So, as per my review, I actually had a guy follow me to ask for my number wearing this, I was sweaty and shoeless, probably not at my best! I wore it again on our date. This is made to attract women right? So what's going on here? Should I just keep on wearing it?!!

Well, if it ain't broke....

Perhaps it, and your shoeless state, combined to give off a carefree and Bohemian, low-maintenance kind of vibe, which is extremely attractive to many males.

And G2 still has attraction pheromones in it...the same ones that attract straight men attract gay females...and camaraderie enhancing pheromones.

'A hot girl who gives off the aura of someone who could be my "FRIEND", sexy, wild, and wouldn't try to make me buy her $1,000 shoes.'

:thumbup:

Heh, well I was carrying my fancy (well my idea of fancy lol, sergio rossi for puma) shoes, but I guess you don't see many people walking shoeless in the city centre! I think I'm gonna keep on applying a dab before dates. Thanks for the feedback everyone :abfx:

I did ask him what he'd thought of my unusual choice, and he said something to the effect of 'libre'.

I did ask him what he'd thought of my unusual choice, and he said something to the effect of 'libre'.

Ah good, I've learned something today: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libre#Libre

Why no, I'm not embarrassed that I had to look that up :abfx:

Edited by Beccah

:) I should clarify he speaks French and Arabic and a smidge of English, so we have a slight language barrier, given that I speak English and a little Spanish, so it wasn't him being pretentious. Our conversations tend to be ...confusion...confusion...laughing...grasp of one word...aha! Laugh more.

:) I should clarify he speaks French and Arabic and a smidge of English, so we have a slight language barrier, given that I speak English and a little Spanish, so it wasn't him being pretentious. Our conversations tend to be ...confusion...confusion...laughing...grasp of one word...aha! Laugh more.

Yes, my favorite housekeeper @ the Super8, it was that way trying to speak w/her.