New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2011

AD-KNOT.jpg

KNOT

AD-Banoffee.jpg

Banoffee Coffee

Banana Toffee Coffee deliciousness! This scent is featured in our Scrub of the Month - a moisturizing white sugar scrub with a handful of ground coffee stirred in for extra scrubbiness.

AD-GlisteningButtons.jpg

Glistening Buttons

A Shelly B / Naughty Jester Production!

AD-MoonFallingLeaves.jpg

Moon of the Falling Leaves

Le Wizard recreates an Autumnal nature walk through the wet woodlands of his native Washington state. (For both sexes to wear.)

AD-PoetryGrace.jpg

Poetry & Grace

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your owl has arrived....

I must admit, I plundered several recipes this month from the Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Bucholz. (Highly recommended!) I couldn't help myself...I overdid it on the sweets and I'm racing around like a maniac on a sugar high. Consider it an early start to Halloween, and a glimpse of what "Back to School" month feels like for the magical child within us all....

AD-PumpkinJuiceCocktail.jpg

Pumpkin Juice Cocktail

AD-KanaryKremes.jpg

Kanary Kremes

I created this one to take the place of our beloved OOS Yule Snuggle, but this time the creamy core is a replication of Krispy Kreme filling...yummmmm....

AD-Butterbeer.jpg

Butterbeer

AD-TastyTease.jpg

Tasty Tease

Florian Fortescue's favorite flavor!

AD-LicoriceWands.jpg

Licorice Wands

Our White Licorice perfume is OOS but still in high demand, we're getting OOS notices daily from people trying to order, so this is a similar replacement, with the addition of a dash of white chocolate cocoa butter, which forms the handle on the licorice wands sold at the most magical candy shoppe in the wizarding world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here are the PEs, adding them to the cart now.

There are 9 or 10 available of Halo's beauteous creation, and just one each of Suzy's and Melissa's. Seems like there's a hankerin' for Lavender this month!

AD-PE-HaloLM.jpg

Halo's Lavender Musk

AD-PE-MelissaLT.jpg

Melissa's Lavender Tea

AD-PE-SuzyYSC.jpg

Suzy's Yummilicious Strawberries & Cream

(Designed by Lady Victoria for her sweet sis!)

JUST ADDED!

AD-PE-TyveyBCR.jpg

Tyvey's Black Cherry Rose

YAY!!!!!!!!! OMG, I am OBSESSED with Harry Potter and so sad that it's all over, especially lately. I just watched a few of the movies this past weekend to cheer up as a matter of fact AND NOW I am so very thrilled you're keeping it alive. I NEED to get my hands on some of these, THANK YOU LP for yet another freakin' awesome month of goodies!!! One day I'm going to go the the Harry Potter theme park and I'll take my HP themed bottles, I think they actually sell some of the drinks/foods mentioned in the book, ahhhhhhhhhh, I so happy : )))) Def. have to check out the cook book too ; )

P.S. Is the artwork missing this month or is it not showing up on my computer? Thanx <3

Thanks, Honeybee! Yep, the artwork is up. Try a page refresh? We can see it on our computers over here.

Awwwww, your welcome :toast:

Thanks for the tip, I refreshed and logged in again but I think it's our computer. Our security program blocked Google Chrome a few weeks ago and drove us all crazy, it is probably doing something weird again. It's all good, I know the artwork is GORGEOUS as always and I'm still so completely happy cuz I was having HP AND LP withdrawals and now I get a massive hit, ahhhhhhh, he he :(

Hmm, I wonder if teh delicious candy scents will sate my appetite for the real thing???

I'm also in trouble, because Paypal is offering BillMeLater for all of their merchants now...must have restraint!

I think they actually sell some of the drinks/foods mentioned in the books

My research indicates they sell the Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice.

I'm also in trouble, because Paypal is offering BillMeLater for all of their merchants now...must have restraint!

Oh, Beccah. I hadn't thought of that one...oh Gods. Oh, tempting!!!!

WOW.

What a wonderful set! Oh sh** I want bottles of ALL of them. ACK!!!!!!!!!! I can only hope that when the descriptions go up (can't wait, luna!), I'll find some Notes of Doom. Heeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!full

Edited by ElizabethOSP

OMG totally excited!! I'm really curious about glistening buttons is that a prettier way of describing sweaty nipples? It must be since it's a phero.

So paypal will bill me later and I can shop now?

September is a beautiful month to get married. If ever get a lobotomy and do that again- I would like to have a fall wedding~ or maybe winter because I can see the Snow Queen Winter Wonderland Wedding Ball in my head. I would wear red or ice blue and white horses would carry me to location~ speaking of weddings- has anyone ever dreamt that they were getting married but couldn't see the groom? did we already talk about this?

