PheroBoy Dominance

In vial, I really like the smell of this, it's definitely a guy smell and seriously nice. I would really appreciate this type of fragrance on a guy,

On wet, stays pretty true, I am getting some woods and what I think must be the moss, if this is the oakmoss, I really like it.

As it dries I start to get the citrus. It's still a really great scent and easily comprable with a lot of the designer colognes for guys. However, I personally can smell the pheros in the background, through the cologne. I think this is probably because I have used these pheros on myself on several occasions in the past from Androtics.

It is towards the background though. It might also be the smell of the solution Androtics dilute with I have only ever bought from them so I'm not sure if it is the carrier or the phero. It's a smell I like though and I reckon anyone who has not experimented with pheros a fair amount would be unable to pick it out or recognise it. :) It's not at all unpleasant in fact it is rather nice. :)

I will post again later to see how it blossoms and rounds down

May

Edited by May

In vial, I really like the smell of this, it's definitely a guy smell and seriously nice. I would really appreciate this type of fragrance on a guy,

On wet, stays pretty true, I am getting some woods and what I think must be the moss, if this is the oakmoss, I really like it.

As it dries I start to get the citrus. It's still a really great scent and easily comprable with a lot of the designer colognes for guys. However, I personally can smell the pheros in the background, through the cologne. I think this is probably because I have used these pheros on myself on several occasions in the past from Androtics.

It is towards the background though. It might also be the smell of the solution Androtics dilute with I have only ever bought from them so I'm not sure if it is the carrier or the phero. It's a smell I like though and I reckon anyone who has not experimented with pheros a fair amount would be unable to pick it out or recognise it. :) It's not at all unpleasant in fact it is rather nice. :)

May

Half an hour further down the line and the phero smell has receded totally, leaving the fragrance which is still going strong and still smells really expensive and high-end designer. :)

May

May

May, I love PB Dominance on My Beloved. Definitely the Oakmoss/woody smell is present; I don't get too much of the citrus on him, although I think that would be nice. As for the pheromone scent, I am one of those as of yet unschooled/inexperienced newbies and I can't pick up on it. I'm also glad he can't... that might weird him out a bit. He is very alpha, himself, though... perhaps it is a more natural smell on him?

May, I love PB Dominance on My Beloved. Definitely the Oakmoss/woody smell is present; I don't get too much of the citrus on him, although I think that would be nice. As for the pheromone scent, I am one of those as of yet unschooled/inexperienced newbies and I can't pick up on it. I'm also glad he can't... that might weird him out a bit. He is very alpha, himself, though... perhaps it is a more natural smell on him?

I think I could probably initially smell them because I am sensitised to them and also because they are male pheros and I'm not a guy.

I think I read that a lot of men can't smell some of the male pheros, and that a higher percentage of women than men can detect male pheros.

I do quite like the smell of them though. :)

May

• 1 month later...

I received a trial vial of this in my last order and although I wondered if I was tempting fate by trying to wear the male Dominance mix I really wanted to give it a whirl.

Yikes...turns out that while I LOVE the Super Sexy male mix, the Dominance one gives me a major headache. On the other hand, the smell of this blend is so classic male cologne it's like a scent trigger all by itself...I think the pheromones actually reinforce it. Now I know they put pheros in commercial-based men's scents, but PB Dominance seems to totally recreate that vibe perfectly. Now I just have to decide which of my boy-friends is worthy of such a gift. :Blusher:

Edited by luna65