Mark's Girl Nip Boosted with SS4M

This is technically my own boost of Mark's Girl Nip. I had a half a bottle left and a full bottle of SS4M (unscented) that I hadn't done much with. See, I LOVED the effects of SS4M when it would hit for me but it seemed like dosing it was an issue for me. So I diluted half my SS4M into my Girl Nip and got hits o' plenty!

I went out today before work to do some quick shopping and had this on. Instead of some women seeming to be OD'd by me, EVERY woman who came within range of my awesome stinkiness would smile and look me up and down. (A bit unnerving at times). The Mark's Girl Nip must have diluted the SS4M enough that the combination is absolutely amazing. Forgot I had it on and went to work. Women were all trying to be touchy feely and smiling at me. Tons of compliments as well. Very nice.

Hehehe...Trouble maker! LOL

This is technically my own boost of Mark's Girl Nip. I had a half a bottle left and a full bottle of SS4M (unscented) that I hadn't done much with. See, I LOVED the effects of SS4M when it would hit for me but it seemed like dosing it was an issue for me. So I diluted half my SS4M into my Girl Nip and got hits o' plenty!

I went out today before work to do some quick shopping and had this on. Instead of some women seeming to be OD'd by me, EVERY woman who came within range of my awesome stinkiness would smile and look me up and down. (A bit unnerving at times). The Mark's Girl Nip must have diluted the SS4M enough that the combination is absolutely amazing. Forgot I had it on and went to work. Women were all trying to be touchy feely and smiling at me. Tons of compliments as well. Very nice.

I'm glad that you got positive results with this combo. I've tried 1 ml of each in a roll on applicator and didn't see a thing. I'll give it another try.

ODG

I'm glad that you got positive results with this combo. I've tried 1 ml of each in a roll on applicator and didn't see a thing. I'll give it another try.

ODG

Yeah, I found it was too much for me at full strength so having it cut back seemed to make it work REALLY well for me. Very consistently.

Many times, a smaller dose of pheros works better.

:(

Yup, been my experience as well! And at that dose (at least for me, this works really well!) I'm sure boosted the right way into a cologne this would be a great phero addition!

Okay. I'll try 2 parts Mark's Girl nip and 1 part SS4M. I'll try it for a couple of days and I'll report back.

ODG

I can't wait to read how it goes!

Okay. I'll try 2 parts Mark's Girl nip and 1 part SS4M. I'll try it for a couple of days and I'll report back.

ODG

Ok this combo seems to work a little better. There is not much hair flipping when I'm around women. But there a lot more smiles and closing in of personal space. I'll take a break because Love Potion Homme came in this week. :001_302:

ODG

• 2 months later...
Ok this combo seems to work a little better. There is not much hair flipping when I'm around women. But there a lot more smiles and closing in of personal space. I'll take a break because Love Potion Homme came in this week. :love592:

ODG

I had noticed a lot of the same thing. More smiles and a lot of lack of personal space. I also noticed that if I approached a woman, they'd be much more open to me and wouldn't let me leave.