New Releases for JULY 2011

:) Congrats to all that were chosen...They look/sound FABULOUS !!

Edited by liz

Did you actually respond to yourself just now? :o

How very Black Swan indeed!

You've got it except for the "drama and black lace" part. :yeahthat:

LOL! true, very true, didn't even realize I was black swanning there- I adore the corset on the girl. The label is beautiful.

I'm going even crazier than usual waiting for the notes and descriptions for the new releases. I know what most of them started out as but I can't wait to see the finished product. Still hopelessly stalking

AD-BeccahTG.jpg

Just added Beccah's latest PE to the cart - only 4 bottles available.

And I'm DONE! Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Question: Anyone up for a fresh scrub this month? I have one planned, but only if there's interest - it can wait. We still have half a dozen from last month.

Ok, Break time for me! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

xoxoxox

Mara

:D:Hug_emoticon::D Oh Gods, people! You took these songs and and experiences and made ART. Mara, John, Julie, Everybody...this is a masterful group of offerings. :love:

LOL! And you helped!

Thank you, Elizabeth!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxox

Question: Anyone up for a fresh scrub this month? I have one planned, but only if there's interest - it can wait. We still have half a dozen from last month.

I always want a scrub, m'dear, but considering how arduous this month was you're fully entitled to skip it! :love: *pets Da Mawa*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Excited! Oh they all look so faboo *bounce bounce bounce*

Have to mention that when I saw the "Feeling Groovy" label it stopped me in my tracks. I had to sit and stare at it and really take it in. That is //awesome// artwork. (All the lables are cool. I love LP artwork, but I did get extra drawn-in by this piece.) Then I read it was Beccah's dad! How damn cool is that??? Thank you Beccah and Orb Gettarr

*running to read descriptions*

Ooo want to try Feeling Groovy (I needz a lickable summer scent) and Somebody To Love and Message In A Bottle and the rainbow and Time of ... sampler month fur sure!

Edited by Isa

I can't even pick a few favorites this month, they all sound so amazing. I am so looking forward to trying every single one!! Looking forward to seeing the *pink* one. That one sounds very interesting...Oh they all do..getting the sampler for sure. I can't order until Monday but if there is any left I will be taking one of last months scrubs!

Have to mention that when I saw the "Feeling Groovy" label it stopped me in my tracks. I had to sit and stare at it and really take it in. That is //awesome// artwork. (All the lables are cool. I love LP artwork, but I did get extra drawn-in by this piece.) Then I read it was Beccah's dad! How damn cool is that??? Thank you Beccah and Orb Gettarr

You have to see it full size: CLICK HERE

The multi-colored droplets made me think of Italian ices. yum.

Of all of Orb Gettar's artwork, I like this style the best. He's got several in this vibe I would love to use in the future.

...considering how arduous this month was you're fully entitled to skip it! :love: *pets Da Mawa*

And for you too! *pets 'Luna da Lady' back!*

Thank you for your stunning artistry and assistance, especially *now*. You amaze me, and I love you most madly. Thankful for your existence just doesn't cover it. Love love love....

They are amazing! I like them all. I'll order the sampler today. Also the labels are so pretty, especially the one of 'Feelin' Groovy', thanks to Becca's Dad. And the 'Sugar Plum Fae' will most probably become one of my favourites.

:POoooh, sampler month for me, too! :rockon:

And then bottles of some-a-those! :alien_dance::banana058::banana058:

It has been so cool to see just how visceral these songs are for us all. Really says something about humans and our music. It's one of the reasons we *do* music. Wow.

I think it's the same with smells. I am big into smells. From food, to fragrance, to coffee, etc. There are certain scents which cause a visceral reaction in me as music does for others. Maybe most humans are this way. I just know that whatever vivd memories I have of time periods or situations, there's always the memory of the smell of them.

I'm all misty-eyed just reading the descriptions - great job *EVERYONE*!

:P

Yes...oh yes,I enjoyed reading the descriptions and the sharing.

You are all so very special :rockon:

zomg I can't wait to see what strawberry fields, Mississippi moon,sugarplum fae,any color you like and and closer smell like! it's been harder for me to try to new perfumes lately though, especially with the shipping costs going up T_T

You have to see it full size: CLICK HERE

The multi-colored droplets made me think of Italian ices. yum.

Of all of Orb Gettar's artwork, I like this style the best. He's got several in this vibe I would love to use in the future.

I so want this as a poster,it so awsome and brings back the feelins from my youth.

I love everyone got a little teary eyed,but you all are so awsome to share this because everyone the label descriptions

I felt like I was there in that moment.

I realated to everything I cn't wait to order

thank-you everyone

mind blowing awsome :lol:

\ it's been harder for me to try to new perfumes lately though, especially with the shipping costs going up T_T

Surely you are not speaking of LPMP, as you have never paid any shipping costs on perfume buying from us.