Snagged a bottle of this on the trade thread and oh, wow! It's probably just as well it's long gone, otherwise I would feel the impulse to Buy All the Bottles and hoard, hoard, hoard.... in general, I think this will be a hot weather scent, but tonight I couldn't resist.

This is just the perfect blend of sex and power. The leather note keeps the honey from being too sweet, and the ginger keeps the vanilla/amber/musk from being too mild. This reminds me of being twenty years younger, out dancing in some close tight space, drunk enough to be wild but not scarily out of control, with music so loud the floor is throbbing, and feeling hot and sweaty and totally alive. Love this!

ETA: Which means it does for me exactly what the song does. Brilliant evocation!

Edited by Blackcat

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO MORE CLOSER?

Just pulled this out on a whim and after two patient years sitting tucked away in my jewelry box it has gotten NO LESS DIVINE.

I am eating my arm.

It's not the cops, I have worn other formulas with cops and they don't do this to me.

Is Closer ever coming back???

Guest cutie.pie

NO MORE CLOSER?

Just pulled this out on a whim and after two patient years sitting tucked away in my jewelry box it has gotten NO LESS DIVINE.

I am eating my arm.

It's not the cops, I have worn other formulas with cops and they don't do this to me.

Is Closer ever coming back???

There's a thread 'Back by popular demand' where we post our wishes, so you can give it a try, but no promises ;) Here's the link:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=21&page=20

Or you can post a ISO thread in the 'Trading posts' ;)

Edited by cutie.pie