Halo's Lavender Musk

halo0073

Mara nailed it pretty much dead on!!! I love it! it's exactly what I wanted. Brisk lavender at the start melded with soft but strong skin musk. The musk is really the star of this show. The the vanilla softly creeps in and melds with the lavender to soften it. The wee drop of cedar blends effortlessly to give it a bit of a woodsy edge. The amber gives it more depth. I thought of the cedar because most skin musks/white musks bring out the tiniest bit of woodsy smell on me and I wanted to play that up a little. I wanted it to be just this side(feminine) of unisex. Mara just understood everything I said and executed it amazingly. I am so glad we speak the same language. I can't wait to see how this ages. Glad I bought more than one. If I was a musician I would write Mara a love song. LOVE!!!

Edited by halo0073

Today I put on Pacifica's Blood Orange body cream after showering. I was scared of what the Lavender Musk would smell like over it but I just HAD to wear it. Anyways, it smells so good together. It smells even sweeter and softer. Takes the edge off of the woodsy aspect. If you are scared of the cedar, don't be. It's the tiniest little bit and definitely not a major component. Also now I know pairing it with something else sweet really tempers it. In general I am not a big cedar fan but I just felt like this blend needed a tiny little bit of it for balance. Don't be scared. :lol:

I'm so excited!! I ordered one so I could have you close to me ALWAYSSSS!!! YOU AND TYVEY ON ME 24/7 ; ()

Had I waited one second longer I would of had Ravenwing as well. It would have been a forum orgy of scents on my body. A FORGY!

A forgy! LOL. I hope you love it LadyV. It is a totally me scent. My kids both said it smelled like Mama. I even put it on the manthing and it smelled good on him. But I am really going to keep the rest for myself.

A forgy! LOL. I hope you love it LadyV. It is a totally me scent. My kids both said it smelled like Mama. I even put it on the manthing and it smelled good on him. But I am really going to keep the rest for myself.

Aww I can't wait til Jude starts talking so he can tell me what I smell like...

I'm really excited about this one because I have been looking for the perfect Lavender Vanilla type scent - and with the Musk oooh!!! I love White Musk!!

OMFG I cannot even explain it! It's that GOOD! Got my package today and this and tyvey's was the first thing I opened. Let me just say that I need this with B2, SS4W, TranQ, and Cougar!

It's so SEXY, and Soothing! This is what a confident girl smells like. It's Bedroom Eyes in a Bottle! It's let's fuck, smoke a fag, and knock out. This is a super sexy, cozy, inviting smell.

Sex and Sleep GENIUS!!!! The lav blends perfectly with the musk. It's not overly musky or overly lavender. I feel incredibly sexy and relaxed. I feel like Kelly LeBrock circa 1984-1985

Yay! I am so glad you like it. It's hard to explain, right? It's much bigger than the sum of it's components.

I can't explain the smell, it's a completely new one ~ totally different creation.

It also has incredible staying power. This outlasted any other scent I have ever worn.

I went to Target last night really late and I freaked out because EVERYONE was staring. I was very butch last night. I didn't care what I looked like- cause it's Target at 930 who's going to be there? Apparently lots of men - and women. Everyone was there.

Some granola guy- you know the kind.. tevas, crago shorts, kinda long hair ,flannel, glasses, etc. He kind of pretended to bump into me, then he walked backwards, and said " Have a Good Day" I said. " um OK" There was another man that was walking around with his cart and he was like in a daze and kept snapping out of it and remembering what he had to get- he kept on staring like I was a throbbing vagina.

Women where giving me the stink eye. BAD. I was like What's going on? The sis and I were kind of wigging out a bit because we are extra cautious at night. I started doing the cop scan- you know where you are walking normal but you're actually looking everywhere? Well I saw granola guy towards the front either buying coffee or fiddling then when we were paying I saw him in our line. There were about 5 other cashiers open. I whispered to my sister to ANDALE!

We ran out of Target, with a million bags, and a heavy Jude in tow. I squished everything in the back of her Jeep, including Jude.

I'm sure I overeacted and I could have easily taken out granola guy but I had Jude, and Suzy- even though she is a glamazon warrior- and alot stronger and taller than I am- you never know.

Then I remembered I was wearing you- I had a teeny bit of Glistening, tyvey and Bannoffe- but I could smell yours above all the others.

This is strong stuff. I'm not even joking.. I kept on smelling the lavendery musky note.

Okay you know what it was like?

ZOMBIES! MEN WERE ZOMBIES LAST NIGHT!!

Have you tried it out? I'm not well versed in the musks or the scents that attract men- what is in this besides Musk and Lavender? Would those ingredients have the effect on Men? This is stronger than cops on me- 125% stronger, then again I haven't really used cops.. just one time at the doctor when the lesbian RN caressed my hand.

• 2 weeks later...

;)

;)Halo's Lavender Musk!! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

:oops:

This is so beautiful and perfect!! I need a TUB of this scent, for every possible occasion!! I need it with every phero, spray and oil, and every body product!!

OK, I probably can't do this, but it would be wonderful!!

Edited by goddesslynne

Yay! You are the one person who I KNEW would love this. So glad you got some.

I'm not usually a HUGE fan of lavendar, but that combined with the *gorgeous* muskm tinge of woody base...it's incredible, instant love. SO comforting...like a fragrant hug...which I really needed today. Mmmm...

