New Releases for JUNE 2011

Totally O/T, but having worked nights for years....I still say noon:thirty, when I want to specify during the day :)

:blushing: Yup, both of our former fields have long been intimately related. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

And Beccah, during our outage I called our mutual friend Mark of Phero Truth today and he helped clarify things for me regarding how our account was being (mis)handled. He's a gem, an absolute super-knowledgeable pro, and on the side, we had a chat about how much we both adore and respect you. I know that you ALREADY know that, but anyway...you are loved and appreciated all over the place. It can't hurt to hear it more.

For those of you that are unaware...Beccah has recently been made an ADMIN over at a site called PheroTruth.com (is that right Beccah?)

It's a great message board forum that exists soley so that people can review phero offerings from any company on the planet without fear of being edited or banned for their opinions.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Beccah !

phew....FINALLY, I couldn't get on all day yesterday !!

have I missed the wax melts ?? can't find 'em :)

eta: oops...WELCOME BACK Mz Luna :blushing:

Edited by liz

Welcome back, Ms Luna!!! You've been missed! :Sexy Girl/Girl Smooch:

:yeahthat: ...and I don't care who looks :)

Yowzer it is so good to be back,I had serious withdrawal from my family :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

...Mara,I could never say it enough, you are simply the Best :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

LOL @ ..."Or, in non-musician terms, later today. Hey, if it's still dark, it's still yesterday!) "

Acually,I can relate,there was a quite a long time in my life when I saw little daylight :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Oh yeah...very big Congrats to Beccah :blushing:

Edited by Calii

I totally missed Luna's back in my delirium of exausted eyes, coming back in for just one last check! :hi215: Luna!

@PM :) Aww thanks! I need to email you about something, I was just reminded, lol.

@Calii & Liz :P It's so easy to contribute over there when I have all this great information from women who've put in a lot of hard work like Ail, Dolly, Lor, & PM (amongst others) to draw from. Mark also does the hard work (programming), lol.

ETA: emailed you!

Edited by Beccah

When is the projected time for the wax melts to be up and running? I'm completely excited by those. :banana010:

Also, I just noticed my PE picture in the shop is M.I.A. How sad. :)

Edited by Jo Anna

Congrats, Beccah!

Welcome back, Luna!

Potion Master, the new releases look gorgeous. When I saw them yesterday, I couldn't resist and ordered the trial set. (Together with a full bottle of Mamelons de Cerise and trials of Catie Scarlet's Bewitched, Orchidacious, The Sun, Top Dog, Legend, Iconic Tonic, Weapon X)

:)

ETA: Duh!

I made some more Perfumer's Coffee Soap

This soap is FAB for removing perfume from the skin (when regular soap does not). It's also pretty good for getting the smell of garlic or onions off your hands. We use this here in the studio, and I know this is useful for those who like to try all 10 new releases on at once! It's made from ground coffee, shea butter, and a buncha other good stuff. Ingredients posted in the B&B area.

AD-CoffeeSoap.jpg

Hmm, I bet this soap is good for firming up the skin too.

Everything looks amazing. Just waiting for the melts and I'll be placing an order. (squee!)

Hopefully Canada Post is back to work soon. I'm having online shopping withdrawals.

ETA: Looks like they may be back to work Tuesday. Yay! My swap can finally be sent.

Edited by skye

I think it might be somewhat different than Danna's version, but hopefully M can chime in on that. I do want to continue to scrub my problem areas with the coffee grounds!

.....For those of you that are unaware...Beccah has recently been made an ADMIN over at a site called PheroTruth.com (is that right Beccah?)

It's a great message board forum that exists soley so that people can review phero offerings from any company on the planet without fear of being edited or banned for their opinions.

Hey, Beccah! That's so cool! Cheers to you!!! :001_302:

*runs off to check out PheroTruth*

Should I wait till the tarts go up to put in an order? Or put one in now and then when they go up? Does it matter? Am I making things difficult for myself :sock puppet shaking no ha:

Hi Mara -

for July I want to buy one of Joanna's Tropical Getaway PEs, and a sample of Belle de Menthe, with TMI and LP Homme as my July forum freebies. Would you prefer that I pay now and you can add them to my June package, or should I just wait and order in July?

Thank you -

Sara

Edited by perfumesniffer

*falls over dead at tart selection*

Mara is so good to us!!! :):):love::D:):) :angelstar-kaos058:

:sock puppet shaking no ha:

My order is in. I ended up ordering an assortment of 10. I hope that's enough. Plus some other stuff because well I had to. Just had to.

I think I'll cut one in half and put it in my new car.

I know I know! I am hoping there will be a few left as I can't condone the purchase of MOAR TARTS than I just did! Ack I wanna smell 'em all!!

Mara you've outdone yourself!!

:sock puppet shaking no ha: Another newb question: I reserved a bottle of MRF, how do I add that to my cart/get billed for that?

Let Mara know (via email) that you're ready to buy it and she'll either invoice you or let you know you can add it to your cart.

LADIES!

Check in the New Release area of the cart - the Wax Melts are up and orderable there.

I have not yet completed it's *final home*, the Home Fragrance page - still more to add before that page is UP, as you may have noticed I had the THIRD outage of the weekend to deal with and I have not yet slept, so am going to do the cat nap thing now, and finish programming later today.

