Tyvey's Black Cherry Rose

tyvey

• 5 weeks later...

I got this a short while ago, in a trade. I'd been lusting after it since the first time I saw it, but for some reason, never made the jump. But wow, am I ever glad I finally got a bottle! This is so pretty! It makes me feel pretty and girly and happy. It's light and sweet, and slightly cherry-ish, but mostly what I get from it at the moment is marshmallow and itty bitty l'il roses. Okay, maybe there's a little splash of cherry juice on top of all the marshmallow and roses, but just enough to soften the sharpness of the rose. The whole thing has such a sheer feeling that I almost feel like *I* smell this good naturally. :lol: Don't I wish! I just love it! I wish now that I'd moved faster and ordered it when it was still on the PE page, 'cause I would have ordered more than one, once I'd had a sniff. I'll have to keep it as a special occasion perfume, because I so want it to last!

I got this a short while ago, in a trade. I'd been lusting after it since the first time I saw it, but for some reason, never made the jump. But wow, am I ever glad I finally got a bottle! This is so pretty! It makes me feel pretty and girly and happy. It's light and sweet, and slightly cherry-ish, but mostly what I get from it at the moment is marshmallow and itty bitty l'il roses. Okay, maybe there's a little splash of cherry juice on top of all the marshmallow and roses, but just enough to soften the sharpness of the rose. The whole thing has such a sheer feeling that I almost feel like *I* smell this good naturally. :lol: Don't I wish! I just love it! I wish now that I'd moved faster and ordered it when it was still on the PE page, 'cause I would have ordered more than one, once I'd had a sniff. I'll have to keep it as a special occasion perfume, because I so want it to last!

Yay! Glad you were able to find a bottle!

typography author - this one is so good it makes me want to lounge around all day doing deep breathing exercises! :lol:

ETA I think T's BCR needs to be made into a 'dip', so that one could simply lower the entire body into it to coat oneself. This is so unbelievably yummy! :D

Edited by Eggers

• 3 weeks later...

I've been floating around today, probably with a goofy look on my face. People kept saying, "Gosh, you must be in such a good mood." I am, but I'm not sure why. it's Monday, I have an afternoon of training ahead of me, and this week is positively filled with the tasks i despise most about my job. Then it hit me. it's this! I've been floating around on a fluffy rose cloud with my rose colored glasses on.

Also, I've decided that I'm going to fix a black cherry rose dessert.

I'm wearing this today, too! I have about 3/4 of a bottle, and it is SO NOT ENOUGH! I just love it. It's so sheer and lovely that every time I put it on I wish I had enough to coat my whole body. It's sweet and cute and fluffy and *sigh* :D I'm so glad I managed to get a bottle. I wish I had moar...

I think I was high on the black cherry rose when I wrote this earlier. :Emoticons04235: LOL! MrsC, have you tried a Lick of Pink yet? It has a similar feel. Not as marshmellowy fluffy, but the pink and the rose are there.

Yes, I've tried my Pink, and I love it...but I really love marshmallows!! This just sounds perfect!

Tyvey, make more! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just acquired some of this boosted with BANG! from Tyvey. THANKS!!! Snoofing the bottle, I get CHERRY! and a candy-ish feel. When it hits my skin, it literally cycles between cherry/rose/marshmallow for a few minutes until it starts to dry down. And then suddenly...WHOA. Everything blends and it's gorgeous! I can see why ladies are saying Rose Puff. I end up with the cherry going waaaaay into the background and the rose--feels like pink tea rose--being to the fore, sitting on a marshmallow cushion. Wow this is pretty! And, ummm, adding the BANG? Uh, YEAH. I got that effect, too. Heh. :666:

This. Is. Beautiful. :kisses::nice04271::emot129:

I'm so glad you like it :D I just wasn't using it for reasons unknown, and had to obey my No Hoard rule & figured I'd keep my unopened backup bottle instead so I can wear anytime....