Hi :)

cinnamongirl

Lessee...

My first xp with lp was with a scent called orange blossom sandalwood amber with lace. it was really nice, but i fell in love with the line after i got to try a sample of one called caught in the act, which didnt have alcohol in it.

I love foody scents, some spicy ones, especially vanilla and cinnamon. My BF likes cookies. and Yuminess. and i like him to like what i wear lol

Any suggestions? I saw LP RED, occo red, lp black (maybe) and Touch of ebil as ones that I most deifintely want to try, especially touch of ebil.

What has super yummy vanilla cake long lasting awesomeness to it?

Welcome, Cinnamongirl!

Try this: http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/fi..._to_display=999

In the Perfumerie section, you can sort by type of scent. The above will sort for you by "Delicious/Foody", but you can also sort by Vanilla-based scents, or Spicy scents, etc., and it will make your perusing somewhat easier.

:frown:

I saw the nookie cookie...im just scared of being blasted with coconut, which neither of us like. unless its in a mixed drink...then i can deal lol. halo's angelique...ill look for the review....

and thank you for the link, Potion Master !! :frown:

Edited by cinnamongirl

Tea-Less Strumpet made it onto my "oh dear god" list lol...it sounds just absolutely delishious.

Im gonna have to go reupdate my wishlist now...

Hi cinnamongirl!!!! WELCOME WELCOME to the LP community!!! You will have an AWESOME time here!!! :666::D:D Really looking forward to seeing your reviews on the perfume you choose!!! ;)

PS: I replied you on my trade thread! :yeahthat: Cinnamon- LP RED+ Buns of Cinn :):):)

Welcome CG!

The wishlists never cease...they are never ending and they run through your head constantly especially at night when you are trying to sleep. It is a living nightmare. I've tried counting LP bottles in my head, to no avail. I just end up out of bed, scribbling more lists like a mad woman. :tantrum20gif:

YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE!!!!

The wishlists never cease...they are never ending and they run through your head constantly especially at night when you are trying to sleep. It is a living nightmare. I've tried counting LP bottles in my head, to no avail. I just end up out of bed, scribbling more lists like a mad woman.

You mean I am not the only who keeps a notepad on my nightstand :winktongue::Hug_emoticon::)

I can't seem to find reviews of some of the ones that you guys are suggesting, and I cant find them on the site? Where should I be looking? lol

I can't seem to find reviews of some of the ones that you guys are suggesting, and I cant find them on the site? Where should I be looking? lol

Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla ,would be under Private Editions,Whoopsie Daisycake is under Reviews and they all should be found on the site under the Woman's section...check out Drunken Cake too,while you are there,I like it a lot :Hug_emoticon: