Luminessence

luna65

For all of you who love really pretty and feminine floral blends this would be great for you. It starts out on me very bright and sunny from the mango and then the floral heart blooms as it evolves in wear. The base is very smooth and sweet, it has sort of a spun-sugar aura to it. Lotus doesn't like me too much so I can't wear this myself but the lotus and orchid heart is perfect if you enjoy that kind of lush floral evocation. It does become more "golden" in the drydown as the orange takes the place of the mango, but it is primarily flowers with sweetness and warmth in my (olfactory) estimation.

I'm so terrible at describing things so I just wait for fabulous Luna to do it and then I jump in and say "yeah, that"! :lol:

All I can say is I absolutely LOVE this! I am president of the lotus fanclub though so I'm a little biased! I can't tell you how much I love lotus in a blend and once I saw the description I ordered two big bottles of this...now that I have it I am wishing I snagged some more! New fave hands down :Blusher:

This is definitely one of my faves for the month.

There's a sultry sophistication to it, probably from the lotus and white musk, that makes a joyous summer scent just a little bit more sizzling and sensuous.

Aha, the musks tricked me again! I was thinking melons at first, but with much more rounded prettiness and depth... No wonder, it was the lotus/musk/MANGO combined! I wasn't recognizing floral in it, either.

This is really georgeous, and keeps getting better. Some warm spicy citrus is peeking out now, which is just killing me... :666: Damn, this may be an unplanned bottle buy!

ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.

LOTUS ~ No man can refuse the woman who wears this; lovers reunited, protection. Symbolizes intellect, mental energies and illumination. Inspiration, clarity, purification.

MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.

KUDZU BLOSSOM ~ Determination, strength, fortitude, fidelity, sustenance, fertility, virility, money multiplier.

ORANGE ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

CARAMEL SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism

This is another one that just smells high end :666: It is definitely a scent worthy of adoration. The caramel whispers ever so slightly in the background on my skin (not a caramel fan, so this makes me happy).

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, this is wonderful, I am surprised that it smells sooo good (I was a bit afraid of the caramel). I'm trying to figure out which are the prominent notes? I think, nothing is really sticking out, just a lovely floral-ambery blend. For me, this is the number one of the June/July releases. :)

I need a full bottle!

This is a really pretty fruity floral; softer than I expected and light on the caramel. It's not quite jumping out with a wow factor for me yet but I'd like to age my sample a bit and see what happens. It does have potential.

• 2 months later...

My skin doesn't amp any floral notes in this blend but STRONG amber- reminds me of Amber Enchantment a bit :) IT has a pretty long staying power about 6 hours?? :) If you are an amber fan. i think you will like this! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...