If we still have a running forum in a few hours, will answer the rest of everyone's Qs then. HUGE apologies for all the outages and frustrations of this New Release weekend!

xoxoxox

Mara

Crap. I have anxiety that by the time I place my order for tarts there will be no more, I was planning on ordering today during lunch but I said yes to stupid lunch date!!!

I knew I should have called in sick today.

On the bright side - if tarts are sold out then I can just spend that money on other LP stuff.

Oh no. There are going to be more? Mara, are you going to smack me if I end up placing an additional order for more tarts when you done programming?

PS. I paid for my Special Delivery rebrew using the Gift Certificate function when I placed my order. I hope that's ok?

LADIES!

Check in the New Release area of the cart - the Wax Melts are up and orderable there.

I have not yet completed it's *final home*, the Home Fragrance page - still more to add before that page is UP, as you may have noticed I had the THIRD outage of the weekend to deal with and I have not yet slept, so am going to do the cat nap thing now, and finish programming later today.

If we still have a running forum in a few hours, will answer the rest of everyone's Qs then. HUGE apologies for all the outages and frustrations of this New Release weekend!

xoxoxox

Mara

No Worries! I started eating dark chocolate to cope with the withdrawals from the message boards.

Should I wait till the tarts go up to put in an order? Or put one in now and then when they go up? Does it matter?

Yes ,it matters ! ...Mara is charged extra fees for each order...always try to consolidate :)

Mara is so good to us!!!

:yeahthat: x 100 :abfx:

I already ordered on Friday because I did not want to take the chance of missing out on yet another Rainbow Falls :) ...Hopefully the tarts will still be around when it is not triple diget temps here :)

Mara,you must get rest !!!!!!!! ...please

Edited by Calii

Yes ,it matters ! ...Mara is charged extra fees for each order...always try to consolidate :)

:yeahthat: x 100 :abfx:

I already ordered on Sat. because I did not want to take the chance of missing out on yet another Rainbow Falls :) ...Hopefully the tarts will still be around when it is not triple diget temps here :)

Mara,you must get rest !!!!!!!! ...please

I think there might be some confusion.. are there more tarts coming? more yummy scents? OR did Mara mean she was going to program tarts in the Home section as she only was able to do it in the NR section because of LP POWEROUTAGEGATE2011 ?

I think there might be some confusion.. are there more tarts coming? more yummy scents? OR did Mara mean she was going to program tarts in the Home section as she only was able to do it in the NR section because of LP POWEROUTAGEGATE2011 ?

The way I read it was she was going to have to nap before moving these items into the Home section.

Powerouragegate2011...lol...

Shhhh.... look, she's sleeping! :sleepy-bee:

The way I read it was she was going to have to nap before moving these items into the Home section.

Powerouragegate2011...lol...

Shhhh.... look, she's sleeping! :sleepy-bee:

I thought so too. She looks so peaceful in her LP tart induced coma..

I'm still having withdrawals from poweroutagegate2011, went for some yogurt at lunch to bring back the high

Ugh,

I wrote my post at 9 am, but didn't hit the send button until noon, thus causing more confusion than fixing.

So sorry.

No, I am not adding more wax melts at this time. I made at least 40 units of each kind, nothing is in danger of selling out yet, and if it does, I'll just make more. No worries.

JUST programming the wax tarts took me 7 hours of programming, it was somewhat tricky to do.

Their ultimate home will be on the Home Fragrance page, but I will leave them on the New Release page for 3 months so people can see that they are there. Will also list the Phero Melts on the Pheromone page.

The Home Fragrance page needs a few hours of updating not only to add the wax melts to it, but additional lanterns and warmers I have here that aren't listed yet.

Will go question by question now....

Also, I just noticed my PE picture in the shop is M.I.A. How sad. :)

Thanks for letting me know, Jo Anna - I fixed it!

That was one of the reasons I stopped programming at 6 am - I was getting lags and glitches on the cart system too and it wouldn't save my changes.

I appreciate it whenever you guys report a missing picture or some other error in the listings - always let me know if you see something amiss. Thanks so much!

I was AMAZED at the melts listings - was thinking how INCREDIBLY tedious it must have been to program it... I so appreciate you going to all that trouble for OUR convenience and to give us the greatest possible choice and flexibility... thank you - SMOOCHES

Yes, you can use these as a body scrub/toning bar in the shower. They are quite nice and scrubby. I do not know what Danna's recipe was, and I will likely make them a touch different each time myself, depending on what butters I have around. I'm planning on adding avocado butter to my next batch - in this one I used grapeseed and soy.

These are quite large bars - 7+ ounces in size, 6+ oz in weight. If you use it only for perfume removal it'll last you months probably, but if you leave it in the shower, I'm guessing maybe only two weeks.

Hopefully Canada Post is back to work soon. I'm having online shopping withdrawals.

ETA: Looks like they may be back to work Tuesday. Yay! My swap can finally be sent.

Yes, thanks for pointing that out, Skye! The US post has been refusing packages addressed to Canada due to the strike. We have a couple of boxes sitting here waiting until they give us the go ahead again.

Gawd, what I week I've had! I feel like I've been through a boxing match, and lost.

Just had to break from the Q's for a moment to meet a publishing deadline. I contributed an article to a medieval reenactment society newspaper about the use of scent to complete your "character". Ah, just got it in on time.

Will be back to the Q's after a short break...be back soon.

xoxoxoxox