Shhh...I haz a (not-very-secret-at-ALL) secret!!!

PSST.. >_>

HSFTH..

Remember this, ladies?

Yeah..You got it! That's the one..It might have slipped your collective memories, but has NEVER slipped mine..

Sooo...ETA for SCHEDULED release is Hallowe'en 2011..!!

Watch this space!

I know it's been a long time coming, and that it may have even started to feel a bit like one of those Urban Legends (see what I did there? ^_~) to some of you who have been on board with us for aeons, now - but trust me - I'm a doctor (as you know!) and this IS coming BEFORE the end of 2011!!!!!

Will it be worth the wait? Well I seriously hope so, because I could have attempted to have it made up with another very similar isomer of a molecule that may or may NOT have rendered the same results three times OVER before now, but those who have followed this Acronym from the very time of its timorous inception until now, will be well aware of exactly HOW LONG I had a team of peeps testing and re-testing this formula for me, over a period of SEVERAL months, before I could CONFIDENTLY state that it *"Does EXACTLY what it says on the tin!"* (* Referencing a UK TV advert for the product "Ronseal"), and I hope you all will appreciate the reasons why UNTIL we could get a hold of the EXACT Molecules required, neither Mara nor I wanted to release this..

But..That time is now NIGH!!

MWAHAHAHA!!!! (Exits stage-door left - or hobbles, maybe - you decide.. ^_~)

I'll be back..around LATE SEPT ("Oh what a night!") (come on Julie and Halo - you SO know THIS one! ^_~) to tease ya'll just a tad bit more..

C'mon..you KNOW you love it! It simply wouldn't be ME if I didn't leave you all hanging (mercilessly) by taunting, tantalising and tempting you all just a TEENY wee bit now, after all! ^_~

Tell me: Have you all missed me? Well yes or no, I've SURE missed EVERYBODY here! :)

Like I said..Watch THIS space...

Blessings

Ail )O(

I'll be back..around LATE SEPT ("Oh what a night!") (come on Julie and Halo - you SO know THIS one! ^_~) to tease ya'll just a tad bit more...

:)

What a very special time for me, what a lady what a night!

Oi you're a right pisser you are, Ail me gel. :)

Looking forward to some much needed hormonal rescue courtesy of your excellent brew!

Ail, I've missed you & I CAN'T wait 4 the HSFTH!!! TT will be very glad for this as he made the mistake of polishing off my brownies this week & I threatened to shank him if he touched the other 2 batches I made :)

Looking forward to some much needed hormonal rescue courtesy of your excellent brew!

Ail, I've missed you & I CAN'T wait 4 the HSFTH!!! TT will be very glad for this as he made the mistake of polishing off my brownies this week & I threatened to shank him if he touched the other 2 batches I made :)

I figured from the first post it has something to do with hormones (from the acronmym given) and maybe (hopefully) an appetite suppressant???? That would just be too cool.

Okay, so it's a scavenger hunt. I love puzzles. I assume that means to hunt through old threads? or hunt through the parfumerie....

PMS escape!!!! OMG it makes your period disappear and all the symptoms that come with it!!!!

I would order a vat of that! Even better...it does all the above AND smells like oven fresh brownies...I am so craving right now. Maybe I'll just go to bed early before I do some regretful caloric damage. :)

*is SO confused...* :banana130:

I'm guessing a new phero is coming out by the end of 2011 :(:)<_< One that was planned and tested for a loooonnngggg time! And that it is now no longer a "dream" but a reality? :):):)

WELLDONE AIL and your team!!!!! :) Can't wait to see what it is!!! :woohoonaner2gy::D:D

PMS escape!!!! OMG it makes your period disappear and all the symptoms that come with it!!!!

I won't mind having some of this, particularly if it takes away the zit that announces its arrival a couple of days ahead.

I think it's Happy Sauce for the Hormones isn't it?

YES! Skye, that would fit the acronym....but I hope it doesn't smell like brownies, because I'd go on a food rampage like crazy!

PS was there ever an LP fragrance called "happy Sauce?" I had seen that term on some threads but assumed it was meant as a description of each individual's fave scent.

PS was there ever an LP fragrance called "happy Sauce?" I had seen that term on some threads but assumed it was meant as a description of each individual's fave scent.

No; as you say it's just a term people have used. I use it to describe LAM because it works that way on me, provides a nice lift to my mood.

Yay me! (I have a memory full of minutea. It's really only useful when playing Trivial Pursuit but once in a while it comes in handy for something else.)

Yay me! (I have a memory full of minutea. It's really only useful when playing Trivial Pursuit but once in a while it comes in handy for something else.)

Oh man I have the SAME kind of brain! Can recall any t.v. theme song, useless trivia, or any past phone number or student I.D. Sadly this skill doesn't help me here. :lol:

• 2 months later...