Angel of Spring

liz

Until Mara makes the D5 available, you can apply an unscented lotion (whatever your local store has should be fine) first to help prolong the life of these scents. It may not be as good as the D5, but it will help. I make my own bath and body products, and I may experiment with glycerin, fractionated coconut oil, safflower oil, jojoba and some other stuff I have.

Both are excellent! And, I find them to be very potent, as well.....

I'm have to have a bottle of the Super Sexy fragrance, I don't care what the perfume is! I love the Cuddle Bunny for the smell. It's not a phero blend I would particularly go, purpose wise, for but I love that clean smell...

May

Edited by May

Just a mo'

Did Dolly say this is the stuff that is used as the base for "dry oil" sprays?

Er... Mara, Danna? LP Dry Oil Body Sprays? with the perfumes?

Is that impossible or horrendously expensive, if there was a demand would it be do-able?

May

Darbla, I tried unscented lotion (I also make my own lotions so I always have unscented stuff on hand JIC). It seems to work a pretty well with EGG, whose scent I love but also is a fast fader. Hmmm...3 hours now and so far so good.

For that matter, there is a product called "Citra-Shine" available in hair care section at most drugstores...it is dimethicone, and would work much the same way as D5 in a pinch. Most detanglers, shine additives for hair contain some form of silicone. I use them for my horse's manes, and as blister preventatives under saddles...

Darbla, I tried unscented lotion (I also make my own lotions so I always have unscented stuff on hand JIC). It seems to work a pretty well with EGG, whose scent I love but also is a fast fader. Hmmm...3 hours now and so far so good.

For that matter, there is a product called "Citra-Shine" available in hair care section at most drugstores...it is dimethicone, and would work much the same way as D5 in a pinch. Most detanglers, shine additives for hair contain some form of silicone. I use them for my horse's manes, and as blister preventatives under saddles...

A-ha... Thanks Pony!!

I have some of this....

*May dashes off too experiment...*

Righty

I now have a combo of CitriShine and New Year's Evil on one forearm and CitriShine and Egg on the other (just a swipe of each).

Normally my skin scoffs N Y E within an hour and EGG does pretty much nothing. I can smell the Egg at the moment :) and the NYE smells divine (but I am biased) let's see if it lasts. :)

May

Righty

I now have a combo of CitriShine and New Year's Evil on one forearm and CitriShine and Egg on the other (just a swipe of each).

Normally my skin scoffs N Y E within an hour and EGG does pretty much nothing. I can smell the Egg at the moment :) and the NYE smells divine (but I am biased) let's see if it lasts. :)

May

NO one but we scent-snuffers and fume-aholics would see this as normal behavior and a GOOD idea! ;) /Totally gonna try it when I go home!

I have been using the straight cyclomethicone that I have.....working pretty good thus far.....is the CitriShine working for you?

Yes, May, I use it in dry oil sprays.....I use shea oil, cyclo, and whatever fragrance I want.....I bet I could do this with any of the LP's.....they are so strong that I would only need a few drops.....I may make a Dark Seductions body spray.....OMG......gotta do that!

Righty

Normally my skin scoffs N Y E within an hour and EGG does pretty much nothing. I can smell the Egg at the moment ;) and the NYE smells divine (but I am biased) let's see if it lasts. :)

May

I'm afraid this hasn't worked for me. As usual I lost both within the hour... :) And I am GUTTED because I totally adore NYE. But it runs away from me.... :) It hasn't worked with the Citre shine, but I am still going to try it with the D5 proper.

*sulk*

May

Edited by May

Well, keep us updated, May! I should have tried that this morning, but hey, I am half-asleep in the mornings...I can't remember if CitriShine has a scent.

I'll definitely go for a roller bottle of the straight D5. None of the light airy perfumes last more than half a second on me...or maybe it's just that I like a perfume to pack a physical punch, break a few noses. Subtlety is alien to me.

Oops - looks like we posted at the same time. Too bad the CS didn't work. There's still hope with the pure siloxane, though!

Edited by Pony

Well, keep us updated, May! I should have tried that this morning, but hey, I am half-asleep in the mornings...I can't remember if CitriShine has a scent.

I'll definitely go for a roller bottle of the straight D5. None of the light airy perfumes last more than half a second on me...or maybe it's just that I like a perfume to pack a physical punch, break a few noses. Subtlety is alien to me.

Oops - looks like we posted at the same time. Too bad the CS didn't work. There's still hope with the pure siloxane, though!

