time for September stalking

ravenwing

Ok, I know it is a little early but I just had to start the stalking. :666:

:10_small16::lol::ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i am excited for these releases. If they are right up my alley it will be a full bottle monthly package as my birthday present to me

Yep, ive been thinking about the August-September releases as well.... :10_small16::lol::ph34r::ph34r: I havent placed any orders recentley because iam waiting for the new releases so i can grab a big bottle of something from that with my sale order.

I'am going to stash as much as I can while this sale is running because after this earthquake we've had recentley up and down the eastcoast, things are really starting to get sureal when it comes to the 2012 propaganda, my suit cases are all ready, my LP's are stashed in boxes, just have to get a few more and i'll be good. :treasure-bug:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Yep, ive been thinking about the August-September releases as well.... :banana058::banana058::banana058::ph34r: I havent placed any orders recentley because iam waiting for the new releases so i can grab a big bottle of something from that with my sale order.

I'am going to stash as much as I can while this sale is running because after this earthquake we've had recentley up and down the eastcoast, things are really starting to get sureal when it comes to the 2012 propaganda, my suit cases are all ready, my LP's are stashed in boxes, just have to get a few more and i'll be good. :treasure-bug:

Well if it makes you feel any better the end isn't supposed to come until the December 2012, so I think we're safe December 2011 ;) As I said before, if the end does come, at least I won't have to pay back my student loans!

Well if it makes you feel any better the end isn't supposed to come until the December 2012, so I think we're safe December 2011 :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co As I said before, if the end does come, at least I won't have to pay back my student loans!

haha i totally feel you on that one, I had to stop my payments when i was unemployed, now that I been employed for the last 6 months they've been hassling my phone to set up another payment plan because i guess they found out i have a job now, ive been ignoring them...haha :cry: because I had to get some other stuff together first when i got this job after being unemployed for a while and strugling after my last company screwed me, but i cant hide from them anymore, i have to start paying it off again, there goes another bill, oh well, iam happy this sale is going to run on here while the new releases come out :Goingtobed-1: , gives me a chance to stash a little more before I go back to buying the monthly samplers once a month. :banana059:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Hopefully there will be a scent to decipher Male Gemini Speak ~ because I'm about to make one that is illegal it contains arsenic, gunpowder, Ajax, and a pinch of vanilla to cover the Cops smelling anything foul.

Haha, good luck with that!

Gemini backs away....tail tucked...

Wassup, you guise?

Oh Katz not my Gemini Fems VGF ~ I love yall! My bf is a Gem~he is also an alien I have decided. Instead of getting angry that he was being all extra sensitive and tortured artist~ I took myself out of the equation and looked at the both of us as sujects, then went back in and very calmly told him to take a nap. Then we went out for dinner ( because I had to make a sacrifice ~ as I normally hate beginning the eating spree on a Fri night~ especially since Sun we are going to an Ice Cream Parlor/Burger Diner/Arcade/batting cages/go kart racing place for my niece's b-day on Sunday ) and guess what? He was as happy as a kitty. He just needed a nap and food. I apologized for telling him that going to Universal Studios was a lame retarded, idea for a vacation since we live down the street- and it's not a vacation- It's an outing on a Sunday or Saturday for a few hours. I want to sleep on 60000 thread count sheets and soak in a tub. I want room service and a welcome bottle of champagne. So see we compromised, he got a nap and food and we are going away next weekend. AHH Happy Ending. We have been fighting non stop for like 3 or 4 weeks and yesterday it's like we both stopped and started talking like humans again- wait MR Is OVERRRRR!!!!!!

Aww Happy Saturday XOXOX to everyone ~ cant wait for NR's will be checking in throughout the day.. I am off to the gross mall and to get a manicure

Bananas...bananas? Sitting here all hot and muggy, I got to wondering. LA County Fair is coming up. Is Mara brewing a Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana With Nuts perfume? I'd totally wear that!!! Of course, I'd eat that too. The food, I mean. Then again, if it were a *sugar scrub*? Spoon time. Ooooh! And we could have cheese on a stick perfume, and Hot Dog On a Stick's Lemonade perfume, and Enchilada perfume, and I'll stop now. Heh.

I'm going to go put on some Lady Frost, STAT. :Hug_emoticon:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

maybe it's super PE month where the LP Factory takes the best selling PEs and pimps them up!

That would be fantastic! I believe I have a number of the scents from the PE month from last year.

Maybe a honey month? I love honey and there are many honey hos here.

maybe it's super PE month where the LP Factory takes the best selling PEs and pimps them up!

OMG maybe it's musk month because it's been musky and hot

BANANAS FOSTER!!!! I would not only *wear* that, I would ROLL AROUND in it!!! :icecream:

Maybe a honey month? I love honey and there are many honey hos here.

No, no, and no. :Hug_emoticon:

BANANAS FOSTER!!!! I would not only *wear* that, I would ROLL AROUND in it!!! :Hug_emoticon:

if you have Sug'd Fried Bananas and C&J's Treacle Trollop OR Adrienne's Hot Treacle Trollop, wear them together, it smells EXACTLY like Banana's Foster...you can do shots of rum to really get the flavor LOL

Banana's Foster is MY FAVORITE dessert of all time, we make it every Xmas !!

got a great Banana's Foster Upside down cake recipe too ! YUM !!

Well...then you just don't buy that particular selection, is all. But we're not talking an entire month of banana-scented fragrances.

Ummmmm... End-of-Summer Scents? Oooooohhhhhh! Halloweens? I could love me some pumpkin right now. Ahhhh: Dried leaves, pumpkin, spices, CANDY, witchy things...Autumnal Equinox things....oh hell, ANYTHING Mara and John brew up is going to be fascinating!!!

Stalk-stalk-stalk

Stalk-stalk

Stalk-stalk-stalk

Stalk-stalk...

:ph34r::ph34r::):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Maybe since we had so much rain around here latley, it has a few aquatics with musky florals and maybe a few halloween scents...hehehehe.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: stallkk.....