg scrub exclusively on my face( it makes a faboo lip scrub), anyway I tend to get a teensy bit in mouth sometimes & it tastes yummy, lol.

Does anyone know if there are scrubs left over from the past months? I could dig playing catch-up with them. :)

I think I have 2 Honey Flower, and 2 Marshmallow Egg. Email if you want any.

xoxoxox

Holy moly Mara - that was fast! I was still squeezing myself into my ninja stalking outfit when I noticed that the new releases are already out! :blushing::)

They all look amazing as usual, and I so need LP:Homme, not just for the fact that it is adorned with one of my favourite paintings but because it sounds wonderful. I will be needing a monthly sampler and the PEs all sound like I might need them too... I will have to calm myself before ordering...or at least try.

Front page and Perfumerie section are up, including all of Naughty Jester's faboo full descripts!

It's 3:20 am here, so I think the cart will have to wait for tomorrow. (Or, in non-musician terms, later today. Hey, if it's still dark, it's still yesterday!) :)

I promise everything will be up by tomorrow, (aka Saturday) including all the melts and other lovelies. A lot of extra programming this time. Sorry for the wait!

ETA: Trial Vial page is up in the cart now, so is the PE section.

I bet Sean is glad he doesn't have to read any bad fanfic like I threatened him with, mwahaha! Not mine, of course. :) But I'm so glad he was able to pitch in, YAY!

Everything looks so faboo! Can't wait to slather Q with LP Homme and I just won't tell him there's coffee smell in it (although as I mentioned, coffee = dirt to his nose it seems). And also Aether which I need to get my unruly imagination in line (to focus on one thing at a time).

Welcome back, Ms Luna!!! You've been missed! :Sexy Girl/Girl Smooch: (HEY! Don't look, you guys!) :) Perves!

On another note....

Wow.

So happy to be back up.

You have NO IDEA the fracking FIGHT I had to deal with to get the board back up today, and we lost a whole day. I was derailed due to this and was prevented from programming because of it. I will TRY to get everything up tonight, but have a biz date tomorrow morn, so I don't know how much I can finish but I will try.

Sorry for the wait, everyone, and thanks for the mega amounts of emails. I promise you, EVERYTHING will be up and orderable by Sunday night.

Apologies, and LOVE to you all!

Front page and Perfumerie section are up, including all of Naughty Jester's faboo full descripts!

It's 3:20 am here, so I think the cart will have to wait for tomorrow. (Or, in non-musician terms, later today. Hey, if it's still dark, it's still yesterday!) :blushing:

I promise everything will be up by tomorrow, (aka Saturday) including all the melts and other lovelies. A lot of extra programming this time. Sorry for the wait!

ETA: Trial Vial page is up in the cart now, so is the PE section.

Totally O/T, but having worked nights for years....I still say noon:thirty, when I want to specify during the day :)