Beccah's Tropical Garden

AD-BeccahTG.jpg

Beccah, your newest is on the way, and I sent an invoice to your friend as you requested.

Final recipe: Lotus Blossom, Orchid, Grapefruit, Coconut, Fresh Picked Strawberries and Sugar Cane.

It smells very lavish and womanly....quite beautiful! Enjoy!

:)

AD-BeccahTG.jpg

Beccah, your newest is on the way, and I sent an invoice to your friend as you requested.

Final recipe: Lotus Blossom, Orchid, Grapefruit, Coconut, Fresh Picked Strawberries and Sugar Cane.

:alien_dance:

Sounds loverly! ...do I spy an homage to Beccah's new fishie? ;-) :)

AD-BeccahTG.jpg

:)

I. Love. This.

I can not wait until it arrives @ our doors. & I'm also grateful that this is one adorable fish that can't fall victim to my clumsiness, lol!

ETA: I just caught that you DID put the lotus in there! You're AMAZING! :alien_dance:

Edited by Beccah

ETA: I just caught that you DID put the lotus in there! You're AMAZING! :)

I did! Main ingredient! I looked through all my stash and found a more robust Lotus Blossom rather than the Pink Lotus EO, and mixed that with just a drop of Orchid. It smells beautiful! Good combo, Darlin'!

This smells so high end. I keep sniffing the part of my arm that this is dabbed on. Yum, just yum! For me it's not any one note that takes over, & the lotus is strong enough to assert it's presence against the grapefruit & strawberry. This perfume makes me feel like a Superstar, a classy one like Elizabeth Taylor.

Ummm, I think I was waiting to put it up with the new releases...in a few days.

If one wants one in advance, just email me. But you should wait for the upcoming sale to start anyway. :666:

I have around 9 bottles worth available.

• 11 months later...

This PE always attracted me (especially because of the beautiful label), but so far, I never bought it. Now, I got a sniffie. First whiff from the vial: green flowers, grapefruit, coconut. Floral and fruity at the same time. It absolutely reminds me of a tropical garden. :love:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little disappointed with this one, it is just way too green for me. I get a little floral, but it is drowned out by the green, which just goes like detergent on me. A great scent for someone who likes green + floral, but not for me.

I'm a little disappointed with this one, it is just way too green for me. I get a little floral, but it is drowned out by the green, which just goes like detergent on me. A great scent for someone who likes green + floral, but not for me.

The lotus might be going soapy with your chemistry. I usually amp the strawberry.

I get the "soapiness" with a few ingredients, including some musks. It's hard to predict what will go that way on my skin, and it may even depend on the day. Crazy chemistry!

When PM & I were discussing the lotus in this, initially it was going to be a no go because a lot of lotuses are very soapy. I had picked orchid to replace it, but then she did her magic & found a perfect lotus. So the orchid & the lotus both stayed :)

• 1 month later...