Angel of Spring

May

I really do like this one, it's like a bright spring day, sunny and full of oxygen with the scent of flowers on the breeze. If this is similar to betrothal potion, then I really NEED to try betrothal potion.

This puts me in mind of spring weddings. It's predominatally floral but it is not overly sweet. It's like walking through a fields of flowers with the blossoms nodding in the breeze.

It's fresh and refreshing, it is most definitely not a perfume that is "in your face" or screaming "I am perfume hear me roar!" It just makes you smell like you have spent all your life living in a beautiful scented garden.

And that can't be bad!

May

• 3 months later...

I have had this sample for awhile, and one night when I was feeling particularly stressed and lonely I put this on. My friends I have to tell you it is BEAUTIFUL on the skin. I cannot describe notes like many of you, but I will try to describe the effect. It is a beautiful light floral, but with something firm underneath. It wrapped me in sweet light flowers and gave me a firm mossy ground to stand on. There is something special about this. I was so depressed when I put it on, but after about twenty minutes of wearing it I felt human again. I just got my full bottle and I adore it. i am going out of town for the week and this will be one I will be taking with me. It is a perfect scent for this hot weather we are having in the south.

Gosh, I'm going to have to pull this out next time I'm under the weather! I've had it since it was released but have yet to try it. :blush: I sort of zero in on my favorites, wear them repeatedly, and ignore the rest.

• 5 months later...