Cougar phero add-in

OK, so last night, I wore the Cougar concentrate mixed with Dark Seductions to a big, annual company dinner that my fiancee's company puts on every year.

We got all dressed up (something I do very rarely), and I slathered Dark Seductions all over me..... :P My sweetie walked in when I was applying it, and was just standing there smelling the air....."DAMN, that stuff is sexy!", he says......HE HAD NO IDEA THAT IT HAD PHEROS IN IT...... ;)

OK, so the first reaction was from his 10 year old son......this is a kid who is normally a little standoffish with me (not all the time, but as a general rule).....He saw me walk out all dressed up, looked up at me, and said nothing. Just went on about what he was doing. I walked past him, and he sat there for a minute......all of a sudden his head snapped up and he looked over at me and said......"You look REALLY nice. VERY pretty." With this big grin...... :)

OK, let's fully set the stage......I am NOT a raving beauty (not a dog though)......I am more of a plain jane.....not a big head-turner.....the only thing that really stands out is the bright red hair and the double D's (they were a bit covered up last night, though.......as a matter of "decorum"). And, I am about 40 pounds overweight right now, so.......you get the idea.....

So, we get to the function, and the banquet room had not opened yet.....but, a number of employees were in the bar of the hotel. My darlin' was introducing me to most of them......here is a matter to note.....last year when I attended with him, they were friendly, and some of them shook my hand as they greeted me, seemingly a bit uninterested, but being polite. This year, they were practically lining up to meet me, big smiles, lots of direct eye contact, and holding my hand a bit too long after shaking it, if you know what I mean.

In the bar, we were talking to one of my fiancee's co-workers (a good friend of his, actually), who is recently single (he and his wife just separated after a very bad couple of years). He and I have jokingly flirted back and forth before, and my man gets a kick out of his friend's reactions, so he eggs it on.

So, my finacee leaned really close and sniffed me, and said......I can still smell it.....big grin..... :) Then he tells his buddy...."Here, you need to smell her perfume." This guy leaned in, smelled my neck, and then just kept on standing there, sniffing.......All he could say was....mmmmm.....MMMMMM......mmmmm.....MMMMM.....my honey told him that he had renamed it from "Dark Seductions" to "Instant Erection", and his buddy agreed with that assessment of it.

Then, the friend grabs another of their co-workers....."Come here, you have got to smell her." So, here I stand, with my hair pulled back from my neck, with all of these men standing around sniffing me......I was ready to start laughing my butt off.....it was hilarious. One of them took a big long sniff, looked at me, got this big "deer in the headlights" expression on his face.....then he looked at my honey and said....."You better keep an eye on her.....one of us might kidnap her." He said this with a very serious expression on his face too.....he wasn't joking. ;)

The funny part was that as the night wore on, his friend was trying to avoid making eye contact with me. This was unusual, because his buddy and I have gotten a little risque with each other in the past.....but last night, it was different.

He was seated directly across the table from me, and when he did look up at me once, I just smiled at him, and he said....."You need to stop it." We were mingling after dinner, and my man said, "Go over and casually (but discreetly) grab his butt, just to see what he does." So, I did.... ;) He looks at me with this startled look, then just leans a little closer, and obviously took another big sniff.....my man had walked over by this time, and his friend looks at him and says....."Man, you need to watch out, or I'm going to steal your girlfriend." This was said with a dead serious expression......no grin, no laugh.....dead seriousness.

Ladies, I think you have a winner here.......this phero blend is strong, powerful, sexy, and says......"I'm hot, and you want to get near me." I love it......

Edited by Dolly

OK, so last night, I wore the Cougar concentrate mixed with Dark Seductions to a big, annual company dinner that my fiancee's company puts on every year.

We got all dressed up (something I do very rarely), and I slathered Dark Seductions all over me..... :P My sweetie walked in when I was applying it, and was just standing there smelling the air....."DAMN, that stuff is sexy!", he says......HE HAD NO IDEA THAT IT HAD PHEROS IN IT...... ;)

OK, so the first reaction was from his 10 year old son......this is a kid who is normally a little standoffish with me (not all the time, but as a general rule).....He saw me walk out all dressed up, looked up at me, and said nothing. Just went on about what he was doing. I walked past him, and he sat there for a minute......all of a sudden his head snapped up and he looked over at me and said......"You look REALLY nice. VERY pretty." With this big grin...... :)

OK, let's fully set the stage......I am NOT a raving beauty (not a dog though)......I am more of a plain jane.....not a big head-turner.....the only thing that really stands out is the bright red hair and the double D's (they were a bit covered up last night, though.......as a matter of "decorum"). And, I am about 40 pounds overweight right now, so.......you get the idea.....

So, we get to the function, and the banquet room had not opened yet.....but, a number of employees were in the bar of the hotel. My darlin' was introducing me to most of them......here is a matter to note.....last year when I attended with him, they were friendly, and some of them shook my hand as they greeted me, seemingly a bit uninterested, but being polite. This year, they were practically lining up to meet me, big smiles, lots of direct eye contact, and holding my hand a bit too long after shaking it, if you know what I mean.

