I am to eager & happy to get lost in this wonderland...

Magnanimity

Thanks for tips on lips. I'll have to reread that and the oil cleansing method and try them out.

I bought some makeup from MAC about a month ago. It was because of the my extra duties to host a 4-day event.

MAC counter staff is always more hip than others. I bought face powder, eye liner gel, a skintone lipstick and a bottle of eye makeup remover and it cost me almost $200. Yes, imported products are really expensive here. Anyway, I'm glad that I'm still using these products (less the eye gel).

I love the way I look after given a makeover at the shop but having to go thr all those hassle ..... I guess I'm just not ready.

I started going to the beauty salon for facial in Sept. I guess I have only had about 10 facials in my life. I love the effects of the recent 'treatment' I started. It's based on the accupressure points on the face and two special sticks (one almost like a fat white board marker and another like a comb without the teeth) are used to massage my face. My face feels so relaxed and it actually glows and looks fairer over the next couple of days!

your welcome dear. sure try it. the products from MAC are good choice. i really like that loose powder, use only in summer.though people dont like much but a thin layer of powder helps the pollutants & dirt to stay away from your skin.so in a way it helps.

for eyes i have 4 matte(single color) eye shadows, which i apply sometimes as liner, when dont want to use shadow. like you, if you dont want makeup, then go for matte colours on your face, it looks natural.

i dont use much colours. facials helps skin glow, keep going for those...

tell me anything, you want to talk about here, we will share it... :Hug_emoticon:

My favorite products are concealer, eyeliner and mascara. If I have those 3 for the rest of my life, I'm good. My favorite concealer is Erase Paste. It's the creamiest, tackiest (consistency) most paste like concealer I have ever used, it is magic. Also a lot of makeup artists say to go one shade lighter with under eye concealer. I am the exact opposite. I have fair skin and if I go light it looks like I have been out in the sun with sunglasses on. Plus light draws attention. I try to match. It should be illuminating but blend in. The older I get the less makeup I wear. I never thought that would be true in my 20s but it's best for me.

My favorite products are concealer, eyeliner and mascara. If I have those 3 for the rest of my life, I'm good. My favorite concealer is Erase Paste. It's the creamiest, tackiest (consistency) most paste like concealer I have ever used, it is magic. Also a lot of makeup artists say to go one shade lighter with under eye concealer. I am the exact opposite. I have fair skin and if I go light it looks like I have been out in the sun with sunglasses on. Plus light draws attention. I try to match. It should be illuminating but blend in. The older I get the less makeup I wear. I never thought that would be true in my 20s but it's best for me.

I so agree with the shade lighter thing. I never understood that either. It always looks so obvious.

Who makes Erase Paste?

I so agree with the shade lighter thing. I never understood that either. It always looks so obvious.

Who makes Erase Paste?

Benefit. It lasts FOREVER. I use my finger but the little pointy concealer brushes work well for this type.

I like Benefit. I remember years ago I had to beg friends to help me purchase the (it is called) tint? Then it became exclusively available on one of the airlines.

I can't do mascara. I know how much it will open up your eyes, etc. A colleague of mine had fake eyelashes on the other day and it's so pretty.

I like Benefit. I remember years ago I had to beg friends to help me purchase the (it is called) tint? Then it became exclusively available on one of the airlines.

I can't do mascara. I know how much it will open up your eyes, etc. A colleague of mine had fake eyelashes on the other day and it's so pretty.

Hi JOC, Can you help me find that? i have tried the MAC on the showroom itself but i am not happy. & i am looking for onr. but i haven't seen any her where i live with the name benefit.

Hi JOC, Can you help me find that? i have tried the MAC on the showroom itself but i am not happy. & i am looking for onr. but i haven't seen any her where i live with the name benefit.

What's onr? I'm most happy to help you find things. I live in Asia if that works.

Benetint is their famous lip cheek tint. They now have it in several tints. A nice shimmery pink called Posie Tint and a newer orange/coralish tint.

What's onr? I'm most happy to help you find things. I live in Asia if that works.

Hello dear, oh i didnt see that. it is "one" i said i am looking for one, looking for some good concealer. tell me online anywhere? else advise me m in same region as yours.

OOH, yay! I hope you can get it at Sephora. I am due to make a trip there.

They do sell it at Sephora. If you do the finger method like me, it's worth noting that i scrape a bit out with the back of my fingernail and then smear it under my eyes and blend with fingertip, same if I use it somewhere else. I am good with brushes but just got to a point where I use fingers for a lot of it, especially foundation type products. body heat helps to work it in, IMO.

Yes, yes, Halo! It's the Benetint! I have the Posie Tint as well but it's a little too pinkish for my skin tone!

Magnanimity, I'm where fb, twitter, youtube are banned. Would you like to talk offline? I can request for an email exchange.

Yes, yes, Halo! It's the Benetint! I have the Posie Tint as well but it's a little too pinkish for my skin tone!

Magnanimity, I'm where fb, twitter, youtube are banned. Would you like to talk offline? I can request for an email exchange.

oh yes why not dear, would love to make new friend, also would love to help you with anything if i can. :)

tell me your email i will write you.

And just for sharing, sephora doesn't ship here in my region

Link to the newest, Cha Cha Tint. It's Mango tinted.

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/chachatint