It might work well for others though :) My skin is notoriously perfume-hungry... :)

May

edited because I can't type

Edited by May

I'm afraid this hasn't worked for me. As usual I lost both within the hour... :) And I am GUTTED because I totally adore NYE. But it runs away from me.... :) It hasn't worked with the Citre shine, but I am still going to try it with the D5 proper.

*sulk*

May

Ok, I didn't think that would work. Reason being, that ONLY the D5 will sit on top of the skin, because the molecule size of this particular formulation is larger than that of your skin cells. (You can't fit a soccer ball into a soda can.) Other silicones, such as D4, have a smaller molecular structure and WILL absorb into the skin - therefore defeating the purpose of our experiment here, and one might also care to note that D4 has been banned in Europe for that reason. Health concerns regarding silicones absorbing into the skin.

Have you tried the Cougar pheros in the Cougar grapefruit perfume Liz?

I love Cougar can't wait to try the Super Sexy though!

may

I have May, and while I like it, that's just it, I "like" it and I wanted to LOVE it, perhaps I haven't given CP (scented) a fair shake. Going to a St Paty's Day parade tomorrow (Irish Steel Worker, oooooo....ahhhhhh), I'll give it another go. Wish I had checked out the unscented blends first, I didn't realize the difference till after I purchased (impulsively as usual :) ). liz

You would choose based on your own objectives......super sexy, well, is self-explanatory.......cougar is hot and sexy and attracts.....drop your guard should ease tensions, relax people, and encourage chattiness and good feelings......it's your choice, hun.....

I'm leaning towards "drop your guard" :) , I guess the problem IS...I'm not sure what my objective is :) . thx, liz

I have May, and while I like it, that's just it, I "like" it and I wanted to LOVE it, perhaps I haven't given CP (scented) a fair shake. Going to a St Paty's Day parade tomorrow (Irish Steel Worker, oooooo....ahhhhhh), I'll give it another go. Wish I had checked out the unscented blends first, I didn't realize the difference till after I purchased (impulsively as usual :) ). liz

Give it another go Liz... I love the stuff because it makes me feel so great. If it puts a twinkle in my eye then that alone will probably have an effect on others. It just makes me a happy, shiny smiley, and very flirty person. :)

May

Give it another go Liz... I love the stuff because it makes me feel so great. If it puts a twinkle in my eye then that alone will probably have an effect on others. It just makes me a happy, shiny smiley, and very flirty person. :)

May

Hey! Congrats! just noticed your new title ! liz

Have you tried the Cougar pheros in the Cougar grapefruit perfume Liz?

may

Well....I wore CP yesterday to the parade, had a few cocktails, feelin' kicky and carefree and who do I run into? the guy I was freakin' about a month or two ago, I was feelin' gu-ud', he was lookin' gu-ud, but I didn't 'cave'. We BS'd awhile, had a beer, but went our diff ways, w/diff friends, anyway! last night he left 7 msgs, where are you? was good to see u again, let's have coffee (he meant S#x), are you sleeping ? call me.... blah, blah, blah, but I went back out late last nite, awwww poor bastard ;) . This a.m., he was at my back door, w/coffee and Sunday paper, *Hey, you smell great !*, we did the word jumble, then I caved :rolleyes: . Liz-z-z-z-z-z :)

ps: actually I wonder if this s/b on a diff thread ?

Edited by liz

Well....I wore CP yesterday to the parade, had a few cocktails, feelin' kicky and carefree and who do I run into? the guy I was freakin' about a month or two ago, I was feelin' gu-ud', he was lookin' gu-ud, but I didn't 'cave'. We BS'd awhile, had a beer, but went our diff ways, w/diff friends, anyway! last night he left 7 msgs, where are you? was good to see u again, let's have coffee (he meant S#x), are you sleeping ? call me.... blah, blah, blah, but I went back out late last nite, awwww poor bastard ;) . This a.m., he was at my back door, w/coffee and Sunday paper, *Hey, you smell great !*, we did the word jumble, then I caved :rolleyes: . Liz-z-z-z-z-z :)

ps: actually I wonder if this s/b on a diff thread ?

Isn't life so much more fun with LP's and Pheros! :) :) :)

You go Girl!

May

Isn't life so much more fun with LP's and Pheros! ;):rolleyes::)

You go Girl!

May

my legs feel like jelly and I can't take this silly grin off my face :) , sorry...TMI....sorry

I second May's comment!

You go, girl! Enjoy yourself silly!

I third that! Have fuuuuuuuuuun!! :)