In the bar, we were talking to one of my fiancee's co-workers (a good friend of his, actually), who is recently single (he and his wife just separated after a very bad couple of years). He and I have jokingly flirted back and forth before, and my man gets a kick out of his friend's reactions, so he eggs it on.

So, my finacee leaned really close and sniffed me, and said......I can still smell it.....big grin..... :) Then he tells his buddy...."Here, you need to smell her perfume." This guy leaned in, smelled my neck, and then just kept on standing there, sniffing.......All he could say was....mmmmm.....MMMMMM......mmmmm.....MMMMM.....my honey told him that he had renamed it from "Dark Seductions" to "Instant Erection", and his buddy agreed with that assessment of it.

Then, the friend grabs another of their co-workers....."Come here, you have got to smell her." So, here I stand, with my hair pulled back from my neck, with all of these men standing around sniffing me......I was ready to start laughing my butt off.....it was hilarious. One of them took a big long sniff, looked at me, got this big "deer in the headlights" expression on his face.....then he looked at my honey and said....."You better keep an eye on her.....one of us might kidnap her." He said this with a very serious expression on his face too.....he wasn't joking. ;)

The funny part was that as the night wore on, his friend was trying to avoid making eye contact with me. This was unusual, because his buddy and I have gotten a little risque with each other in the past.....but last night, it was different.

He was seated directly across the table from me, and when he did look up at me once, I just smiled at him, and he said....."You need to stop it." We were mingling after dinner, and my man said, "Go over and casually (but discreetly) grab his butt, just to see what he does." So, I did.... ;) He looks at me with this startled look, then just leans a little closer, and obviously took another big sniff.....my man had walked over by this time, and his friend looks at him and says....."Man, you need to watch out, or I'm going to steal your girlfriend." This was said with a dead serious expression......no grin, no laugh.....dead seriousness.

Ladies, I think you have a winner here.......this phero blend is strong, powerful, sexy, and says......"I'm hot, and you want to get near me." I love it......

I believe it cuz that phero cougar stuff is like putting a love spell on someone. LOL! I had on Dark Seductions last night for the first time and it has a nice sweet sexy smell, not necessarily "dark", but blended with Phero Cougar, I would imagine it is "Instant Erection". Gonna have to remember these formulas...Phero Girl Cougar + Dark Seductions= Instant Erection! Lawd...HOT STUFF! LOL! Thanks for sharing. I am gonna try that tonight! WTH! hehe.

I believe it cuz that phero cougar stuff is like putting a love spell on someone. LOL! I had on Dark Seductions last night for the first time and it has a nice sweet sexy smell, not necessarily "dark", but blended with Phero Cougar, I would imagine it is "Instant Erection". Gonna have to remember these formulas...Phero Girl Cougar + Dark Seductions= Instant Erection! Lawd...HOT STUFF! LOL! Thanks for sharing. I am gonna try that tonight! WTH! hehe.

Just a note.....it WASN'T the Cougar grapefruit-scented potion that I used.....it was the unscented concentrate.....

Just a note.....it WASN'T the Cougar grapefruit-scented potion that I used.....it was the unscented concentrate.....

I ordered a roll-on of this after reading the reviews and am really looking forward to trying it out.... with Dark Seductions and/or Robin and Marian. The scented potion didn't work quite too well with My Beloved (primarily due to his dislike of the "foody" scents) but I am looking forward to playing with the combos of the unscented blend and My Beloved's favorite scents.

Well then, might have to get that version as well.

If it causes instant erections, could we call it a "woody blend?" Sorry, BAD joke! :P

But, I can attest to effecacy. I've had people get risque when I was in scrubs with no make-up.

If it causes instant erections, could we call it a "woody blend?" Sorry, BAD joke! :P

No, I think that's a GOOD joke......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA ;);):):) LOVE IT!!!!

Dolly, what is your application procedure using the concentrate?

I mixed it in a separate roller top bottle.....I added it in a 1/10 ratio.....about 5 ml of Dark Seductions to 1/2 ml Cougar concentrate......this isn't the Cougar that comes already diluted and in the roller top bottle.....this is the undiluted phero juice, or what the lovely ladies would add to a fragrance for you. I would assume that you could use the diluted unscented Cougar in a 1/1 ratio with a fragrance, either layered, or mixed.

Ok, so this is going to be fun.

This upcoming weekend, we are going out to hear a band with some of the same friends/co-workers. THIS time, I am going to wear Dark Seductions spiked with Super Sexy, so that I can see if, given the same people, and the same fragrance, what the different phero blend will bring.....stay tuned....we are supposed to be going out on that little "excursion" Saturday night...... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Cougar seems to be DH's favorite phero blend (he is not aware of that, of course). He just loves Cougar Potion (the grapefruity-goodness perfume) and always comments on it. But I also have the UNscented Cougar and he invariably compliments me when I am wearing that - no matter the perfume with it.

SS, Cuddle Bunny, etc seem to have no effect on him. He likes PG as well once it's dried down a bit - fresh I think the cops are a little much for him.