I'm not usually a HUGE fan of lavendar, but that combined with the *gorgeous* muskm tinge of woody base...it's incredible, instant love. SO comforting...like a fragrant hug...which I really needed today. Mmmm...

I knew you liked Helmut Lang so I knew you would love it!

Honestly I do not even smell the amber. It's a musk driven scent all the way.

Yippeeee..... if there's anymore left (considering my PP is still not unlocked - ok, my bad as I have been so busy at work).

I LOVE this one and I also feel like I need it in every phero.

JoC how do you feel about TMI? It has a very similar feel to TMI but not as sweet. At least that's how it came across on my skin. The Lav was all up in there with this beautiful musk. It's a showstopper, and sexyyyy on my skin chemistry. TMI for me is a tell all book and people blab when I wear it- Halo's Musk is my go to when I want cops effect without smelling like cheese.

I think that the supply is pretty low. There were 9 bottles and I know of at least 4 selling just by what they have posted. Mara would know.

ETA: checked the cart, there are 4 bottles left.

Edited by halo0073

JoC how do you feel about TMI? It has a very similar feel to TMI but not as sweet. At least that's how it came across on my skin. The Lav was all up in there with this beautiful musk. It's a showstopper, and sexyyyy on my skin chemistry. TMI for me is a tell all book and people blab when I wear it- Halo's Musk is my go to when I want cops effect without smelling like cheese.

Yep, I wanted the musk to read as very similar to TMI. I wonder if I should buy more. Starting to panic now. LOL

I have ordered a bottle of TMI but it's still with my friend (my personal courier, Lol)! As some of you know that I have been getting friends to hand carry my LPs over from the US as I have lost a couple of packages. Anyway, I'm hoping to give the PO services another try with a small order, just need to get my PP back up again.

I have ordered a bottle of TMI but it's still with my friend (my personal courier, Lol)! As some of you know that I have been getting friends to hand carry my LPs over from the US as I have lost a couple of packages. Anyway, I'm hoping to give the PO services another try with a small order, just need to get my PP back up again.

JOC, when you say something like this, please clarify that you have lost your packages from OTHER vendors, not from LP. We go above and beyond to make sure that packages we send out end up in the recipient's hands. Kindly do not make it appear that this issue includes US. Thank you!

JOC, when you say something like this, please clarify that you have lost your packages from OTHER vendors, not from LP. We go above and beyond to make sure that packages we send out end up in the recipient's hands. Kindly do not make it appear that this issue includes US. Thank you!

Yes, PM, will do.

So to set the record straight, I would like to let everyone who reads this thread to know that I have received all packages from LP whether they were sent to a US addy or previously to my host country addy. Due to my bad experiences with OTHER vendors, some incoming trades which took a few months to arrive, lost gift package, damaged incoming trade and incoming trades packages opened by the local PO, I decided a year ago that I was not going to have my packages delivered to my host country addy.

Recently, I thought of giving the local PO services another try with a small order. Hopefully they will gain my trust again.

I hope this is crystal clear.

I love this!! And, I amp the vanilla musk like crazy, so that after about 30 minutes it's all I can smell. That's fine, since I love it, but I wish I could retain the full experience of this beautiful scent!!

So glad you like it! My intention was for the lavender to burn off and the heart of the fragrance be the musk and sweetened by the vanilla, so you are pretty much getting it as I intended.

This is the best lavender perfume I ever had! This tiny bit of cedar makes a big difference. And the vanilla musk, just to add a slightly softer touch. It's perfect. Well done, Halo and Mara!

Yay! so glad you like it. I take that as high praise indeed.

• 3 weeks later...

:wub:

I am so, so glad I was able to snag a bottle of this. It is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I was worried about the lavendar on my skin; it has the tendency to go old lady, but it's a non-issue. I think the cedar must help with that. After about ten minutes, the lavendar mellows and the musk blooms. It's my favorite kind and boy is it heavenly! I'm so in love with this. Halo, great combo, and Mara... :bow:

Also glad I grabbed a bottle. It is precisely as intended on me: the cedar, which was a little scared of, is mot really detectable on its own- if I didn't know it was in there, I'd think it was just part of the initial lavender brightness. It's bracing but not medicinal. It shifts to being lavender-flavored vanilla musk. Then the lavender fades to just very light tinting of the vanilla musk. Brilliant for bedtime-- snuggle heaven.

Edited by tyvey

I love this, Halo & PM! This was the first scent I went to when my package arrive at my office yesterday. I had to dab some on the back of my hand even though it was already in the middle of the day and it was still there when I got home in the evening!

My kids took a sniff and they said that they like it and that it smells like shampoo. Don't take it as an offense as they like to use lavender body B&B products.

I love the musk in this and I wish my skin smells this way all the time!

• 1 month later...

I'm in love....

Halo's Lavender Musk is very nicely balanced...it has a lavender start and the vanilla musk note becomes prominent during drydown. It goes kind of powdery at first and then the cedar kicks in and makes it slightly woody, but not overly masculine...this is a very unisex scent in my opinion, not overly girly and not overly masculine.

At first I thought this wears close to the skin, but it actually has a very strong projection and sillage, and the lasting power is AMAZING...

I wish I've gotten another bottle...

I cross my fingers that Halo someday updates her beautiful PE...Halo, your PE is classy, sexy and everyone should try this one...it does have the COPS effect just like Lady V described, its so perfect it should always be in stock...I really mean everythingl I just wrote...

I'll test it on bf tonight and see how the scent evolves on his skin...

Edited by Gabylicious