B2 or Perfect Match...

I was wondering if some of you wonderful women on the forum could give me your insights. Which phero blend gives you more of the feeling of wanting to cuddle or snuggle with your guy? Obviously if it revs your motor in other ways that's a bonus but I'm looking to help open up someone to being more touchy feely outside the bedroom. Yeah, I'm actually a guy who likes the hugs and touchyness. Which one works best for you to feel that way (Perfect Match or B2) and if you've tried either blend on your guy how did you react? The reason I am asking about these two is because I've already looked in other threads but was hoping for some sort of direct comparison in one place.

I should mention that for me, Teddy Potion BB is not even in consideration for me because I tried the original formulation (and this is the same thing) and didn't exactly get any positive results from that. Apparently most women still see me as a big teddy bear and this particular blend made me seem weak. Granted that was 80# and about 50 self esteem points ago but I am not really willing to spend the money to take the chance again.

THANKS in advance for your input!!! :)

Edited by Snoopyace

I have only tried b2...makes me relaxed and drowsy. I suppose with the right person around, possibly cuddly but I get too relaxed to be interested in much besides sleeping.

I have a full bottle sitting here if you want to try it out.

Edited by ladybegood1

I don't find B2 to be a cuddly blend. If you want to get closer to your lady, then go with Perfect Match. It's meant as a snuggly blend by design.

I don't find B2 to be a cuddly blend. If you want to get closer to your lady, then go with Perfect Match. It's meant as a snuggly blend by design.

Judging by what I'd been reading that seemed more the way to go. Thanks! Now, what scent to boost with this... I had been thinking about Mark's Girl Nip.

I am not snuggly at all - but Perfect Match makes me a lap kitty. :-). And a PDA hound - which I am also NOT.

Well -ok - maybe secretly - but I would never have acted on it - but this just tipped it over to permission.

I love PM.

I am not snuggly at all - but Perfect Match makes me a lap kitty. :-). And a PDA hound - which I am also NOT.

Well -ok - maybe secretly - but I would never have acted on it - but this just tipped it over to permission.

I love PM.

Alrighty then! Soon as I get home tomorrow it looks like a bottle of Mark's Girl Nip or Mark's Tonka Tobacum that is going to be boosted with Perfect Match. Any other scent suggestions for this one?

Oh yeah, good choice going for the Perfect Match. When my guy uses Alumette, it's my catnip, I cuddle, snuggle and purrr, I can't get enough : ) :banana058:

Both scents you mentioned sound yummy, I like Alumette b/c the scent is so comforting but that's just me. Anyways I think you and your lady will really enjoy :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

SMOKING BUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd have to be peeled off any gentleman wearing that combo, and would put up a lot of resistance.

ETA or Snowbound! ZOMG

Edited by tyvey

I'm going to have to say Girl Nip. Seriously, I had to confiscate this from my 12 yr.old, because it was 2 damn sexy. & huffing my 12 yr.old boy was NOT an option!

Hehehehe, Thanks for the replies, everyone! Sounds like I have what I want. Perfect Match with Mark's Girl Nip. THANKS AGAIN! I'll keep you all informed once I get my order and get to take it for a test run. :lol:

Hehehehe, Thanks for the replies, everyone! Sounds like I have what I want. Perfect Match with Mark's Girl Nip. THANKS AGAIN! I'll keep you all informed once I get my order and get to take it for a test run. :lol:

Well, just went ahead and ordered Perfect Match boosted Mark's Girl Nip. Then I was so excited that I accidently had it sent to the wrong address (my old office) and had to quickly email Mara so that hopefully she sees the email before it gets mailed. (Psychic, huh?) Looking forward to trying this one out! :)