Course it's hard to tell with DH anyway - he's pretty much always ready to go ...

Course it's hard to tell with DH anyway - he's pretty much always ready to go ...

Yeah, my man too.....but sometimes I can tell a difference in intensity.....

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the review Dolly...I just ordered Un-scented Cougar...I was not sure how to apply...but from all reviews here...I'll just roll & layer... :)

I can't wait to unleash this at the courthouse where I work... :blue_dancing_banana:

• 2 months later...

I got my phero add-in today, with Love Potion Original (yummy apricot) + Cougar unscented.

After reading so many posts on Cougar I knew I had to try it! The thing that really got me was a post from Shelly B, I believe, saying it gives a 'sparkly' vibe.

Well, I tried it on this afternoon just to get an idea of the self effects, cause for me, self effects are a big big part of the fun... and I believe that sometimes if I get great self effects from a mix, I don't care so much whether people are affected by the pheros or not. Because #1, sometimes I feel so freakin awesome, I expect everyoe else to feel the same about me lol :lol2:

And #2, if I get great self effects, people around me ARE gonna be affected by the pheros one way or another, because they will respond to how I carry myself & how I feel in general. :wub:

So anyway, ramble ramble :P ... going back to the self effects, I got a young & very girly vibe for me. Giggly fun. I think you have a word in american to describe how I felt, I felt like 'strutting' not walking around. :wink2:

When my BF came back home this evening, I stood there like 'Look at me, don't I look good today?" to the point where he did look at me different and asked me "did you buy something new?"...

Yes cause I was feeling very proud of myself... and veeery happy, silly happy almost. :lolipop:

Wonder if there's anol in the mix.

Whatever, it works for me. It needs more testing though, so I'll get back on it later!

I got my phero add-in today, with Love Potion Original (yummy apricot) + Cougar unscented.

After reading so many posts on Cougar I knew I had to try it! The thing that really got me was a post from Shelly B, I believe, saying it gives a 'sparkly' vibe.

Well, I tried it on this afternoon just to get an idea of the self effects, cause for me, self effects are a big big part of the fun... and I believe that sometimes if I get great self effects from a mix, I don't care so much whether people are affected by the pheros or not. Because #1, sometimes I feel so freakin awesome, I expect everyoe else to feel the same about me lol :lolipop:

And #2, if I get great self effects, people around me ARE gonna be affected by the pheros one way or another, because they will respond to how I carry myself & how I feel in general. :wub:

So anyway, ramble ramble :wink2: ... going back to the self effects, I got a young & very girly vibe for me. Giggly fun. I think you have a word in american to describe how I felt, I felt like 'strutting' not walking around. :lol2:

When my BF came back home this evening, I stood there like 'Look at me, don't I look good today?" to the point where he did look at me different and asked me "did you buy something new?"...

Yes cause I was feeling very proud of myself... and veeery happy, silly happy almost. :lolipop:

Wonder if there's anol in the mix.

Whatever, it works for me. It needs more testing though, so I'll get back on it later!

The old mix was est, then anol and a bunch of other things and cops. Don't quite know what the new recipe has. Which - Luna - is a point in the favor that perhaps I don't RUN from all versions of est. :P

• 1 month later...
Its so sad that dark seductions is gone... Blah.

Yes, the re-mix versions have been very nice, but the original was MY. FAVORITE. SCENT. EVER.

I would mortgage my underwear for another bottle of it!

• 1 year later...

I have been pretty blown away lately by the effects of my "Pink Cougar" (LP pink boosted with Cougar UN) in social settings.

I mean the last couple times I have worn it have been ri-di-cu-lous, seriously.

I went to a party with my running club, didn't know what to wear, slathered my Pink Cougar mix.

I am used to hanging out with these people, see. A fantastic group of people, all ages, all socio economic backgrounds.

I have *never* had the guys from my running club behaving like this with me. Never ever. And I have worn cops or LAM or Lace before. Granted it was a special event, with drinking involved, but still I can not believe how much their moods seemed much looser than normal, unrestrained.

Nobody seemed drunk either, so I don't think it could have explained such a change in behaviour.

I receive so much attention, it felt like too much. Guys were asking to have their picture taken with me, people were just gathering around me all the time, and compliments were just flying left and right.

Like I said, it was almost too much.

So guys who I knew liked me were straight out flirting with me, it was weird. My BF at the end of the evening was like "Jeez, are they *always* like this with you?" It's only once the night was over that I realised the pheros must have played a big role.

I emailed a friend of mine to congratulate her on her speech, when she gave people awards, and she replied to me that I made most of the guys day just by showing up.

Women were very friendly too, giving me lots of compliments. What an ego boost, that night!

I plan on using this one more often.

I have Cougar mixed with original LP too, it's wonderful. Totally recommend.

Oh and from my experience, Cougar is one of these mixes that I can wear a ton of, without fearing to OD. Unlike Lace UN, which I prefer in Garland & Lace.

I am thinking of getting it in spray double strength, or spray form, or double strength oil ... decisions decisions...