OMG totally excited!! I'm really curious about glistening buttons is that a prettier way of describing sweaty nipples? It must be since it's a phero.

September is a beautiful month to get married. If ever get a lobotomy and do that again- I would like to have a fall wedding~ or maybe winter because I can see the Snow Queen Winter Wonderland Wedding Ball in my head. I would wear red or ice blue and white horses would carry me to location~ speaking of weddings- has anyone ever dreamt that they were getting married but couldn't see the groom? did we already talk about this?

OMG, I had a series of these dreams. Talked about it here. Might have been before your time though.

OMG, I had a series of these dreams. Talked about it here. Might have been before your time though.

I think I was here but I don't think I was posting~ just lurking in the shadows. I've had same dream, and I always dream of this handsome man with blue eyes, very tall and he adores me and makes me so very happy~ and he is my husband in my dream, anytime I wake up when I see him I feel like Cinderella. I have no idea who the dude is though.

My research indicates they sell the Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice.

Thanks Luna, the HP characters would mention those two drinks so often that I always wished I could try them, I think that is awesome that the amusement park brought the story to life and that LP did as well. I have been so very excited for new releases ever since I found this beautiful place last July, but this one reallllly got me, it takes the cake and I didn't think it could ever get any better than it has been. I needed this cheer too, I've been so miserable lately and it's funny how finally one day comes along and things fall into place perfectly on their own AND then there are even some happy unexpected surprises that feel like it's meant just for YOU to make ya feel special! Well that is today for me, finally a break, you all do that for me when I need it most, thanks <3

Glistening Buttons sounds pretty awesome too, can't wait to hear more about them : )

Edited by Honeybee

Ooooh, heck yeah.

I'm going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in October. These couldn't have come at a better time!

You lucky girl, have FUN!!!!! Let us know how it is, I don't' know anyone who has gone yet so I'm dying to hear your adventures. Most of my fam/friends think I'm a freak when I start up about Harry Potter, lol. I admit I HATED HP for many years, I went w/ my friend years ago to Borders at midnight for one of the book releases and there were HP freaks dressed up in capes, witches/wizard hats, wands, someone even brought their terrified black cat (poor thing) some people were so into it they were calling me "muggle" which I didn't understand what that even meant at the time and some yelled spells at me b/c I was the only one not dressed up, I said "hell no, I'm waiting in the car away from these weirdo's" lol, and then about a year and a half ago I finally gave the books a chance, fell in love and am now part of the club : ) My bf humored me and watched the movies with me and took me for my July birthday to see the final one, it was awesome, ANYWAYS I'll shut up and stop getting off subject. ENJOY your trip Darbla, hope it's magical : )

Edited by Honeybee

Ooooh, heck yeah.

I'm going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in October. These couldn't have come at a better time!

Me and the family went a few weeks ago. It was awesome. If you like rollercoasters then you'll love the HP Theme Park. The Butter Beer was too die for. I would suggest you get it frozen. I had it both ways and the frozen for me was better. Plus they serve actual beer at the Universal Parks in FL. I never had so much fun. Oh and make sure you go to Olevanders (sp) The wands average about $40 bucks but they are well worth it and the show is great too. I just know you'll have a great time. We did.

Edited by Countesszero

Wrong button! Think lower...

awsome, "Poetry and Grace", "Knot", and "Moon Of The Falling Leaves" look amazing, I'am placing my big sale order with a bottle or two from the new releases as soon as they become purchaseble. :)

My wedding was in September and it is a great month to get married in.

:) OH mY!......Well it DID say buttons with an "s" I guess that means our collective buttons?

Yeah new releases. Now if I could just track down my money fairy I will be good to go. Everything looks really awesome.

When you're done with the money fairy, please send her my way!! LOL!! Mr. Goddess' little fender-bender has sucked up my LP $$ this month!! So glad I have a sampler coming!! Might have to sell off a bit more of the stash...

....By the way....KNOT?

Mr. Matt and I Tied the Knot in September.

Is someone Tying the Knot...?

Or are we talking spiritual things...?

Ah well, just have to wait for the write-ups!

:)

Oh yeah! I remember us posting about that. Our anniversary in Sept. 7th. Isn't yours the 13th or 14th? What are you guys doing? It's 20th for us so we're planning something special.

....By the way....KNOT?

Mr. Matt and I Tied the Knot in September.

Is someone Tying the Knot...?

Or are we talking spiritual things...?

Ah well, just have to wait for the write-ups!

:)

I think "Knot" applies to a spiritual representation of this blend. Iam not 100%, but i can tell by the art work. :angel: just in my opinion

Edited by AncientGoddess

and that naughty little phallic plant. oh my

I know, right? That cracked me up so much!

Button button who's got the button? :)

I think "Knot" applies to a spiritual representation of this blend.

It's all about the symbolism of the Love Knot.