PheroBoy Dominance

Phero Boy™: Dominance ~ Dominant to the max. Clearly alpha-male, but with an edge of elegance. Stunningly powerful... and only lightly chained. Woof.

Woods, Mosses, Musk and a hint of Citrus, with the addition of Pheromones "AndrosteRONE" from Androtics Research, and "Androstenone" from Pharmacom Labs.

Nothing brings them in line like the Alpha Wolf. Have what you want and what you deserve. This is the scent of Oakmoss, sexy and commanding Musks, Citrus and Woods, with a sophisticated edge that leaves no doubt in everyone’s minds that you are the top dog. Take charge of the pack.

This is an incredible scent on My Beloved! Woody, musky, and oh so sexy. The scent is very compelling. Unfortunately, My Beloved had to go into work before I was able to test out all the effects of the pheromones but I was definitely enjoying the time spent in his arms (recall my post about that passionate embrace following my first-ever application of Super Sexy... yeah, that's the one... MMMMM). We decided immediately to order him a full bottle of this one; he says this is definitely a scent he can smell himself wearing every day.

• 2 weeks later...
This is an incredible scent on My Beloved! Woody, musky, and oh so sexy. The scent is very compelling. Unfortunately, My Beloved had to go into work before I was able to test out all the effects of the pheromones but I was definitely enjoying the time spent in his arms (recall my post about that passionate embrace following my first-ever application of Super Sexy... yeah, that's the one... MMMMM). We decided immediately to order him a full bottle of this one; he says this is definitely a scent he can smell himself wearing every day.

HMMMM, I may have to pick up a sample of this for my honey.....sounds very intriguing......

This is an incredible scent on My Beloved! Woody, musky, and oh so sexy. The scent is very compelling.

I second this. I got a sample and it's FANTASTIC on my sweetheart. No one fragrance element stands out here, as far as being more woodsy than musky or whatever--it's just a nice masculine scent. We went to a party Saturday night and he got many compliments on how nice he smelled...in addition to lots of hugs and cuddles. :) I think I'll gift him with a full size for the next holiday or occasion I can think of. Too bad his birthday was in Feb. Maybe I'll just have to make up a holiday...I want him wearing this often! :lol: